Marcos is not a hero! Protest the plan to make him one!
This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Marcos is not a hero! Protest the plan to make him one!.
Here is the list of the 216 representatives who signed the said resolution:
* Abayon, Daryl Grace J., AANGAT TAYO
* Acharon, Pedro Jr. B., South Cotabato & General Santos City, 1st District,
* Acop, Romeo M., Antipolo City, 2nd District, Independent
* Aggabao, Giorgidi B., Isabela, 4th District, LPC
* Aglipay, Emmeline Y., DIWA
* Agyao, Manuel S., Kalinga, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Albano, Rodolfo B., Isabela, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Alcover, Pastor Jr. M., ANAD
* Almario, Thelma Z., Davao Oriental, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Almonte, Jorge T., Misamis Occidental, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Alvarez, Antonio C., Palawan, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Alvarez, Mercedes K., Negros Occidental, 6th District, NPC
* Amante-Matba, Angelica M., Agusan del Norte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Amatong, Rommel C., Compostela Valley, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Andaya, Rolando Jr. G., Camarines Sur, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Angping, Ma. Zenaida B., Manila, 3rd District, NPC
* Antonino, Rodolfo W., Nueva Ecija, 4th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Antonio, Patricio T., ABIAG
* Apacible, Tomas V., Batangas, 1st District, Liberal
* Apostol, Sergio F., Leyte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Aquino, Jose II S., Agusan del Norte, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Arago, Ma. Evita R., Laguna, 3rd District, Liberal
* Arenas, Ma. Rachel J., Pangasinan, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Arnaiz, George P., Negros Oriental, 2nd District, NPC
* Arquiza, Godofredo V., SENIOR CITIZEN
* Arroyo, Diosdado Macapagal, Camarines Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Arroyo, Ignacio, Negros Occidental, 5th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Asilo, Benjamin DR., Manila, 1st District, LP/KKK
* Aumentado, Erico B., Bohol, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Avance-Fuentes, Daisy, South Cotabato, 2nd District, NPC
* Bagasina, Catalina C., ALE
* Bagatsing, Amado S., Manila, 5th District, KABAKA
* Balindong, Pangalian M., Lanao del Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Barzaga, Elpidio Jr. F., Dasmariñas City, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Bataoil, Leopoldo N., Pangasinan, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Batocabe, Rodel M., AKO BIKOL
* Bautista, Franklin P., Davao del Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Belmonte, Vicente Jr. F., Iligan City, Lone District, Liberal
* Benitez, Alfredo ‘Albee’ B., Negros Occidental, 3rd District, NPC
* Bernos, Ma. Jocelyn V., Abra, Lone District, PDSP
* Bichara, Al Francis DC., Albay, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Bondoc, Anna York P., M.D., Pampanga, 4th District, Nacionalista
* Bravo, Narciso Jr. R., Masbate, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Brawner Baguilat, Teddy Jr., Ifugao, Lone District, Liberal
* Briones, Nicanor M., AGAP
* Bulut-Begtang, Eleanor C., Apayao, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Cabaluna, Salvador III P., 1-CARE
* Cabilao Yambao, Jonathan, Zamboanga Sibugay, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Cagas, Marc Douglas IV C., Davao del Sur, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Cajayon, Mary Mitzi L., Caloocan City, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Calimbas-Villarosa, Ma. Amelita A., Occidental Mindoro, Lone District,
* Canonigo, Ranulfo P., KAKUSA
* Cari, Jose Carlos L., Leyte, 5th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Castro, Jane T., Capiz, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Catamco, Nancy A., North Cotabato, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Celeste, Jesus ‘Boying’ F., Pangasinan, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Cerafica, Arnel M., Taguig City, 1st District, Liberal
* Chipeco, Justin Mark SB., Laguna, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Co, Christopher S., AKO BIKOL
* Cojuangco, Enrique M., Tarlac, 1st District, NPC
* Cojuangco, Kimi S., Pangasinan, 5th District, NPC
* Collantes, Sonny P., Batangas, 3rd District, PMP
* Cortuna, Julieta R., A TEACHER
* Cosalan, Ronald M., Benguet, Lone District, Liberal
