Remove TJ Brown from his position of authority

Quoted post

Joshua Calder
The author of this petition

#30 Re: Re: Re: RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

2014-04-23 13:38

#28: Z. Yazzie - Re: Re: RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

Mr yazzie if you are telling the truth about reading the report what is the first sentence in the 7th paragraph of the original report? I am not judge or jury because that would mean this would be criminal in nature.

I have opened myself to no litigation as I am using my given right to petition my government. Tj is a white male like myself and many officers in our dept so your claim of racism holds no water in this argument.

Thank you for you concern, tell Tj hello for me.

Replies

Z. Yazzie

#33 Re: Re: Re: Re: RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

2014-04-23 14:08:24

#30: Joshua Calder - Re: Re: Re: RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

I stand by my previous statement. I don't know this TJ and for you to think Im friends or have anything to do with him is wrong. I simply wanted to know what you where talking about so I looked into it for myself to find the truth in the matter. I do have a back ground in law and I can very safely say yes you have opened yourself to civil litigation. Anyways I take care of my own family and do not nor want your or your departments protection.  I simply wanted to make a point that I had discovered about the situation and now you want to attack me because I spoke out. This just goes to my arguement about the police department and the officers employed by it. I wouldn't be surprised to find you pulling me over and violating my civil rights next. Just remember I will have it video recorded so make sure I have violated the law and not just contempt of cop.