Marcos is not a hero! Protest the plan to make him one!
This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Marcos is not a hero! Protest the plan to make him one!.
Here is the list of the 216 representatives who signed the said resolution:
* Abayon, Daryl Grace J., AANGAT TAYO
* Acharon, Pedro Jr. B., South Cotabato & General Santos City, 1st District,
* Acop, Romeo M., Antipolo City, 2nd District, Independent
* Aggabao, Giorgidi B., Isabela, 4th District, LPC
* Aglipay, Emmeline Y., DIWA
* Agyao, Manuel S., Kalinga, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Albano, Rodolfo B., Isabela, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Alcover, Pastor Jr. M., ANAD
* Almario, Thelma Z., Davao Oriental, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Almonte, Jorge T., Misamis Occidental, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Alvarez, Antonio C., Palawan, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Alvarez, Mercedes K., Negros Occidental, 6th District, NPC
* Amante-Matba, Angelica M., Agusan del Norte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Amatong, Rommel C., Compostela Valley, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Andaya, Rolando Jr. G., Camarines Sur, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Angping, Ma. Zenaida B., Manila, 3rd District, NPC
* Antonino, Rodolfo W., Nueva Ecija, 4th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Antonio, Patricio T., ABIAG
* Apacible, Tomas V., Batangas, 1st District, Liberal
* Apostol, Sergio F., Leyte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Aquino, Jose II S., Agusan del Norte, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Arago, Ma. Evita R., Laguna, 3rd District, Liberal
* Arenas, Ma. Rachel J., Pangasinan, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Arnaiz, George P., Negros Oriental, 2nd District, NPC
* Arquiza, Godofredo V., SENIOR CITIZEN
* Arroyo, Diosdado Macapagal, Camarines Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Arroyo, Ignacio, Negros Occidental, 5th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Asilo, Benjamin DR., Manila, 1st District, LP/KKK
* Aumentado, Erico B., Bohol, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Avance-Fuentes, Daisy, South Cotabato, 2nd District, NPC
* Bagasina, Catalina C., ALE
* Bagatsing, Amado S., Manila, 5th District, KABAKA
* Balindong, Pangalian M., Lanao del Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Barzaga, Elpidio Jr. F., Dasmariñas City, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Bataoil, Leopoldo N., Pangasinan, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Batocabe, Rodel M., AKO BIKOL
* Bautista, Franklin P., Davao del Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Belmonte, Vicente Jr. F., Iligan City, Lone District, Liberal
* Benitez, Alfredo ‘Albee’ B., Negros Occidental, 3rd District, NPC
* Bernos, Ma. Jocelyn V., Abra, Lone District, PDSP
* Bichara, Al Francis DC., Albay, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Bondoc, Anna York P., M.D., Pampanga, 4th District, Nacionalista
* Bravo, Narciso Jr. R., Masbate, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Brawner Baguilat, Teddy Jr., Ifugao, Lone District, Liberal
* Briones, Nicanor M., AGAP
* Bulut-Begtang, Eleanor C., Apayao, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Cabaluna, Salvador III P., 1-CARE
* Cabilao Yambao, Jonathan, Zamboanga Sibugay, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Cagas, Marc Douglas IV C., Davao del Sur, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Cajayon, Mary Mitzi L., Caloocan City, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Calimbas-Villarosa, Ma. Amelita A., Occidental Mindoro, Lone District,
* Canonigo, Ranulfo P., KAKUSA
* Cari, Jose Carlos L., Leyte, 5th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Castro, Jane T., Capiz, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Catamco, Nancy A., North Cotabato, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Celeste, Jesus ‘Boying’ F., Pangasinan, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Cerafica, Arnel M., Taguig City, 1st District, Liberal
* Chipeco, Justin Mark SB., Laguna, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Co, Christopher S., AKO BIKOL
* Cojuangco, Enrique M., Tarlac, 1st District, NPC
* Cojuangco, Kimi S., Pangasinan, 5th District, NPC
* Collantes, Sonny P., Batangas, 3rd District, PMP
* Cortuna, Julieta R., A TEACHER
* Cosalan, Ronald M., Benguet, Lone District, Liberal
* Crisologo, Vincent ‘Bingbong’ P., Quezon City, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Cua, Dakila Carlo E., Quirino, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Dalog, Maximo B., Mountain Province, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Datumanong ,Simeon A., Maguindanao, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Dayanghirang, Nelson L., Davao Oriental, 1st District, Nacionalista
* De Venecia, Ma. Georgina P., Pangasinan, 4th District, NPC
* Del Rosario, Antonio A., Capiz, 1st District, Liberal
* Diaz, Antonio M., Zambales, 2nd District, Lapiang Manggagawa
* Dimaporo, Fatima Aliah Q., Lanao del Norte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Dimaporo, Imelda Quibranza, Lanao del Norte, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Duavit, Joel Roy, Rizal, 1st District, NPC
* Durano, Ramon VI H., Cebu, 5th District, NPC
* Dy, Napoleon S., Isabela, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ejercito, Joseph Victor G., San Juan City, Lone District, PMP