* Crisologo, Vincent ‘Bingbong’ P., Quezon City, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Cua, Dakila Carlo E., Quirino, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Dalog, Maximo B., Mountain Province, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Datumanong ,Simeon A., Maguindanao, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Dayanghirang, Nelson L., Davao Oriental, 1st District, Nacionalista
* De Venecia, Ma. Georgina P., Pangasinan, 4th District, NPC
* Del Rosario, Antonio A., Capiz, 1st District, Liberal
* Diaz, Antonio M., Zambales, 2nd District, Lapiang Manggagawa
* Dimaporo, Fatima Aliah Q., Lanao del Norte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Dimaporo, Imelda Quibranza, Lanao del Norte, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Duavit, Joel Roy, Rizal, 1st District, NPC
* Durano, Ramon VI H., Cebu, 5th District, NPC
* Dy, Napoleon S., Isabela, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ejercito, Joseph Victor G., San Juan City, Lone District, PMP
* Emano, Yevgeny Vincente B., Misamis Oriental, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Enerio-Cerilles, Aurora, Zamboanga del Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Enverga, Wilfrido Mark M., Quezon, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Eriguel, Eufranio ‘Franny’ C., M.D., La Union, 2nd District, NPC
* Escudero, Salvador III H., Sorsogon, 1st District, NPC
* Espina, Rogelio J.,M.D., Biliran, Lone District, Nacionalista
* Estrella, Robert Raymund M., ABONO
* Evardone, Ben P., Eastern Samar, Lone District, Independent
* Fariñas, Rodolfo C., Ilocos Norte, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Fernandez, Danilo Ramon S., Laguna, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ferrer, Antonio A., Cavite, 6th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ferrer, Jeffrey P., Negros Occidental, 4th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Fortuno, Salvio B., Camarines Sur, 5th District, Nacionalista
* Fua, Orlando B., Siquijor, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Fuentebella, Arnulfo P., Camarines Sur, 4th District, NPC
* Garay, Florencio C., Surigao del Sur, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Garbin, Alfredo Jr. A., AKO BIKOL
* Garcia, Albert Raymond S., Bataan, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Garin, Janette L., Iloilo, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Garin, Sharon S., AAMBIS-OWA
* Gatchalian, Rex, Valenzuela City, 1st District, NPC
* Go, Ana Cristina S., Isabela, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Go, Arnulfo F., Sultan Kudarat, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Golez, Anthony Rolando Jr. T., Bacolod City, Lone District, NPC
* Gomez, Lucy T., Leyte, 4th District, Liberal
* Gonzales, Aurelio ‘Dong’ Jr. D., Pampanga, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Gonzalez, Fernando V., Albay, 3rd District, Liberal
* Guanlao, Agapito H., BUTIL
* Gullas, Eduardo R., Cebu, 1st District, NP-ALAYON
* Haresco, Teodorico T., ANG KASANGGA
* Hataman-Salliman, Jim S., Basilan, Lone District, Liberal
* Herrera-Dy, Bernadette R., BH
* Jaafar, Nur G., Tawi-Tawi, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Jalosjos, Cesar G., Zamboanga del Norte, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Jalosjos, Romeo Jr. M., Zamboanga Sibugay, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Jalosjos, Seth F. P., Zamboanga del Norte, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Joson, Josefina M., Nueva Ecija, 1st District, NPC
* Kho, Antonio T., Masbate, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Kho, David L., SENIOR CITIZEN
* Lacson-Noel, Josephine Veronique R., Malabon City, Lone District, NPC
* Lagdameo, Antonio Jr. F., Davao del Norte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Lanete, Scott Davies S., M.D., Masbate, 3rd District, NPC
* Lapus, Jeci A., Tarlac, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Lazatin, Carmelo F., Pampanga, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Leonen-Pizarro, Catalina G., ABS
* Lico, Isidro Q., ATING KOOP
* Limkaichong, Jocelyn S., Negros Oriental, 1st District, Liberal
* Loong, Tupay T., Sulu, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Lopez, Carol Jayne B., YACAP
* Loyola, Roy M., Cavite, 5th District, Liberal
* Macapagal Arroyo, Juan Miguel, ANG GALING PINOY
* Macapagal-Arroyo, Gloria M., Pampanga, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Madrona, Eleandro Jesus F., Romblon, Lone District, Nacionalista
* Magsaysay, Eulogio ‘Amang’ R., AVE
* Magsaysay, Ma. Milagros H., Zambales, 1st District, Lakas
