Michael Jackson fans unite against some tracks from the new "Michael" album

Myrna Ramos

#801 My loyalty with the profesionalism of Michael Jackson

2010-11-15 03:05

We deserve respect and with it, the truth!!

Matias Luraschi

#802 WE NEED REAL MJ!

2010-11-15 03:06

All we NEED are the really MJ'S songs! WE WON'T JASON MALACHI :D
felicia richardson

2010-11-15 03:09

i don't believe Sony is representing Michael in the way he deserves by placing these questionable tracks on the new album. i would prefer to hear tracks that are distinctly Michael's voice, especially on lead vocals. even his demo's sound incredible. the estate needs to do right by Michael and his legacy by replacing these songs.
Venay Moreno

#804 Michael's Legacy

2010-11-15 03:16

Michael's legacy is already established and will remain intact irregardless of any forthcoming songs or albums. However, I feel that the INTEGRITY which was and is an integral part of this legacy is being undermined with the release of ANY song that fosters any shred of doubt or poses even the slightest question as to whether the vocals are authentically Michael. And the creation of this Petition is proof that indeed, doubts and questions are not a singular occurence but felt by Michael's fan's worldwide and our signatures on this Petition vouch for our unified demands to uphold the INTEGRITY of Michael's Legacy.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2010-11-15 03:20

frederick henry

2010-11-15 03:53

PLEASE LETS FIGHT FOR MICHAEL,AND KEEP HIS MUSIC 100% PURE
Brian Crane

#807 Sign this

2010-11-15 03:59

siquet danielle

2010-11-15 04:12

du vrai michael et pas d'arnaque cest gache lte oeuvres mj
Danielle Girard

#809 mjb

2010-11-15 04:20

si on doute ont achete pas .....
benoit grimaldi

#810 no no no

2010-11-15 04:33

michael i love you
Amelia Tucker

2010-11-15 04:37

As an original Jackson fan since the 1970's I am insulted and  hurt, that anyone would attempt to portray our beloved Michael.  The Jackson Family has endured more than enough heartache and pain. I stand with those who are against the release of songs that are not originall approved, & sung by Michael Jackson.
I'm ready to stand with the Jackson family on however they choose to approach this problem...
We are with you.

Love u All & Blessings to All!!!

Ella Jackson

#812 its 100% not MJ

2010-11-15 04:40

i really love MJ from the bottom of my heart. he has inspired me by loving each other. he taught me with LOVE! he was gone too soon for me, my heart was broken. it was so killing me inside and i would do anything to give him justice. i was so shocking when i heard the new song "breaking news" of MJ. when the 1st time i heard the song woww it was really strange for me. i was still waiting for the truth of the song, then one of my mj groups sent me news about the song "breaking news" and yeeaahh ive got the truth. the news said " The song was recorded with Eddie Cascio and James Porte in late 2007 while living at the Cascio family home. Riley produced and submitted “Breaking News” to Sony for inclusion on the album. At that time,no one ever mentioned that the vocals we heard on the Cascio songs, which were basically in demo format, might not be Michael. It was known, however, that the background vocals were a combination of Michael and James Porte" Honestly, when I got this news I wanted to kill them all!!! They made me so angry! It was very upsetting me u know! Why they did that?!!! x( i was sure to myself that its not him, i know the way he sings,the way he says (hee hee)LoL! but yeah the song is really strange and very different to be michael. why i believe because I got the news from Howard Weitzman, Esq. Attorney for the Estate Of Michael Jackson. Santa Monica, CA. I guess this is true, absolutely true!! it may no be fake cos they r the attorney of him. Noone knows about the new song, his mother,his sisters,and his brothers. how it could be?! its strange huh. U know that katherine didn't believe that its mj including Jermaine. Well so what about this