* Emano, Yevgeny Vincente B., Misamis Oriental, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Enerio-Cerilles, Aurora, Zamboanga del Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Enverga, Wilfrido Mark M., Quezon, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Eriguel, Eufranio ‘Franny’ C., M.D., La Union, 2nd District, NPC
* Escudero, Salvador III H., Sorsogon, 1st District, NPC
* Espina, Rogelio J.,M.D., Biliran, Lone District, Nacionalista
* Estrella, Robert Raymund M., ABONO
* Evardone, Ben P., Eastern Samar, Lone District, Independent
* Fariñas, Rodolfo C., Ilocos Norte, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Fernandez, Danilo Ramon S., Laguna, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ferrer, Antonio A., Cavite, 6th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ferrer, Jeffrey P., Negros Occidental, 4th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Fortuno, Salvio B., Camarines Sur, 5th District, Nacionalista
* Fua, Orlando B., Siquijor, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Fuentebella, Arnulfo P., Camarines Sur, 4th District, NPC
* Garay, Florencio C., Surigao del Sur, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Garbin, Alfredo Jr. A., AKO BIKOL
* Garcia, Albert Raymond S., Bataan, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Garin, Janette L., Iloilo, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Garin, Sharon S., AAMBIS-OWA
* Gatchalian, Rex, Valenzuela City, 1st District, NPC
* Go, Ana Cristina S., Isabela, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Go, Arnulfo F., Sultan Kudarat, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Golez, Anthony Rolando Jr. T., Bacolod City, Lone District, NPC
* Gomez, Lucy T., Leyte, 4th District, Liberal
* Gonzales, Aurelio ‘Dong’ Jr. D., Pampanga, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Gonzalez, Fernando V., Albay, 3rd District, Liberal
* Guanlao, Agapito H., BUTIL
* Gullas, Eduardo R., Cebu, 1st District, NP-ALAYON
* Haresco, Teodorico T., ANG KASANGGA
* Hataman-Salliman, Jim S., Basilan, Lone District, Liberal
* Herrera-Dy, Bernadette R., BH
* Jaafar, Nur G., Tawi-Tawi, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Jalosjos, Cesar G., Zamboanga del Norte, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Jalosjos, Romeo Jr. M., Zamboanga Sibugay, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Jalosjos, Seth F. P., Zamboanga del Norte, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Joson, Josefina M., Nueva Ecija, 1st District, NPC
* Kho, Antonio T., Masbate, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Kho, David L., SENIOR CITIZEN
* Lacson-Noel, Josephine Veronique R., Malabon City, Lone District, NPC
* Lagdameo, Antonio Jr. F., Davao del Norte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Lanete, Scott Davies S., M.D., Masbate, 3rd District, NPC
* Lapus, Jeci A., Tarlac, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Lazatin, Carmelo F., Pampanga, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Leonen-Pizarro, Catalina G., ABS
* Lico, Isidro Q., ATING KOOP
* Limkaichong, Jocelyn S., Negros Oriental, 1st District, Liberal
* Loong, Tupay T., Sulu, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Lopez, Carol Jayne B., YACAP
* Loyola, Roy M., Cavite, 5th District, Liberal
* Macapagal Arroyo, Juan Miguel, ANG GALING PINOY
* Macapagal-Arroyo, Gloria M., Pampanga, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Madrona, Eleandro Jesus F., Romblon, Lone District, Nacionalista
* Magsaysay, Eulogio ‘Amang’ R., AVE
* Magsaysay, Ma. Milagros H., Zambales, 1st District, Lakas
* Malapitan, Oscar G., Caloocan City, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Maliksi, Erineo S., Cavite, 3rd District, Liberal
* Mandanas, Hermilando I., Batangas, 2nd District, Liberal
* Marañon, Alfredo III D., Negros Occidental, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Marcoleta, Rodante D., AVE
* Marcos, Imelda R., Ilocos Norte, 2nd District, KBL
* Matugas, Francisco ‘Lalo’ T., Surigao del Norte, 1st District,
* Mellana, Evelyn P., Agusan del Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Mendoza, Joselito ‘Jonjon’ R., Bulacan, 3rd District, Liberal
* Mendoza, Mark Llandro L., Batangas, 4th District, NPC
* Mercado, Roger G., Southern Leyte, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Mercado-Revilla, Lani, Cavite, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Miraflores, Florencio T., Aklan, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Montejo, Neil Benedict A., AN WARAY
* Nava, Joaquin Carlos Rahman A., Guimaras, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Noel, Florencio G., AN WARAY
* Nograles, Karlo Alexei B., Davao City, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Obillo, Reena Concepcion G., ANG PAMILYA
* Ocampo, Rosenda Ann, Manila, 6th District, LP/KKK
* Olivarez, Edwin L., Parañaque City, 1st District, Liberal
* Ong, Emil L., Northern Samar, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ortega, Francisco Emmanuel III R.ABONO
* Ortega, Victor Francisco C., La Union, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Padilla, Carlos M., Nueva Vizcaya, Lone District, Nacionalista
* Palmones, Angelo B., AGHAM
* Pancho, Pedro M., Bulacan, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Pangandaman, Mohammed Hussein P., Lanao del Sur, 1st District,
* Pangandaman, Solaiman C., AA KASOSYO
* Panotes, Elmer E., Camarines Norte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Paras, Jesus Emmanuel M., Bukidnon, 1st District, NPC
* Payuyo, Ponciano D., APEC
* Piamonte, Mariano Jr. U., A-TEACHER
* Pichay, Philip A., Surigao del Sur, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Plaza, Ma. Valentina G., Agusan del Sur, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ponce Enrile, Juan Jr. C., Cagayan, 1st District, NPC