* Malapitan, Oscar G., Caloocan City, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Maliksi, Erineo S., Cavite, 3rd District, Liberal
* Mandanas, Hermilando I., Batangas, 2nd District, Liberal
* Marañon, Alfredo III D., Negros Occidental, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Marcoleta, Rodante D., AVE
* Marcos, Imelda R., Ilocos Norte, 2nd District, KBL
* Matugas, Francisco ‘Lalo’ T., Surigao del Norte, 1st District,
* Mellana, Evelyn P., Agusan del Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Mendoza, Joselito ‘Jonjon’ R., Bulacan, 3rd District, Liberal
* Mendoza, Mark Llandro L., Batangas, 4th District, NPC
* Mercado, Roger G., Southern Leyte, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Mercado-Revilla, Lani, Cavite, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Miraflores, Florencio T., Aklan, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Montejo, Neil Benedict A., AN WARAY
* Nava, Joaquin Carlos Rahman A., Guimaras, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Noel, Florencio G., AN WARAY
* Nograles, Karlo Alexei B., Davao City, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Obillo, Reena Concepcion G., ANG PAMILYA
* Ocampo, Rosenda Ann, Manila, 6th District, LP/KKK
* Olivarez, Edwin L., Parañaque City, 1st District, Liberal
* Ong, Emil L., Northern Samar, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ortega, Francisco Emmanuel III R.ABONO
* Ortega, Victor Francisco C., La Union, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Padilla, Carlos M., Nueva Vizcaya, Lone District, Nacionalista
* Palmones, Angelo B., AGHAM
* Pancho, Pedro M., Bulacan, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Pangandaman, Mohammed Hussein P., Lanao del Sur, 1st District,
* Pangandaman, Solaiman C., AA KASOSYO
* Panotes, Elmer E., Camarines Norte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Paras, Jesus Emmanuel M., Bukidnon, 1st District, NPC
* Payuyo, Ponciano D., APEC
* Piamonte, Mariano Jr. U., A-TEACHER
* Pichay, Philip A., Surigao del Sur, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Plaza, Ma. Valentina G., Agusan del Sur, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ponce Enrile, Juan Jr. C., Cagayan, 1st District, NPC
* Primicias-Agabas, Marlyn L., Pangasinan, 6th District, NPC
* Puno, Roberto V., Antipolo City, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Quimbo, Romero Federico ‘Miro’ S., Marikina City, 2nd District, Liberal
* Quisumbing, Gabriel R., Cebu, 6th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ramos, Deogracias Jr. B., Sorsogon, 2nd District, Liberal
* Remulla, Jesus Crispin C., Cavite, 7th District, Nacionalista
* Rivera, Michael Angelo C., 1-CARE
* Robes, Arturo B., San Jose del Monte City, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Rodriguez, Isidro Jr. S., Rizal, 2nd District, NPC
* Rodriguez, Maximo Jr. B., ABANTE MINDANAO
* Rodriguez, Rufus B., Cagayan de Oro City, 2nd District, PMP
* Roman, Herminia B., Bataan, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Romarate, Guillermo Jr. A., Surigao del Norte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Romualdez, Ferdinand Martin G., Leyte, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Romualdo, Pedro P., Camiguin, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Sacdalan, Jesus N., North Cotabato, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Sahidulla, Nur-ana I., Sulu, 2nd District, NPC
* Sakaluran, Raden C., Sultan Kudarat, 1st District, Independent
* Salimbangon, Benhur L., Cebu, 4th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Salvacion, Andres Jr. D., Leyte, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* San Luis, Edgar S., Laguna, 4th District, NPC
* Sarmiento, Cesar V., Catanduanes, Lone District, Liberal
* Sarmiento, Mel Senen S., Western Samar, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Sema, Bai Sandra A., Maguindanao & Cotabato City, 1st District,
* Singson, Eric Jr. G., Ilocos Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Socrates, Victorino Dennis M., Palawan, 2nd District, NPC
* Suarez, Danilo E., Quezon, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Sy-Alvarado, Ma. Victoria R., Bulacan, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Tan, Milagrosa ‘Mila’ T., Western Samar, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Teodoro, Marcelino R, Marikina City, 1st District, Independent
* Teves, Pryde Henry A., Negros Oriental, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Tiangco, Tobias ‘Toby’ M., Navotas City, Lone District, Partido Navoteno
