Petition for a Balanced Calendar in Cobb Schools

Quoted post

#333 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2012-01-24 05:22

#330: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  

How can you blame Banks? Didn't the unbalanced 4 tell sac's and the grand jury that there wasn't anything that ether of them could do to make them change their minds? As I've told you, but you weren't paying attention, Banks hasn't done anything he wasn't asked to do. You could learn from him and kiss my ass!

Replies

#335 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2012-01-24 14:40:44

#333: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Another brilliant post from another CLassY unbalanced supporter.

Perhaps you should follow Mr. Banks advice - regarding issues on his election platform:

"The School Calendar policy should state that school begins the first day after Labor Day and ends the last Friday of May. This would give a higher degree of predictability for parents and their summer schedules as well as summer school scheduling for students that have a need to catch up. No longer would there be ambiguity with respect to when does the school year start and when does it end."

If Banks wants to listen to squeaky wheels, that's his problem.

-------------------------------------

Contents of post 333 prior to deletion (with ***'s substituting)

How can you blame Banks? Didn't the unbalanced 4 tell sac's and the grand jury that there wasn't anything that ether of them could do to make them change their minds? As I've told you, but you weren't paying attention, Banks hasn't done anything he wasn't asked to do. You could learn from him and kiss my ***!