http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=2237

Well I really sorry that I didn't believe its mj. Coz I'm more confidence to his family than everyone, especially to Sony! I don't believe them (Sony)! Sony has made some mistakes by releasing the album.. I love MJ more than to myself and everything! We love him and we miss him but please we don't need the fake song like this! We need the natural song of him, we need the truth coz he taught us with Love! :'(
so, why did I take this petition because we have to stop this falsehood. This is enough to hurt him, he had a lot to get this pain. we are here as one big family who love him. so please stop all these lies. This will only hurt him and all his family.
WE HAVE TO STOP ALL THESE LIES! ABOUT THE ALBUMS, ABOUT THE SONGS, WE SHOULD BE!!! ohh poor MJ, they don't really know how u feel.. no matter mike, we r still here with u. I LOVE U MOREEEE!!! RIP MICHAEL JACKSON. ITS ALL FOR LOVE. May God always Bless u Michael.. :')
Angela Flechas

#813 Respeto

2010-11-15 04:59

Por el respeto tan grande que se merecen Michael Jackson, y sus fans.
Ryan Chedid

#814 NO FAKE WITH MICHAEL JACKSON

2010-11-15 05:12

No FAKE WITH A LEGEND
arnault françoise

#815 je signe la petition POUR michael

2010-11-15 07:22

du moins j'essaye (pas douée en informatique) je suis sur la page en anglais !! que cesse ce cirque épouvantable envers lui, laissons sa mémoire en paix un peu de Respect PAR PITIE

James Delisco

#816 Vocals are not up to par

2010-11-15 07:45

I have found out from an inside source that the vocals are indeed Michael's but he was missing teeth at the time of the demo recording, hence the strange vocals coming from those Cascio tracks. This bring up a whole new issue for me that gives me more fervor in protesting these tracks. We know that Michael was a perfectionist and would NEVER release anything such as his demoed vocals on a track for the public, he loved us enough only to give us perfection and he deserves the utmost respect and perfection after his passing. Shame on Sony for planning to release these unfinished tracks knowing that he demanded perfection and would not approve of these tracks as is. I stand with you to make the change and honor our beloved Michael in representing him in the right way, nothing less. In love
ringeval belinda

2010-11-15 08:51

j ai signé pour la pétition
l.o.v.e bélinda
Margarida Maria Munizde Moraes

#818 CD " MICHAEL" - Music " BREAKING NEWS "

2010-11-15 09:05

MICHAEL JACKSON deserves RESPECT.
If Michael Jackson did not finish the music
"Breaking News", did not want to record before, is not certain others to make this for it,without the presence of it.
To gain MONEY, being deceptive the fans of Michael Jackson, fans of the world all.
This music does not have nothing to see with Michael Jackson. It does not seem to be the thought of it.
nativel monika

2010-11-15 09:10

It is important not so that Sony album, respect to Michael, his family and fans, they took in fakes this is it, stop! he stops to make money on the back of Michael, let the quiet, Sony has done enough damage in his life, ending the salir.Ils did not want to stop so invincible !!!!!
Écouter
Lire phonétiquement

#820 Pour un album 100% Michael Jackson

2010-11-15 09:12

Ne prenez pas les fans pour des idiots ! Sortez un album 100% Michael ou bien ne sortez rien !!!
Nativel Maureen

#821 Leave he alone !!!!!

2010-11-15 09:21

I am against the release of this album! I think Michael would not have wanted it that way!! and more than half of the songs he is not singing (with proof Breaking News) that Sony should adopt to make money on his back and they leave Michael alone!!
BeLIEve
ilias sarris

#822 no!!

2010-11-15 09:26

remove those tracks!
galarneau pierre

#823 La honte... shame on you.

2010-11-15 09:28

Les fans ont le droit de connaitre le fin mot de l'histoire.... RESPECT US!
Nadezhda Nyrkova

2010-11-15 09:33

Remove fakes!
franck franckyfresh

#825 WE LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND YOU ALWAYS BE THERE TO PROTECT HIS ART

2010-11-15 09:37

We want real Michael Jackson music with him singing !!!