* Ting, Randolph S., Cagayan, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Tomawis, Acmad M., ALIF
* Tupas, Niel Jr. C., Iloilo, 5th District, Liberal
* Umali, Reynaldo V., Oriental Mindoro, 2nd District, Liberal
* Unabia, Peter ‘Sr. Pedro’ M., Misamis Oriental, 1st District, PMP
* Ungab, Isidro T., Davao City, 3rd District, Liberal
* Valencia, Rodolfo G., Oriental Mindoro, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Vargas-Alfonso, Baby Aline, Cagayan, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Vergara, Bernardo M., Baguio City, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Villafuerte, Luis R., Camarines Sur, 3rd District, NPC
* Villar, Mark A., Las Piñas City, Lone District, Nacionalista
* Violago, Joseph Gilbert F., Nueva Ecija, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Yap, Arthur C., Bohol, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Yap, Susan, Tarlac, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Yu, Victor J., Zamboanga del Sur, 1st District, NPC
* Zamora-Apsay, Ma. Carmen, Compostela Valley, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
Ano ba kayong mga Kongresista kayo, pinagkatiwalaan kayo ng taong bayan, ngayun yan ba ang legacy na ipamamana niyo sa susunod na henerasyon na Pilipino - na ang isang dating Presidente na gaya ni Ferdinand Marcos ay gagawin niyo pang isang bayani.
Kawawa naman tayo. Napaka dali nating makalimot. Yes, we were taught to forgive and forget as Christians. We forgive those people who took advantage of us, the Filipino People; but, huwag naman nating gawing "HERO" si Macoy. That is adding insult to injury.
Let's get the facts straight. The Marcoses did wrong, had never acknowledged it nor repented for it, and in fact continues to enjoy a privileged life. Let us not deepen our national stupidity by placing him where he does not belong. Let Justice be served!
grabe na talaga katangahan ng pinoy pag inallow pa natin to...baka malagay na tayo sa guinness book of world records nyan!!! madlang pipol, giiiissssssiiiiiinng!!!
Those who died fighting the dictatorship are the real heroes not Marcos.
Marcos is the father of systematic plundering of gov't coffers in our country. He destroyed many of our cherished institutions, and up to now our country & people are still suffering from the Marcos scourge of massive, unconscionable plundering of the people's money & our country's wealth. Up to now his widow and children have been exerting all efforts to block gov't efforts to recover Marcos's plundered wealth, and have been using their stolen money to get back to power.
Ibalik ang nakaw na yaman. Swiss banks, mga cronies at pamilyang marcos ang patuloy na nakikinabang. Sa bandang huli baka di na mabawi sa Swiss banks iyan. Siguradong ibabaon na iyan ng mga foreign banks para kanila na ang hidden wealth...
I saw Lucy Torres as one of the representatives who signed. All charms and no brains?
the filpino people should never forget that marcos was a dictator just like hitler! have we forgotten how much pain& suffering he & his wife imelda inflicted to all the filipino people,20 years was too much to bear ! how dare you mr.escudero,you should be ashamed of yourself just like the rest of the marcos cronies & political loyalists! indeed traitors you all are!
Sa buong termino nya nag UGAT ang malalang corruption at pagdami ng mahirap sa bansa kaya hindi sya dapat maging bayani.
mas ipaigting siguro natin ang edukasyon at kampanya lalo na sa mga ka-henerasyon ko, yung hindi nakaranas sa lupit ng Martial Law. dahil may isang group sa FB (Definitely Filipino ) na nag post ng isang article ukol sa usaping ito. Karamihan ng mga kabataan na nag komentaryo ay halatang hindi randam ang kalapastanganan ng Martial Law, kaya nakukumbinsing ilibing na ang diktador sa LNB.
Natutunaw na nga ba ang sense of historical justice sa ating mga kabataan?
what stupid congressmen who spported that ferdinand marcos should be burried as hero!!! NO WAY for stupid congressmen!!!No way for corrupt loyalists, no way for ignorants,
If the Aquinos could never do anything decisively on this, dapat lang, tayong sambayanan, we should take decisive action. Hinayaan natin si Cory about the Marcoses after we all joined together to say, "No more!". Yun pala, since malamya ang pagpaaalis sa kanila, we continue to be hounded by these ridiculous but appalling efforts. This time, let us join hands and hearts again to say with finality that Marcos and the rest of his family and cronies are thieves of the nth degree; that they do not have honor, not any of them! So none of them deserves a place among true heroes.
