SAVE THE ANIMALS FROM THE AZILDA POUND

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition SAVE THE ANIMALS FROM THE AZILDA POUND.

2014-06-29 17:42

My family and I believe that our pets are members of the family, they are the babies of the household, and all they ask is to be loved. To show such disrespect in treating animals this way, and on our tax dollars is just wrong on many levels. Animals don't ask for much.
ANGELE AULENBACK
The author of this petition

#2 Re:

2014-06-29 17:47

#1: - THANK YOU SO MUCH!! WE NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT ON THIS PETITION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO WE CAN JOIN TOGETHER IN GETTING THIS MATTER BROUGHT TO THE ATTENTION OF THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN GETTING SOMETHING DONE!!

2014-06-29 18:23

Let's Get The Word Out!!! Something needs to be done!!!
Luvall

#4 Take the contract on these people!

2014-06-29 19:32

If the terrible cruelty that everyone is posting about, is going on, then the group that has the contract for the pound needs to be dismissed. Unnecessary cruelty to a poor helpless animal when they are dying, is barbaric, and these people need to be stopped, and "FIRED" A.S.A.P.!!!

2014-06-29 20:06

Get Richard out once n for all...
ANGELE AULENBACK

#6 Re:

2014-06-29 20:07

#4: - YES, YOU ARE CORRECT IT IS BARBARIC. WHICH IS WHY I NEED AS MANY PEOPLE TO SIGN THIS PETITION AS FAST AS POSSIBLE SO I CAN ESCALATE THE ISSUE FURTHER. MUCH HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE BUT WE NEED TO HAVE THIS CONTRACT REMOVED FROM THE AZILDA POUND AKA WENRICK KENNELS AS FAST AS WE POSSIBLY CAN CAUSE THIS HAS GONE ON FAR TOO LONG. SO MANY STORIES ON THE FACEBOOK GROUP NAME "AZILDA POUND AWARENESS" HAVE BEEN SHARED THAT HAVE SICKENED SO MANY!!!

2014-06-30 01:02

This animal shelter has got to be closed down and someone else take over
Asher's mom

#8 I dont support breeders or city shelters/prisons

2014-06-30 13:25

The biggest problem we face is the over pet population due to two reasons. People not spaying or neutering their pets, and the other is BREEDERS. Breeders are profiteers of the sad pet industry. So I find it offensive that the city would support Wenrick Kennels/Shih Tzu breeders/Rainbow District shelter as the city animal shelter. This is total ignorance which supports and creates not only a vicious circle but allows it to continue.

2014-06-30 15:45

Shame on these people!!! Our dogs are our babies and to treat them inhumanely would be like sticking a knife in my gut. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

2014-07-01 21:48

Please sign. It can make a difference in the treatment and well being of animals that are stuck in shelters

2014-07-02 15:45

as much as we need the word out which i so agree, we are also in need of a new Animal Control agency that can actually help. It would be great if it could be arranged with Jill from Pet Save, however, i really do not know what all is involved

2014-07-02 17:04

Wenrick kennals as there know is discusting joke of an excuse where animals die everyday for nothing. My dog was picked up in my yard last year spent 6 hours there and he contracted parvo. He was sick for 13 days didnt eat once lost 40lbs! Went from 100 to 60lbs he fortunately survived this but I know 98% of other dogs have died. Ive know several people that have worked there and the stories ive heard and miscoduct that goes on there is unexeptable. Animals being abused and killed everyday in unhuman ways. Un qualified people performing euthanizations. I even know someone who did a placement there and was easily able to steal medications and antibiotics which he was selling. You can damn well bet if your dog goes there he has about a 5% chance of living. Burn that place to the ground.
ANGELE AULENBACK

2014-07-03 02:39

Guys, I appreciate ALL your storiea here and we ALL agree that this place needs to be shut down and burned!! But it is IMPERATIVE that we share this petition and share the Facebook group called "Azilda Pound Awareness" and keep this momentum going!!
frenchy

#14 Re: Re:

2014-07-19 08:03

#2: ANGELE AULENBACK - Re:

lm happy sign the petition l was so upset of happen to the dog was hit buy a train and alzilda pound pick up the dog and never brought him to the vet right away that poor dog suffer alot but yet this couple willing to pay the vet bill and alzilda pound said no that  was rude and they phone the alzilda pound ask  on the update of the dog there still rude,this poor dog suffer alot of pain ,now l think how many animals are put to sleep nothing or in pain and now l tell alot people do not call alzilda pound there are rude they dont care and its true the tax payers pay them this guy richard he shouldnt be working there that opinion l do agree alot people should know about animal alzilda pound.

2014-07-19 14:26

Remove this guy and replace him with someone with people skills and compassion! Disgusting!!

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2014-07-19 14:48

#17 Re:

2014-07-19 14:49

2014-07-19 16:11

Something should have been done when it was first known of the abuse. Those poor animals...and the human animals are still making money. Disgusting!!

2014-07-19 20:53

I've had bad experience with Azilda animal shelter and feel that the man that runs it should NOT be running the shelter he is very ignorant and doesn't treat these poor animals like he should. He put a lot of animals down and when my dog got brought there he charged me a great amount to get him out and after max came back home he was very scared of men and he always loved my husband... We as sudburians need to do something about who is running this and need this place to get a new manager!!!
Greener3655

2014-07-21 06:21

The evidence cannot be ignored. These people deserve to be fired as our City's Animal Control, have their facility shut down and be investigated for criminal activity.

2014-07-21 22:54

Im really hoping this makes a difference that shelter is doing absolutely no good and wed be better off without it

2014-07-22 02:09

If innocent animals are being abused in any way, then this place should be shut down or taken over by someone responsible and CARING....
Clark

2014-07-22 03:32

Save the animals , it's wrong to abuse them , you must be pretty heartless to abuse animals or keep them locked up in a cage 24/7
respectfully submitted

#24 Totally incompetent.

2014-07-23 00:42

As a resident of the Sudbury area, I saw a vehicle parked in front of my house. This man came to my door, never introduced himself, and wanted me to sign a bunch of fines(for my dog), which he said was a nuisance and barking. I tried to explain to him, that it was not my dog, that the neighbour had a new dog, and it was just getting used to it's owner..he insisted it was my dog. I asked him to leave, and he refused, and would not let me close the door. I then slammed the door on his foot, and called the police. The police came, and saw my dog as he entered. The dog never barked once. The police then asked us to step outside with this so called, "person", whom happen to be Paquette, and asked him to leave our premises, as there we were doing nothing wrong. He then proceeded to leave our property, with his head down and sulking. Sad, that he could not issue his hand full of fines. :)

2014-07-23 03:41

It has to stop. These poor animals are living in terrible conditions thats if he does not not put them to sleep first. Please do not call Azilda Pound if you find an animal. City of Sudbury needs to step in and do something. Please help these Animals.