* Primicias-Agabas, Marlyn L., Pangasinan, 6th District, NPC
* Puno, Roberto V., Antipolo City, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Quimbo, Romero Federico ‘Miro’ S., Marikina City, 2nd District, Liberal
* Quisumbing, Gabriel R., Cebu, 6th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ramos, Deogracias Jr. B., Sorsogon, 2nd District, Liberal
* Remulla, Jesus Crispin C., Cavite, 7th District, Nacionalista
* Rivera, Michael Angelo C., 1-CARE
* Robes, Arturo B., San Jose del Monte City, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Rodriguez, Isidro Jr. S., Rizal, 2nd District, NPC
* Rodriguez, Maximo Jr. B., ABANTE MINDANAO
* Rodriguez, Rufus B., Cagayan de Oro City, 2nd District, PMP
* Roman, Herminia B., Bataan, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Romarate, Guillermo Jr. A., Surigao del Norte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Romualdez, Ferdinand Martin G., Leyte, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Romualdo, Pedro P., Camiguin, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Sacdalan, Jesus N., North Cotabato, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Sahidulla, Nur-ana I., Sulu, 2nd District, NPC
* Sakaluran, Raden C., Sultan Kudarat, 1st District, Independent
* Salimbangon, Benhur L., Cebu, 4th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Salvacion, Andres Jr. D., Leyte, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* San Luis, Edgar S., Laguna, 4th District, NPC
* Sarmiento, Cesar V., Catanduanes, Lone District, Liberal
* Sarmiento, Mel Senen S., Western Samar, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Sema, Bai Sandra A., Maguindanao & Cotabato City, 1st District,
* Singson, Eric Jr. G., Ilocos Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Socrates, Victorino Dennis M., Palawan, 2nd District, NPC
* Suarez, Danilo E., Quezon, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Sy-Alvarado, Ma. Victoria R., Bulacan, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Tan, Milagrosa ‘Mila’ T., Western Samar, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Teodoro, Marcelino R, Marikina City, 1st District, Independent
* Teves, Pryde Henry A., Negros Oriental, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Tiangco, Tobias ‘Toby’ M., Navotas City, Lone District, Partido Navoteno
* Ting, Randolph S., Cagayan, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Tomawis, Acmad M., ALIF
* Tupas, Niel Jr. C., Iloilo, 5th District, Liberal
* Umali, Reynaldo V., Oriental Mindoro, 2nd District, Liberal
* Unabia, Peter ‘Sr. Pedro’ M., Misamis Oriental, 1st District, PMP
* Ungab, Isidro T., Davao City, 3rd District, Liberal
* Valencia, Rodolfo G., Oriental Mindoro, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Vargas-Alfonso, Baby Aline, Cagayan, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Vergara, Bernardo M., Baguio City, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Villafuerte, Luis R., Camarines Sur, 3rd District, NPC
* Villar, Mark A., Las Piñas City, Lone District, Nacionalista
* Violago, Joseph Gilbert F., Nueva Ecija, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Yap, Arthur C., Bohol, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Yap, Susan, Tarlac, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Yu, Victor J., Zamboanga del Sur, 1st District, NPC
* Zamora-Apsay, Ma. Carmen, Compostela Valley, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
Ano ba kayong mga Kongresista kayo, pinagkatiwalaan kayo ng taong bayan, ngayun yan ba ang legacy na ipamamana niyo sa susunod na henerasyon na Pilipino - na ang isang dating Presidente na gaya ni Ferdinand Marcos ay gagawin niyo pang isang bayani.
Kawawa naman tayo. Napaka dali nating makalimot. Yes, we were taught to forgive and forget as Christians. We forgive those people who took advantage of us, the Filipino People; but, huwag naman nating gawing "HERO" si Macoy. That is adding insult to injury.
Let's get the facts straight. The Marcoses did wrong, had never acknowledged it nor repented for it, and in fact continues to enjoy a privileged life. Let us not deepen our national stupidity by placing him where he does not belong. Let Justice be served!
grabe na talaga katangahan ng pinoy pag inallow pa natin to...baka malagay na tayo sa guinness book of world records nyan!!! madlang pipol, giiiissssssiiiiiinng!!!
Those who died fighting the dictatorship are the real heroes not Marcos.
Marcos is the father of systematic plundering of gov't coffers in our country. He destroyed many of our cherished institutions, and up to now our country & people are still suffering from the Marcos scourge of massive, unconscionable plundering of the people's money & our country's wealth. Up to now his widow and children have been exerting all efforts to block gov't efforts to recover Marcos's plundered wealth, and have been using their stolen money to get back to power.
Ibalik ang nakaw na yaman. Swiss banks, mga cronies at pamilyang marcos ang patuloy na nakikinabang. Sa bandang huli baka di na mabawi sa Swiss banks iyan. Siguradong ibabaon na iyan ng mga foreign banks para kanila na ang hidden wealth...
I saw Lucy Torres as one of the representatives who signed. All charms and no brains?
the filpino people should never forget that marcos was a dictator just like hitler! have we forgotten how much pain& suffering he & his wife imelda inflicted to all the filipino people,20 years was too much to bear ! how dare you mr.escudero,you should be ashamed of yourself just like the rest of the marcos cronies & political loyalists! indeed traitors you all are!