Not necessarily. But we do need to teach them our history and communicate to them properly how it was then, what happened after so that they may understand the present and make good decisions for the future. That is what I do with my son, my nieces and any one else basta mapag-usapan ang related matters. Even more so pag election time or tuwing may senate hearings or when we listen to the news everyday. Speak up! Tell the children the truth!
Even If all members of that stupid Congress signed the petition doesnt mean they represent the sentiments of the Filipino people. That Congress is a pool of crooks, idiot stupid politicians who serves their selfish interests. And we will oppose to the last drop of blood the planned marcos Burial in Libingan ng mga Bayani.
Pilipinong nagmamahal sa bayan
LET US NEVER FORGET THE MARCOSIAN KLEPTOCRACY. And on top of that, all corruption in the military started from his regime. He wanted them happy so that he could stay in power. Please.....!
It is abominable for any one who has the hide to put someone up on the pedestal , that of Marcos, once and for all decent and accountable citizens of this country should and must put him away in the history of absolute abuse, such monstrosity, that could never be repeated let alone be put forward as a hero"
|Right to use sign language in educational programmes|
World Federation of the Deaf is calling individuals to sign this petition, New Era Document, which rejects the resolutions of the 1880 Milan Congress that banned the use of sign language from educational programmes for deaf children. This is a call upon all nations and people of the world to remember history and ensure that educational programmes accept and respect all languages, including sign languages, and all forms of communication. The New Era Document was first presented and signed by hu...
|Per nje ligj efektiv mbi Mbrojtjen e Kafshëve në Shqipëri / For an effective Animal Protection Law i|
Ju lutem shkoni ne fund te faqes per te firmosur. Faleminderit. To sign this petition, please go to the bottom of this page. Thank you. (English and Russian version below Albanian Text) Shkëlqesisë së Tij, Kryeministrit të Shqipërisë: I nderuar zotëri, 1. Duke pasur parasysh se është detyrë e njerëzve që t'i respektojnë kafshët dhe të garantojnë përfitimin e tyre nga legjislacioni që i mbron në mënyrë të mjaftueshme dhe të efektshme; 2. Duke pasur parasysh se kjo detyrë po njihet...
|Pay to promote petition "Marcos is not a hero! Protest the plan to make him one!" on this list|
Most Popular Petitions
|30 days||All time||Petition name||Created|
|2 120||2 121|| Justice for the 'Dog with no Name'
If you love animals – or are simply a decent, compassionate human being – please add your name to our petition to demand justice for the dog that starved to death at the end of a chain, in plain sight of its uncaring owner. This was not a stray or abandoned animal. It was kept like this on the owners’ property, literally withering away to skin and bone in front of their eyes. They could have brou...
|2 102||2 102|| The teaching of Classical Archaeology and Ancient Culture at the University of Helsinki must continue!
The Dean of the Faculty of Arts of the University of Helsinki has announced that the long-standing lectureship in Classical Archaeology and Ancient Culture will not be filled when its current holder retires this year. Those of us who have signed this petition plead that a new lector should be chosen to fill the position and continue its vital academic mission. The lectureship is crucial to the aca...
|1 319||1 322|| اعتراض به دستورالمعل ترویج زایمان طبیعی ۱۳۹۷
بِسْم الله الرحمن الرحیم احتراما از آنجا که ابلاغ دستور العمل جدید ترویج زایمان طبیعی نگرانیها و مخالفتهایی را در بین جامعه متخصصین جراحان زنان و زایمان ایران برانگیخته است ضمن نقد بندهایی که اجرایی شدن آنها میتواند آسیب جدی به سلامت مادر و نوزاد و نیز امنیت شغلی و روحی پزشک وارد کند پیش از هرگونه اقدام عملی که عواقب غیرقابل پیش بینی خواهد داشت ایرادات زیر به صورت کتبی تقدیم گردد.ضمنا امضا کنندگان...
|1 096||5 404|| SAVE SUVILAHTI DIY!
