SAVE THE ANIMALS FROM THE AZILDA POUND

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition SAVE THE ANIMALS FROM THE AZILDA POUND.

2014-07-23 20:18

I would love to see them shut down ...I used to work there a while back and have seen some disgusting things happen at this animal shelter and yes I did report them ..... Sadly not every animal can be saved I get it but it's the way things have happend that have made me even more angry ...no animal deserves to spend their last moments treated worse than a piece of garbage

2014-07-24 00:02

I have been to the Azilda pound a couple of times and caught a glimpse of the area where the animals are kept, it's a shock to me that they allow this place to remain open when we have so many other shelters that take great care of these amazing innocent creatures who deserve all the love in the world! If I had the means and support I would open my own shelter and rescue all these animals from this horrible place!!!!

2014-07-24 18:11

aLL ANIMALS HAVE RIGHTS ESPECIALLY TO BE TREATED WITH LOVE AND RESPECT. I'VE BEEN TO THE AZILDA POUND AND IN THE BACK IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. WE NEED BETTER TREATMENT FOR OUR FURRY FRIENDS.

2014-07-24 18:14

We need to get rid of the Azilda pound especially the person who runs it.

2014-09-10 15:54

save them!