Sa buong termino nya nag UGAT ang malalang corruption at pagdami ng mahirap sa bansa kaya hindi sya dapat maging bayani.
mas ipaigting siguro natin ang edukasyon at kampanya lalo na sa mga ka-henerasyon ko, yung hindi nakaranas sa lupit ng Martial Law. dahil may isang group sa FB (Definitely Filipino ) na nag post ng isang article ukol sa usaping ito. Karamihan ng mga kabataan na nag komentaryo ay halatang hindi randam ang kalapastanganan ng Martial Law, kaya nakukumbinsing ilibing na ang diktador sa LNB.
Natutunaw na nga ba ang sense of historical justice sa ating mga kabataan?
what stupid congressmen who spported that ferdinand marcos should be burried as hero!!! NO WAY for stupid congressmen!!!No way for corrupt loyalists, no way for ignorants,
If the Aquinos could never do anything decisively on this, dapat lang, tayong sambayanan, we should take decisive action. Hinayaan natin si Cory about the Marcoses after we all joined together to say, "No more!". Yun pala, since malamya ang pagpaaalis sa kanila, we continue to be hounded by these ridiculous but appalling efforts. This time, let us join hands and hearts again to say with finality that Marcos and the rest of his family and cronies are thieves of the nth degree; that they do not have honor, not any of them! So none of them deserves a place among true heroes.
Not necessarily. But we do need to teach them our history and communicate to them properly how it was then, what happened after so that they may understand the present and make good decisions for the future. That is what I do with my son, my nieces and any one else basta mapag-usapan ang related matters. Even more so pag election time or tuwing may senate hearings or when we listen to the news everyday. Speak up! Tell the children the truth!
Even If all members of that stupid Congress signed the petition doesnt mean they represent the sentiments of the Filipino people. That Congress is a pool of crooks, idiot stupid politicians who serves their selfish interests. And we will oppose to the last drop of blood the planned marcos Burial in Libingan ng mga Bayani.
Pilipinong nagmamahal sa bayan
LET US NEVER FORGET THE MARCOSIAN KLEPTOCRACY. And on top of that, all corruption in the military started from his regime. He wanted them happy so that he could stay in power. Please.....!
It is abominable for any one who has the hide to put someone up on the pedestal , that of Marcos, once and for all decent and accountable citizens of this country should and must put him away in the history of absolute abuse, such monstrosity, that could never be repeated let alone be put forward as a hero"
Our users have bought extra visibility to these petitions
- That Barnaby Joyce should stop wearing Australian symbolic items for his political advantage. - Petition has been reopened. I've received many emails to reopen the petition for many reasons, but most powerfully from mothers and fathers of daughters receiving their Army Cadet Slouch hat, and the pride they have in wearing it. "All these kids proudly wearing their uniform and representing so much of what Australia stands for." (image and quote supplied by parents for u...
We provide free hosting for online petitions. Create a professional online petition by using our powerful service. Our petitions are mentioned in the media every day, so creating a petition is a great way to get noticed by the public and the decision makers.
Follow us on Facebook
Most Popular Petitions
|30 days||All time||Petition name||Created|
|6 141||8 019|| ( For Christie) To sustain the incarceration of individual that murdered our daughter in 1988...
Dear Family and Friends, The man, Donato Lombardozzi, who murdered our daughter Christie, in 1988, will come up for parole a 2nd time in August of 2018. We need your support once again. Please sign the petition "For Christie" Feel free to pass the information on to your family and friends. The 1st petition in 2008 garnered 13,000 signatures - a huge success in helping to keep that man in prison. W...
|4 227||4 233|| Open Letter to the Czech Public in Response to the Remarks of Tomio Okamura
As citizens of the Czech Republic, we are using this open letter addressed to the Czech public to express our disagreement with the remarks made by Tomio Okamura on 27 January, the occasion of International Holocaust Remembrance Day, to the DVTV media outlet. This is not the first time that a Czech politician has spoken words belittling the suffering of the people who were imprisoned in the so-cal...
|1 934||1 952|| اعتراض به مصوبه غیر قانونی کمیسیون تلفیق در خصوص عدم افزایش حقوق اعضاء هیأت علمی و درخواست مخالفت با آن در صحن علنی
بسمه تعالی نمایندگان محترم مجلس شورای اسلامی با سلام و ادب احتراما اینجانبان اعضاء هیات علمی دانشگاه های زیر مجموعه وزارت علوم، تحقیقات و فناوری، اعتراض شدید خود به مصوبه اخیر کمیسیون تلفیق در خصوص عدم افزایش حقوق اعضاء هیأت علمی دانشگاهها و ایجاد محدودیت در پاداش بازنشستگی را اعلام کرده و انتظار و درخواست داریم با نگاه دوراندیشانه، واقعبینانه و کارشناسانه در صحن علنی با آن مخالفت فرمایید. الف:...
|1 418||1 418|| Resignation of Neno Dimov, Minister of Environment and Water
We request the resignation of Neno Dimov, Minister of Environment and Water, and annulment of the decision of the Council of Ministers of 28.12.2017 on building up of 48% of the Pirin National Park. The decision of the Council of Ministers, taken on the proposal of Minister Dimov, allows building up of tracks, ski lifts and the relevant infrastructure on 48% of the territory of the Pirin National...