(English text below) Suvilahden skeittiparkki on purku-uhan alla Kalasataman alueen uudistuksessa ja tämä on ehdottomasti estettävä! Suvilahti DIYn kaltaiset yhteisöllisesti rakennetut vapaat toimintaympäristöt tekevät kaupungista huomattavasti geneeristä ympäristöä kiinnostavamman ja valovoimaisemman. Tämän päivän kovinta valuuttaa ovat yhteisöllisyys, tarinat ja käsityöläisyys ja sitä kautta...
|962||9 082|| ( For Christie) To sustain the incarceration of individual that murdered our daughter in 1988...
Dear Family and Friends, The man, Donato Lombardozzi, who murdered our daughter Christie, in 1988, will come up for parole a 2nd time in August of 2018. We need your support once again. Please sign the petition "For Christie" Feel free to pass the information on to your family and friends. The 1st petition in 2008 garnered 13,000 signatures - a huge success in helping to keep that man in prison. W...
|883||885|| Bring Baby W home to their rightful family
Tusla walked into a children’s hospital yesterday and took a sick baby from their long term foster carer who wanted to adopt them and handed them to an adoptive family who only met them 5 days ago,. The birth mum who left the infant when only one day old said 'she didn’t want her baby to be with a single mother.' A single mother who did everything for the baby whom she cared for as her own. Sat...
|824||2 985|| No language, no life
Kalma Safi fled the war in Afghanistan with her parents. Kalma is deaf. She can only communicate through Sign Language of the Netherlands. Now the Dutch government want to send her back. In the Netherlands, Kalma is able to attend Deaf school safely, in Afghanistan she won't be. Kalma must stay! No language, no life. Dear reader, We would like to draw your attention to a story which is of grea...
|564||3 151|| Contre la démolition des pensions de l'enseignement / Tegen de afbraak van het onderwijspensioen
[NL] ( [FR]: la version en français se trouve en bas) Petitie tegen de afbraak van het onderwijspensioen (België) Langer werken voor minder pensioen? Niet te doen! Weinig sectoren zijn zo zwaar getroffen door de pensioenhervormingen als het onderwijs. Leerkrachten die aan het begin van hun loopbaan staan, zullen 5 tot 8 jaar langer moeten werken en als alle geplande maatregelen uitgevoerd wo...
|384||384|| Save the jumps at Geneva Reserve, Lantana Park and Brigellow Reserve Engadine.
Tonight I have received word that the neighbors against the jumps at the reserve on the corner of Geelong and Geneva Roads have stepped up their fight to have these removed. We have the support of our mayor, however to ensure these jumps are kept, along with the ones at Lantana Reserve and Brigellow Reserve, please show your support below. We need as many names as possible in order to save these f...
|234||234|| Nijmegen should have an Edward van Halenstreet
Edward 'Eddie' van Halen is one of the greatest guitarists of all time alongside Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton and Jimmy Page. With his older brother Alex on drums, Eddie scored worldwide hits with his band Van Halen and sold millions of singles and albums. Numerous fans and well-known musician praise van Halen; his playing style, sound and guitars are self-made. This has led to an own brand (EVH) wh...
|220||47 507|| Petition against slaughter and export for slaughter of Polish horses
President PiS Jaroslaw Kaczynski Al.Jerozolimskie 125/127 02-017 Warszawa Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland Beata Szydlo Kancelaria Prezesa Rady Ministrow Aleje Ujazdowskie 1/3 00-583 Warszawa Parliament (Sejm Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej) Kancelaria Sejmu Ul. Wiejska 4/6/8 00-902 Warszawa Honorable Prime Minister, Honorable Members of Parliament, We appeal to you to support the...
|200||200|| Open letter. On the dissolution of the work contract of Prof. univ. dr. Florin Draşovean
The English version is below Romanian one. ...
|170||170|| Free Hindu Temples In India
At present, various state governments of India manage the administration of thousands of Hindu temples, both small and large. No such practice exists anywhere among secular democracies. Even in India, Muslim and Christian places of worship are exempt from government control. Every Hindu is likely to get a decent religious education, better facilities, better treatment and improved services if the...
