Remove TJ Brown from his position of authority

Quoted post

Joshua Calder
The author of this petition

2014-04-23 18:00

If your ok with cops sleeping with 16 year olds continue to defend him. I have faced my problems and been found not guilty by a jury of my peers.

Replies

#50 Re:

2014-04-23 18:06:49

#49: Joshua Calder -

he obviously made a mistake too and is facing it and paying for it as you did. he was also not found guilty of a crime. i dont think its ok for an adult to sleep with a teenager but did the 16yr old lie about his age? maybe his only real fault was not checking an ID? we all fuck up bad at some point. i have. you have. and now mr. brown has. let him move on with his life as an officer of the law and learn from his mistakes as you have.

Un Proud Policeman

#56 Re:

2014-04-23 19:41:26

#49: Joshua Calder -

I don't condone sleeping with 16 year olds but I also don't condone fellow police officers omitting testimony in court to help a fellow officer out to beat a D.U.I charge. You where found not guilty only because you had the testimony of fellow officers that did not lie but also did not tell the whole factual basis of the incident so the jury you speak of did not have enough evidence to convict you of the charge. The brotherhood is tight and strong amongst law enforcement officer so long as you are white. I have seen and been apart of that brotherhood. Im not proud of it but it is what it is. Lawyers and Doctors do the same thing in our society which says what about us as a race. I would highly suggest you all read and learn all the facts in this pettition before you sign your name and have your name associated with half true facts and become a hait monger.