|1 291||2 004|| اعتراض به مصوبه کمیسیون تلفیق در خصوص عدم افزایش حقوق اعضاء هیأت علمی و درخواست مخالفت با آن در صحن علنی
بسمه تعالی نمایندگان محترم مجلس شورای اسلامی با سلام و ادب احتراما اینجانبان اعضاء هیات علمی علوم پایه (غیر بالینی) وزارت بهداشت، درمان و آموزش پزشکی، اعتراض شدید خود به مصوبه اخیر کمیسیون تلفیق در خصوص عدم افزایش حقوق اعضاء هیأت علمی دانشگاهها و ایجاد محدودیت در پاداش بازنشستگی را اعلام کرده و انتظار و درخواست داریم با نگاه دوراندیشانه، واقعبینانه و کارشناسانه در صحن علنی با آن مخالفت فرمای...
|1 055||24 035|| Petition against slaughter and export for slaughter of Polish horses
President PiS Jaroslaw Kaczynski Al.Jerozolimskie 125/127 02-017 Warszawa Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland Beata Szydlo Kancelaria Prezesa Rady Ministrow Aleje Ujazdowskie 1/3 00-583 Warszawa Parliament (Sejm Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej) Kancelaria Sejmu Ul. Wiejska 4/6/8 00-902 Warszawa Honorable Prime Minister, Honorable Members of Parliament, We appeal to you to support the...
|677||91 121|| Stop the extinction of wolves in Norway!
UPDATE 2018-01-05 Norwegian: ULVENE TRENGER DIN STEMME NÅ! Norge er i gang med den største lisensslakta på ulv på 40 år! 16 av 16 ulv er allerede skutt i Julussa- og Osdalsreviret hittil i år. I tillegg kan 26 ulv til skytes. Ulvens Dag skal til Klima- og Miljødepartementet torsdag 11. januar og vi trenger så mange underskrifter som mulig! Sammen med Naturvernforbundet, WWF, NOAH og Foreningen Vå...
|597||597|| Justice for Mannie! NO BAIL!
We the undersigned, as concerned South Africans and community members, oppose bail for the accused in the matter of the intimate femicide of Manuela to be heard on 19 February 2018 at Palm Ridge Magistrates Court. 56 year old Manuela was shot nine times and killed at her home in Brackenhurst on the 13th of November 2017 by her estranged husband. Manuela, better known as “Mannie” to most, was a da...
|529||529|| Wij zijn blij met speeltuin de Spil in Rokkeveen Zoetermeer! (Closed)
Beste allemaal, Er is een enquete gehouden onder bewoners rondom Speeltuin de Spil in Zoetermeer. Er zijn een aantal bewoners die hebben aangegeven overlast te ervaren. De genoemde overlast is: Gillende en joelende kinderen op de kabelbaan, gepiep van een glijbaan en irritant geluid van 1 schommel. De gemeente is voornemens om deze 3 toestellen aan te passen of te verwijderen. Bron: https://www.zo...
|464||464|| Re-Evaluate the EMSB 2018 Secondary 4 Science Math Mid Term Exam
On January 30th, 2018, EMSB secondary 4 students had to take the Secondary 4 Science Math Exam. In short: the exam was ridiculously difficult. The exam has a duration of 3 hours, with an extra 15 minutes at the end. Most years, students finish their exam within the first 2-2.5 hours. This was not the case this year. The majority of students used the entire 3 hours + 15 minutes, and walked ou...
|446||447|| Hold the adoption agencies and authorities responsible for unethical adoptions
The adoption scandal in Chile has made Swedish media pay attention to the more complex aspects of adoption and finally people are being made aware of the fact that many adoptions were carried through unethically. It ranges from discrepancies in the documents, lack of information and coercion of first parents to down right kidnapping and trafficking. We demand of the Swedish Government to carry o...
|444||449|| اعلام حمایت دانشجویان از اعمال دستور وزیر محترم بهداشت برای انتقال دانشکده ی مامایی به دانشکده ی پزشکی
همکاران محترم مامایی و بهداشت باروری با سلام و احترام پیروی دستور وزیر محترم بهداشت و درمان، جناب آقای دکتر هاشمی، در خصوص انتقال دانشکده های مامایی به دانشکده های پزشکی ( با شماره نامه ی 1827/ 101/ د ، در تاریخ 24/ 7/ 1396) و فراهم شدن شدن امکان رشد و ارتقاء رشته در جهت خدمت به زنان جامعه از جمله: ارتقای سطح آموزش دانشجویان به علت استفاده از پزشکان متخصص در آموزش، استفاده بهینه از بالین در امر...
|419||923|| International adoptions should be handled by a state authority, not private organisations
Sweden may be a small country populationwise but it is one of the largest adoption countríes in the Western hemisphere. There are around 60 000 international adoptees in Sweden and the majority have been adopted through private organisations. In the 60s and 70s, international adoptions were handled by the National Board of Health and Welfare, but in the 80s, adoption became a matter for private...
|383||7 907|| Saving Hippodrome in Belgrade
One of the oldest active sports facilities in the World should not become the shopping mall! It is 8 years older than Wimbledon! Sign to save culture, tradition, thrill and excitement of this iconic Institution!...
|377||378|| ZATRZYMAĆ HR1226 ACT- POPARCIE DLA POLONII USA
!! SZANOWNI POLACY-RODACY Z CAŁEGO ŚWIATA !! Petycja ta jest skierowana do przewodniczącego komisji do spraw zagranicznych przy kongresie Amerykańskim aby jednogłośnie wyrazić nasze poparcie dla Polonii USA w ogromnym przedsięwzięciu powstrzymania ustawy w sprawie roszczeń żydowskich dotyczących mienia bezspadkowego na terenie naszego kraju. Ustawa ta jest prawnie chwiejna i mamy wielką szansę wyg...
