Revisit proposed Harefield Youth Center Plan

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Revisit proposed Harefield Youth Center Plan.

2016-09-01 18:03

There is no logical rationale for the proposed site, now matter how it is dressed up......makes me wonder what is going on behind this decision??

2016-09-01 21:38

I lived in Ash Grove and continue to visit a resident. This proposed site for the youth club is not suitable as the area is too densely populated

2016-09-01 22:28

I live on the street which the centre is too be built and think it will cause too much disruption to local residents during building and once opened we already have parking issues on ash grove. Also the proposed site for the centre is not easily accessible to the public. There is only one bus route. The young people travelling from various areas of the borough would have to travel too much and would not want to get several buses/trains to attend the centre regularly. I am a parent of a teenager with attendance issues and I know my child would not travel if it meant more than one direct bus/train. A central site would be better, for example Uxbridge town centre.

2016-09-02 14:27

The plan to build the youth centre is misguided and inappropriate. The council needs to re-think.

2016-09-02 21:32

It's not the correct site to place such a facility

2016-09-03 05:48

There's no room for people to drive home round ash Grove.
We don't need more cars vehicles blocking our streets.
Home owners have trouble parking now.
There's a perfectly good community centre at the bottom of Churchill. Use that.

2016-09-05 16:20

It is completely the wrong position for a facility of the sort proposed.

2016-09-20 14:53

Total waste of money. As an ex-Harefield boy who went to the youth club at the school I now live in Hayes where a similar scheme for a youth club was completed a couple of years ago on the site of Brook House football club. After a lot of investment in building and fitting out of the youth club it is now, after just a couple of years hardly ever used.