Remove TJ Brown from his position of authority

Quoted post

Z. Yazzie

#33 Re: Re: Re: Re: RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

2014-04-23 14:08

#30: Joshua Calder - Re: Re: Re: RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

I stand by my previous statement. I don't know this TJ and for you to think Im friends or have anything to do with him is wrong. I simply wanted to know what you where talking about so I looked into it for myself to find the truth in the matter. I do have a back ground in law and I can very safely say yes you have opened yourself to civil litigation. Anyways I take care of my own family and do not nor want your or your departments protection.  I simply wanted to make a point that I had discovered about the situation and now you want to attack me because I spoke out. This just goes to my arguement about the police department and the officers employed by it. I wouldn't be surprised to find you pulling me over and violating my civil rights next. Just remember I will have it video recorded so make sure I have violated the law and not just contempt of cop.

Replies

Joshua Calder
The author of this petition

#37 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

2014-04-23 16:05:19

#33: Z. Yazzie - Re: Re: Re: Re: RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

I see you managed to reply, yet, you could not or would not post the requested information. From that I can only deduce that you either have not read it, as you state, or you believe that what it says is wrong.