|348||350|| Save Al- muntadah school
Save Al-Muntadah primary school Assalam alaikum Dear Muslims , The board of trustees of al muntadah have decided to close the school by the latest july 2018 . Al muntadah primary school is the only islamic school in west london , therefore , we are kindly and desperately asking all Muslims in the UK to help us sign this petition , that we would like to submit to the trustees to reconsider thei...
|346||2 560|| Petition for annulment of all illegal entries of Serbian Orthodox Church over Montenegrin monasteries and churches and return them to the state of Montenegro
Dear Sisters and Brothers Montenegrins in Montenegro and Diaspora, regardless of religion and political affiliations, I URGE YOU TO JOIN THE PETITION by signing it and striving to correct a century old injustice and that the religious buildings built by our ancestors finally return to the property of the state of Montenegro. "Independent and internationally recognized Kingdom of Montenegro was o...
|290||290|| Traffic Light @ Guilford Rd & Oakland Mills Rd Howard County, Columbia, MD 21046
The tragedy of 30 January 2018 is just one of many accidents that have happened at the intersection of Guilford Rd and Oakland Mills Rd in Columbia, MD Howard County 21046 & a solution to this problem should have been taken care of a long time ago, but it hasn't. Our community is no longer willing to sit back while motorists speed through the 4-way stop, come to a rolling stop & just ignor...
|249||1 690|| HELP Reinstitute the Ban on Importing the Heads of Hunted Elephants
In an appalling turn of events, the Trump administration confirmed Thursday that it lifted a ban that had prohibited hunters from importing trophies of elephants killed in two African nations, reversing a 2014 rule put in place by the Obama White House. The reversal will apply to elephants hunted in Zimbabwe from Jan. 21, 2016 to Dec. 31, 2018 and to elephants hunted in Zambia in 2016, 2017 and 20...
|244||244|| Subscription against the liquidation of Municipal Department of Tourism - Plovdiv and the dismissal of Ms. Videlina Gandeva
Dear Plovdiv, Bulgaria and the rest of the world, This subscribtion aims to activate public opinion and conscience against the unprecedented destruction of the Municipal Department of Tourism, which already has a proven success. With this act, the Municipality of Plovdiv was left without an operational unit to develop tourism in the city and to promote the destination on a world level. Nothing bu...
|236||236|| עצרו את גירוש מבקשי המקלט – בקשה מעולים חדשים וותיקים
לכבוד: מר בנימין נתניהו, ראש ממשלת ישראל גברת איילת שקד, שרת המשפטים מר אריה דרעי, שר הפנים גברת סופה לנדבר, שרת העלייה והקליטה מר אלכס קושנר, מנכ"ל משרד העלייה והקליטה מר נתן שרנסקי, יו"ר הנהלת הסוכנות היהודית מר אלן הופמן, מנכ"ל הסוכנות היהודית אנו, העולים החדשים והותיקים מרחבי העולם, ישראלים מבחירה, מבקשים מכם לעצור את הגירוש המתוכנן של 37,000 מבקשי המקלט האריתראים והסודנים מישראל. חותמי מכתב...
|231||7 773|| Stop the attacks and banning of the Prophetic (unstunned) slaughter method
Stop the attacks and banning of the Prophetic (unstunned) slaughter method. The Prophetic (unstunned) slaughter is under increasing political pressure to stop this method of slaughter in the Netherlands. There are similar attempts to apply similar pressure also in UK, Belgium, Denmark, France and Australia. Despite many protests from various Islamic and Jewish organizations to stop the idea o...
|199||200|| نامه اعتراضی دستیاران رادیولوژی به دکتر فاضل
بسمه تعالی ریاست محترم سازمان نظام پزشکی کشور جناب آقای دکتر فاضل با سلام و تحیات پیرو مشکلات گسترده و اختلال در روند آموزشی دستیاران رادیولوژی کشور متعاقب ابلاغ بخشنامه های مربوط به مجوز انجام سونوگرافی توسط پریناتولوژیستها و بخشنامه اخیر در ارتباط با حق انجام سونوگرافی و دریافت وجه توسط متخصصین زنان هفته گذشته گردهمایی اعتراضی در مقابل وزارت بهداشت و جلسه ای در سازمان نظام پزشکی برگزار گردید...
|187||1 135|| The right to mock exams between the written and oral BAC
The students of the European Schools all over Europe have for the last many years been allowed to do "practise oral exams" with their subject teachers in the period between the written- and the oral exams. This has been very helpful, as there in the 7 years of secondary school not are any other ways to practise them. Suddenly, this is no longer allowed, with just 4 months notice. We want to rever...
|183||183|| Petition in support of Mr. Yassin Saad and Mr. Haliem Yousif
We would like to draw your attention to a petition, which appeals to a negative decision for protection of Mr. Haliem Yousif, born March 14, 1986 and Mr. Yassin Saad, born April 25, 1981. We wholeheartedly support the application for legal status of these two Sudanese individuals on the basis of the provisions of the French Code for Entry and Residence of Foreigners and Right of Asylum (CESEDA) Ar...
