DEMAND FOR RESPECT FOR THE MATEBELE PEOPLE

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition DEMAND FOR RESPECT FOR THE MATEBELE PEOPLE.

2014-10-19 04:29

The first lady should realise that some of these journeys we have undertaken are journeys of necessity, it is a matter of life and death. With opportunities far between, with the very little arising being stolen from people of matland through nepotism from people in the east what is expected of a tribe that has been decimated first by an illegal Gukurahundi. I have had a privilege to travel to the east in my time in Zimbabwe and it is amazing at the frequency of primary and secondary schools say every five kilometres. On the flipside when you look at matland one would not the lesser frequency. The first lady is ill informed by her advisors and the huge blame lays heavily on the local zanu pf leadership who prefer to not call a spade a spade in their quest for self enrichment. Self enrichment is the cancer that the first lady must be addressing not well meaning men that decide to make ends meet honestly. What is wrong in gaining an income honestly doing a menial job? Is there honour in the corruption that zanu pf has perpetuated and/ or allowed to run the country to the ground. Is this the Zimbabwe that zanu pf went to war for, matland is turning towards being peopleless now, with regards to the indigenous folk.
The real problem "Dr" Grace emanates from the leadership in its failure to create a conducive atmosphere where an ordinary jack can thrive, when you point that index finger at matland men please look at the number of fingers pointing back at you. This rhetoric we have heard for the last 15 years or so with the advent of the mdc yet it does not feed the nation, we want solutions from state house lest this regime is remembered as one that led to broken households in matland. In future when academic sociologists study families in matland they may as well include one study relating to the role of this first family in the perceived disintegration of family in these areas
we shall overcome

2014-10-19 04:31

One day the chockens will come hometo roost. Look at Jocelyn Chiwenga. she thought she had power and now she stands outside her 'farm' locked out and with nowhere to go for recourse because she was part of the group that killed the places where the powerless could go for recourse. Grace Mugabe Marufu should apologise as well. One day the chickens will come home to roost she should know that.

2014-10-19 04:50

Ask Zanupf leaders like Khaya Moyo to sgn it aswell. Shame on them.

2014-10-19 04:58

Grace usijwayela kabi lathi nxa singakuthethisa ungezwa njani? Ukuthi ungumfazi kaPresident akutsho ukuthi ungcono kulabanye abanru phambi koMhlaba.
U Gatsheni okhulumayo

2014-10-19 05:30

I am s Ndebele working in Jhb, i have shona friends who are selling ama gwinya, clay pots etc here in Jhb. Why is she not saying anything about them? All top jobs in Matebeleland are given to shonas uyasiphsphela lo mgulukudu

2014-10-19 05:47

Siyayidinga inhlonipho kakhulu.unkosikazi ka mongameli ungomunye ole khaya eligcina izintandane bekufanele eqinisweni akhombise izimpawu zomama olothando.bekufanele atholakale etshumayela ubumbano kanye lothando kodwa amazwi awaphefumulawo ayadabukisa njalo ayesabisa.

2014-10-19 05:50

Its time for the minority in zimbabwe to get transparent leadership in government,

2014-10-19 05:51

what kind of a person she think she IS, being so heartless like her husband she wants us to follow their ways they must forget we can now stand by ours without ruling by these stereotypical leaders let's stand up "sizwe sikamthwakazi".

2014-10-19 06:03

Grace Mugabe Nee Marufu is a disgrace to our community and country as a whole.She is a dividing instrument amongst our people.What she uttered is hugh level of disrespect to a community that gave been marginalized by his octoginarian husband.

2014-10-19 06:11

You can take the horse to the river but you cannot force it to drink. It is well known why we made the track down south, however I wonder if she is aware of how enmasse her own tribe has also made that track. What is disturbing is that the majority of her women tribe cross the border in order to give birth here, which is a shame. I think its important In life yo look at yourself first before commenting on others

2014-10-19 06:26

Should have been against zanu - Grace is just a messenger pushing the zanu agenda. The perceived zanu factions are just to confuse us, like all things they have done since the so-called independence. 'Tis a muddle!!

2014-10-19 06:26

What kind of a human is deGrace?

2014-10-19 06:27

We demand our language, culture and identity NOW!

2014-10-19 06:31

Their time is coming. Okungapheliyo kuyahlola. Gukhulayamaswina, company closures, stolen elections, murders of our heroes like Mthandazo Ngwenya, Lookout Masuku, and Sydney Malunga. They elevate abathengisi Khaya Moyo, Calistus Ndlovu, and Enos Nkala. Giya ngobuzwe bakho Mthwakazi omuhle....."Senzeni na"

2014-10-19 06:33

she is confused doesnt deserve the first lady status

2014-10-19 06:36

Gratitude=0  Respect = 0 Acuity =0 Compassion = 0  Etiqutte =0 

Grooming = 0, Rapport Skills = 0, Awareness (self awareness that is) = 0   Common Sense = 0  Empathy = 0 

in any caseG.R.A.C.E = 0

2014-10-19 06:46

Grace Mugabe must go to hell

2014-10-19 06:56

Treating each other as equal unites the nation

2014-10-19 07:02

I am indeed greatful about this The unlerned Grace showed her lack of wisdom. This will catch up with her. We are people as well. She must be stpped before she gets the coutry on its knees. In retrospect she see how naïve and foolish she has been. I wish more than a million sign. Big up for the good work.

2014-10-19 07:04

Grace is a total disgrace, such an insult was unwarranted and she should be talking about challenges facing the country like the shortage of cash at the banks right now. She suffers from verbal diarrhoea and kahambe eyohudela kubo eMashoneni ahlukane lathi. Even those ZANU leaders from Matebeleland are a bunch of useless arse leakers, how dare the fail to challenge this little Gukurahundi!!!

2014-10-19 07:08

Adding insult to injury. It is from such irresponsible utterances that stereotypes and prejudices are created and perpetuated. She must be forced to apologise even though this will have a limited effect. Mud sticks.

2014-10-19 07:09

Proud to be a ndebele no matter what l am a ndebele I smell isindebele.
pet

2014-10-19 07:24

aliqunywe mthwakazi ngeke sidelelwe yisifedukazana esabalekela indoda yaso 

BB

#49 Zanu PF unrepented

2014-10-19 07:27

I as a Ndebele speaker who has served in the Zimbabwe National Army. I have had from some of the soldiers who where with 5 Bde populary known as Gukurahundi. They never showed that they were sorry. Dr Grace Mugabe nee Marufu shows through her speach that she has taken the parth of her husband of traibalism. We fill that as she has become the voice of her husband and since she has showed us that there is no voice for us as the likes of Endrew Langa and Khaya Moyo were claping while she castreted them since too they are Ndebele too. Zanu PF has never apologiesed about the 40 000 people they have killid and 100 000 women they raped. The world might be quit but we will never forget until someone apologies. And as Dr Grace has kicked on the wound that has not healed she must lick it.

2014-10-19 08:09

It,s high time to protect our dignity and sovereign state of matbland again,st the invaders.