Remove TJ Brown from his position of authority

Quoted post

Anonymous

#11 Concerned Citizen

2014-04-22 18:11

I did some research on my own. You, Josh make me sick to my stomach. First of all, you your self are a Bloomfield, NM. Police officer as well. Second, you were charged with a DUI while you were a Farmington, NM police officer. If the Farmington detectives knew how to do their job correct and new the age of consent was 16, Sgt Brown would not be critized and backed stabbed by the weasel co-worker you are. It also stated that it was consensual sex, that means both parties agreed, in case you don't know what that means. Maybe you should write that down. Sgt Brown should have never missed one day of work. Also in Farmington's report, Sgt Brown said he meet him through a friend. Also in the report, there was another person interviewed by farmington, guess what Josh, that person also confirmed that they were introduced by the same mutual friend. Wow, and your a cop, Josh. In my option you don't deserve to wear a uniform. Also, you were a United States Marine, I too was in the Marines. I remember a saying, a Marine will never LIE, cheat or steal, you shot that to shit. I can only hope that your accreditation as a law enforcement officer is shot to shit and that no Judge or DA will ever except a case from you. It's obvious Sgt Brown did nothing wrong, if he had he wouldn't be a police officer at the least. Sgt Brown's sex life is no concern of your's, mine or the publics, that goes the same for the entire Bloomfield Police Dept. You Josh are slandering an excellent officer for no reason. Maybe your doing this because your ashamed of your self, maybe you did something else wrong and are trying make your self feel better. You Josh are nothing but a homophobic piece of shit. The only reason why you came out of the closet with this is because Of Sgt Brown's sexual orientation, some man you are. Your a spineless fraction of a man. One more thing, on your other site that you are slandering Sgt Brown on, your wrong again. Your saying he was 15, can't you get anything right. If your going to lie, at least keep your stories the same, you back stabbing homophobic piece of shit.

Replies

JPS

#13 Re: Concerned Citizen

2014-04-22 18:54:03

#11: - Concerned Citizen

Why do you hide behind a fake name and anonymous?  I have read your venom  when you were blogging about previous FPD Officers.  You have no credibility period

Joshua Calder
The author of this petition

#14 Re: Concerned Citizen

2014-04-22 19:06:23

Well "concerned citizen" i believe we have identified who the real bigot is here. I never said i was without sin, however, when i jeapordized the virtue of my department i quit. I did that so the negative light would remain upon myself and not the fine officers that i served with. You are right with one statement, i am not proud of all i have done in the past, however i own up to my mistakes, learn from them, and move forward.

The conduct of of an officer is the public's business as they are public servants and they hold the public trust. it is individuals like yourself who make this about sexual orientation not the violation of the public trust. I worked with TJ for years prior to and after this incident. I could have cared less about who he courted until the reporting of this incident.

I will stand up for what i believe is right and fight against what is wrong, even if that means its one of my coworkers. if you did your research then you should also know why Brown was fired from the Southern Ute PD, but you neglect to mention it in your ill concieved diatribe.

It seems to me that the integrity issue is something you need to look inward at, i have identified myself and stand my ground, can or would you do the same?

#101 Re: Concerned Citizen

2014-04-24 18:17:07

This is the dumbest rant i have ever read!