|181||190|| Initiative to place chess tables in Vondelpark, Amsterdam
Yes, I support this initiative to place chess tables in Vondelpark, Amsterdam. Chess is a great activity which connects young and old. It's fun to do and it teaches you to think, plan and solve problems. Please sign this petition and share the link via social media: https://www.petitions24.com/chesstablesamsterdam This petition has also been signed by Susan Polgar, Anish Giri, Loek van Wely, p...
|140||140|| نامه ی جمعی از متخصصین ترمیمی خطاب به جناب آقای دکتر حسن رزمی، دبیر شورای آموزش دندانپزشکی
به نام خدا جناب آقای دکتر حسن رزمی دبیر شورای آموزش دندانپزشکی با سلام و عرض احترام نظر به حسن نیت و درایت جنابعالی در ساماندهی وضعیت دندانپزشکی کشور؛ نگرش مثبت شما بزرگوار به مسائل مربوط به دندانپزشکان مورد توجه و باعث امیدواری بسیاری از همکاران در تمامی مقاطع دندانپزشکی مي باشد. بدون شک رسیدگی به خواسته های همکاران دندانپزشك و بالاخص متخصصين در هر رشته ای باعث رشد و پیشرفت و اعتلاي بسیاری از م...
|132||498|| More vegan food options at WUR
RE: Petition for more vegan food on campus Dear Wageningen University & Research, We, the undersigned, urge Wageningen University & Research to live up to its image as the ‘third most sustainable university in the world’ by providing its students, professors, and other faculty members with more environmentally-friendly food, namely vegan options, on campus. There is a clear consensus on th...
|128||131|| HBEDMSV Jan/Feb 2018 Examination
We the HBEDMSV class of 2017/2018 wish to express our extreme displeasure with the standard of assessment. 1. Many students were failed for Assignment 3, and requests for review flatly turned down. 2. The examination that was written on 14 February 2018 was not as per guidelines sent by the lecturers in Tutorial Letter HBEDMSV 104/2017 page 10. At the top of page 10, it states 'Please take note th...
|125||126|| Rhetorics Written Exam - PPLE Class of 2020
We, students of the PPLE Class of 2020, are unhappy about the way our written exam for the course of Rhetorics has been graded. After reviewing our results, we find that the grading rubric is too harsh. The questions we were given to answer do not reflect the answers stated in the grading rubric and the grading shows that we have not been granted with enough space for answers that do not literall...
|115||8 905|| WHEN GENOCIDE BECAME "FAMINE" : IRELAND, 1845 - 1850
WHEN GENOCIDE BECAME "FAMINE" : IRELAND, 1845 - 1850 This petition seeks your support for a campaign to: * Persuade relevant authors, editors and website content providers to stop using the word ‘Famine’ for what took place in Ireland between 1845 and 1850, and start using terms such as, "The Great Hunger" or 'An tOcras Mór' * To call on the Government of Ireland and its Ministers, and members of...
|105||106|| Possible Fraud committed (MIDAS)
This petition is created to request SGX and MAS to step in to protect the reputation of singapore as a financial center and to held company and their management accountable. As midas investor we realise and demand and explanation 1) Over the past few days there has been a wide price difference between the hong kong and singapore that leads to a lot of people that the worst is over for the c...
|105||412|| MISSOURI VETERANS' HERITAGE PROTECTION ACT
Dear Speaker Richardson: We, the undersigned, respectfully request the Missouri Veterans' Heritage Protection Act, be referred to the Regular Standing Committee on Veterans, Chair Charlie Davis. This request is a petition of encouragement to protect and preserve all veterans' objects of remembrance in the State of Missouri and has been signed by citizens of Missouri who support this legislative e...
|101||102|| Keep Mr. Hulsbosch
Help us show the ministry that we believe in Mr. Hulsbosch and that the accusations are taken out of context. Those who sign the petition agree to keep Mr. Hulsbosch as a teacher in Lycée Michel Lucius. ...
|101||374|| Free Sanitary Pads
This petition is to demonstrate the urgent call for the South African government to prioritize women and girls with regards to allocating National Government Expenditure towards the supply of FREE SANITARY PADS across both rural and urban schools, public toilets, Higher learning institutions as well as corporate working environments nationally. It has been noted with deep grave concern that women...
|89||90|| Holy Trinity Pride Day (Closed)
Several students within the school are petitioning for a pride day in June for Holy Trinity. It would be a paid dressdown with the money going to an LGBTQ+ charity. The whole idea around it is that you would wear colours perspective to your (or family/friends, who you're supporting) sexuality flags. The goal is about 100-200 people to sign this petition! Sign if you're interested!...
|88||2 484|| Contre la démolition des pensions de l'enseignement / Tegen de afbraak van het onderwijspensioen
[NL] ( [FR]: la version en français se trouve en bas) Petitie tegen de afbraak van het onderwijspensioen (België) Langer werken voor minder pensioen? Niet te doen! Weinig sectoren zijn zo zwaar getroffen door de pensioenhervormingen als het onderwijs. Leerkrachten die aan het begin van hun loopbaan staan, zullen 5 tot 8 jaar langer moeten werken en als alle geplande maatregelen uitgevoerd wo...
|81||81|| That Barnaby Joyce should stop wearing Australian symbolic items for his political advantage.
