Anthony Erasmus

Quoted post

DAN

2013-01-28 00:30

How do you do such horrible things to a person....not to mention your own child!!!??? My our God have mercy on their souls.... I cannot imagine what little Anthony had to go through....imagine how scared he was....looking for someone to help or notice his dire situation... Imagine how confused he had to be... His mother,flesh and blood...his guidance and comfort in life treating him like he is an object...nothing...a piece of meat.... I bet you he thought that he did something wrong and deserved it. May that little angel rest in peace for he has no more pain and sits next to our mighty God. No more fear or pain to endure. What sick society do we live in where a mother can do that to her child and get a chance for bail...? Wake up South Africa!

Replies

#42 Re:

2013-01-28 00:49:29

#42:

I hope that, where these two monsters are lying on their cell beds, that they are worrying their asses off at their future. Please, please please let justice prevail and make these two PAY FOR THE PAIN THEY INFLICTED ON LITTLE ANTHONY!  Bastards!! How much pain did that little boy endure? How many sleepless nights did he have? How many tears did he cry? How must he have felt, not understanding why his mum was cruel and allowing somebody else to be cruel towards him as well? As a Mother, it is your SOLE FUNCTION to protect, nurture and love your children!!  I wish I could have just one day with her and him!!  I would show them what it is like to feel the fear that poor Anthony must have felt!!!