|167||167|| За осигуряване на повече учебни животни на студентите по ветеринарна медицина
ДО РЕКТОРА НА ЛЕСОТЕХНИЧЕСКИ УНИВЕРСИТЕТ ПРОФ. Д.Н. ИВАН ИЛИЕВ ПЕТИЦИЯ За осигуряване на повече учебни животни на студентите по ветеринарна медицина УВАЖЕМИ ГОСПОДИН РЕКТОР, Ние, студентите от факултет Ветеринарна медицина към Лесотехнически университет, имаме нужда да ни бъдат предоставени повече учебни животни, с които да работим по време на практическите занятия на УОС - Враждебна. Сегашният б...
|161||207|| Hafnfirðingar, skrifum undir og mótmælum háhýsum við Flensborgarhöfn
Við undirrituð mótmælum byggingu 5 hæða háhýsa á hafnarkanti Flensborgarhafnar sem munu byrgja útsýni og verða eitt helsta kennileyti bæjarins. Húsin geta orðið allt að 22 metra há. Stærðin er langt umfram húsnæðisþörf Hafrannsóknarstofnunar sem áætlað er að flytji í hluta húsnæðisins. Við krefjumst þess að gengið verði út frá fyrri skipulagslýsingu frá 2016 þar sem lögð er áhersla á lágreistar by...
|143||365|| FAIR accessibility policy for Fan Expo events
I'm creating this petition on behalf of people with disabilities who attend "nerdy" events, specifically the "Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo" and the "Edmonton Comic and Entertainment Expo".As a person with hemiplegia (little to no use of one side of the body) and heavily medicated to prevent seizures, both of which are the result of a malignant brain tumour, I am asking that Fan Expo (Calga...
|136||136|| Petition to include One Arm Lifts OFFICIALLY at IUKL European & World Championships
Hi guys, I have set up this petition for all those around the world who would like to see one arm lifts for women included as an official event at ALL IUKL European & World Championships. If you have no desire to see it become mandatory to lift 2 x 24kg in the future to be considered a professional in this sport as a woman you should probably sign this (this goes for both Long Cycle & Sna...
|121||9 717|| Saving Hippodrome in Belgrade
One of the oldest active sports facilities in the World should not become the shopping mall! It is 8 years older than Wimbledon! Sign to save culture, tradition, thrill and excitement of this iconic Institution!...
|107||107|| Bring Back Debby and Tracey Dolphin Coast SPCA
It is come to the attention of the Dolphin Coast community that Debby (Inspector) and Tracey (administrator) have been dismissed by the SPCA under suspicious circumstances. Debby has been an integral part of our community and has dedicated her life to saving animals, even risking her own life at times. Debby and Tracey are upstanding and respected members of our community and we are all very gra...
|84||84|| Extend the Upfield Bike Path to Upfield
To the Minister for Major Projects and Minister for Transport, Jacinta Allan MP, in the state of Victoria, Australia. We call upon you to instruct the Level Crossing Removal Authority to immediately build the Upfield Bike Path from the Western Ring Road Path to the north side of Camp Road in Campbellfield as part of the extension of the Upfield Bike Path to Upfield under the Camp Road level crossi...
|83||243|| Stop Dollar General Corporation from putting in a Dollar General Store in Rainbow Valley!
Let your voices be heard by Joy Rich, Maricopa County Manager, over Planning and Development Department, Darren Gerard, AICP, Deputy Director, Department of Planning and Development, Farhad Tavassoli, Planner, Planning and Development Services and Steve Gallardo, District 5 Board of Supervisor of Maricopa County, Arizona. We the people of the community of Rainbow Valley, Buckeye, Arizona 85326, a...
|76||76|| Education for Indian Girls
We want to raise awareness for girls in India who don't have access to an education, and are forced into arranged marriages and early pregnancies. ...
|69||416|| Adult Satoshi in Pokémon Anime
We Ask gently the staff of the pokemon anime to develop Ash's(Satoshi) in a worthy way: no more reboots, we would like to see Satoshi as an adult (it is preferable to avoid to specify the years of the timeskip, in order to not generate more mistakes with the series in which there was shown an effective temporal ongoing) and that he could reach his goal to be a Pokemon Master. Giving the Pokemon Ma...