Petition has been reopened. I've received many emails to reopen the petition for many reasons, but most powerfully from mothers and fathers of daughters receiving their Army Cadet Slouch hat, and the pride they have in wearing it. "All these kids proudly wearing their uniform and representing so much of what Australia stands for." (image and quote supplied by parents for use as they felt strongly...
|80||210|| Adult Satoshi in Pokémon Anime
We Ask gently the staff of the pokemon anime to develop Ash's(Satoshi) in a worthy way: no more reboots, we would like to see Satoshi as an adult (it is preferable to avoid to specify the years of the timeskip, in order to not generate more mistakes with the series in which there was shown an effective temporal ongoing) and that he could reach his goal to be a Pokemon Master. Giving the Pokemon Ma...
|75||269|| Arrest Justin Trudeau and Liberal MPs for TREASON immediately.
Justin Trudeau, with the Liberal government, has conspired with known terrorist and former Nazi collaborator George Soros to sell Canada's Syrian migrant policy to 13 undisclosed countries. Soros's (Open Society Foundation) role on the world stage is: fund regime change and/or destabilize nations, fund terrorism and import unvetted Islamic economic migrants infiltrated by radical Islamic terrori...
|74||74|| Stop cut backs and staggered ride opening times at Alton towers
When will this stop? Loyal customers of Alton towers wait patiently off season for the parks to reopen in March to find out recently that further restrictions are in place. You are taking away choice from the early riders and making them queue longer as all rides won’t be open straight away so more people will be in certain areas of the park. Keep ride opening times all the same and give chance fo...
|73||110|| Stop GCC From Destroying Hard Working Family Chiropractor
My father, Dr Kola Akindele, has been a Chiropractor for more than 2 decades in Cambridgeshire and is in danger of losing his license, his livelihood and the ability to wake up every morning and do what he loves because of an honest misunderstanding. Back in 2013 he was convicted of failing to provide information of who was driving his wife’s car when it was caught speeding. As he was insured on t...
|69||69|| کمپین اعتراض به تصرف ظالمانه بخش هایی از خاک استان لرستان و چهار محال و بختیاری
کمپین اعتراض به تصرف ظالمانه بخش های از خاک استان لرستان واستان چهارمحال وبختیاری بررسی نقشه های مرزبندی جغرافیایی نشان می دهد مرزهای استان لرستان و چهار محال بختیاری طی یک اقدام بدون سر و صدا تغییر کرده است و بخشی از اراضی این استان توسط استان اصفهان به تصرف درآمده است. این درحالی است که بخش های جدا شده از بخش های پرآب این منطقه بوده است به نحوی که استان اصفهان با تصرف غیرقانونی بخش پر آب اس...
|64||64|| We are asking all casino workers in The Bahamas to sign this petition to remove the highlighted section of the Employment Act.
The labor laws of The Bahamas unfairly discriminate against casino workers. The Tipped Category is normally referred to those that receive gratuities in the hotel. It is never intended to include casino workers. However, the law was written in such a broad manner that includes everyone in the entire tourism and hospitality industry. That is causing some casino workers to lose money, vacation, and...
|63||63|| R link limitation for iran
Dear Renault group We would like to inform you that most Renault Koleos and Talisman buyers in Iran are not happy with the lack of certain features of the Rlink2 system that are not supported or intentionally deactivated on their cars. As you may know, Iran's detailed map is not provided yet by the company, so the navigation system is useless throughout the country. Besides that, the useful and n...
|61||11 865|| No more Thyroid Madness
Levaxin (synthetic T4) is medicine we thyroid disease offered and many patients are doing very well on it but, there are also many who do not regain their health with Levaxin, which is a synthetic hormone, but feel very bad with persistent symptoms of hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism. I want this to be illuminated in the medical treatment! These people are today without the help and medicine,...
|60||8 080|| Stop the Nobel Center in Stockholm!
We are against the demolition of highly valued cultural heritage in the heart of Stockholm and believe there are better places for the Nobel Center to be built, if it has to be built at all. The current design of the Center is much too big for the setting, and risks dwarfing one of Sweden's landmark architectural masterpieces, the National Museum of Art. We want to refine the Blasieholmen peninsul...
|56||57|| Let Blerta stay in Sweden
Hon heter Blertë Halimi, snart blir hon 23 år. Hon är en vacker, ambitiös och omtänksam tjej. November 2011 förändrades hennes liv för alltid, hon var med om en olycka där en bilist körde på henne utanför hennes hem när hon var på väg hem från skolan. Hon hamnade i koma i flera månader efter olyckan. Tyvärr förekom korruption i hennes fall och hon fick inte ens någon ersättning för att ev. Betala...
|55||55|| We want Demi Lovato to sing ‘warrior’ live during her concert in the netherlands.
The song warrior, has such a powerful message, it gives you faith, hope, power, and not to forget that it has the power to make you believe in great things again! So what we want to achieve with this petition, is that Demi lovato is going to sing ‘warrior’ during her concert in the netherlands. The reason why it is important to us, is because of it has a lot of value for many people! The song has...
|54||113|| PETITION TO ALLOW ATV / UTV'S TO LEGALLY TRAVEL ON JEFFERSON COUNTY, TOWNSHIP ROADS AN BOROUGH STREETS.
The Goal: To get the local boroughs and townships to consider opening some roads for dual use of vehicles and ATV/UTV's. I believe with you showing your support and representing your support at your local township meeting we can make this opportunity happen. We are looking to gain access to the roads that would allow access to other areas already open to riding of ATV/UTV's. This will also allow...