|66||388|| اعلام حمایت جامعه مامائی از اعمال دستور وزیر محترم بهداشت برای انتقال گروه های مامایی به دانشکده های پزشکی دانشگاه های علوم پزشکی سراسر کشور
بسمه تعالی ضمن عرض ادب و احترام به استحضار می رساند پیرو دستور وزیر محترم بهداشت،جناب آقای دکتر هاشمی طی نامه شماره 1827/101/د مورخ 24/7/1396 در خصوص بازگشت گروه های مامائی به دانشکده های پزشکی دانشگاه های علوم پزشکی کشور، ما اعضای جامعه مامائی کشور ضمن حمایت،تشکر و قدردانی از دستور عالمانه ی مقام عالی وزارت که دقیقا منطبق با منافع و سلامت مادران و کودکان این کشور می باشد،تقاضای اکید مبنی بر تسر...
|65||445|| Petition in favor of American Dream Miami Shopping, Dining, Cultural and Family Entertainment Center
We ask people living in South Florida (especially Miami Dade County residents) to please electronically sign attached petition, indicating you support American Dream. --------------------------------------------- PETITION IN THE STRONG SUPPORT OF THE AMERICAN DREAM PROJECT I live in Florida. I live in the vicinity of American Dream economic development project. See American Dream rendering above...
|62||582|| Concert Hall Sarajevo Campaign
Invitation to sign petition for Sarajevo Concert Hall We invite professionals, all citizens and friends of Sarajevo and Bosnia and Herzegovina to support campaign to build the Concert Hall Sarajevo in Marindvor, according to the anticipated regulatory plan and programs of development of Sarajevo and the Sarajevo Canton. This is an unduly neglected project that, by international agreement, through...
|61||1 132|| Dostupnost FreeStyle libre u Srbiji - Da dijabetes manje boli
NEOPHODNA DOSTUPNOST FREESTYLE LIBRE U SRBIJI Ovo je peticija za omogućavanje dostupnosti uređaja FreeStyle libre kompanije Abbott, u Srbiji, koji bi značajno olakšao život dijabetičara. Naročito odojčadi, male dece, nemoćnih koji nisu u stanju da iskažu kritičnost svog stanja, što bi drugi mogli pratiti za njih. Uređaja za sve dijabetičare mučnog moranja svakodnevnog bockanja. Uređaja koji bi zna...
|60||116|| Bellalago Traffic Light Petition
Too many drivers speed by our community on a daily basis endangering the lives of others. My daughter was in a severe car accident yesterday. The accident could have been fatal. She almost lost her life due to a reckless and dangerous speedy driver. It was only by the grace of God that she is alive. I don’t want this to happen to anyone else. We need a traffic light at the Bellalago front...
|56||56|| LOW WATER PRESSURE - ACTONVILLE
(May 2018) We,the residents of Actonville , hereby, PETITION the MMC for Water and Sanitation to investigate why residents of Actonville are having to endure daily low water pressure .Residents have been reporting low water pressure but no assistance. Please expedite and prioritize a project to augment the supply of water by constructing a reservoir and tower to have storage and avoid having a dir...
|56||61|| Stop drug use in Ekurhuleni!
The City of Ekurhuleni is under attack by the scourge of drugs that is devastating our community. Drug use is rife amongst our youth, and besides it being on the rise, even more alarming is the destruction it is causing in broader society by negatively impacting on the mental and physical well-being of a large section of the population in Ekurhuleni. We, as the Democratic Alliance, are taking...
|52||52|| Grovedale Public Library
Dear Sirs and Madams, For the past six years I’ve worked in the Grovedale Penson School as the Junior Kindergarten Instructor. I greatly enjoy planning fun and unique events, and because I am a lover of books and words, my role of promoting early literacy is especially close to my heart. This has been my first year working also in the school library. I have immediately recognized our community’s...
|50||7 398|| Protect Canada - Trudeau's resignation
As Canadian citizens, we order the resignation of our Prime Minister, Mr. Justin Trudeau. With his wrong decisions and his careless of canadian people, Mr. Trudeau makes our country unsafe and looks unreliable in front of our allies. In addition, his wrong financial management will be worst than what the Liberal Party said first. Mr Trudeau doesn’t have the skills to manage the actual internationa...
|47||745|| Hold the adoption agencies and authorities responsible for unethical adoptions
The adoption scandal in Chile has made Swedish media pay attention to the more complex aspects of adoption and finally people are being made aware of the fact that many adoptions were carried through unethically. It ranges from discrepancies in the documents, lack of information and coercion of first parents to down right kidnapping and trafficking. We demand of the Swedish Government to carry o...
|35||35|| JIN AKANISHI IN EUROPE!!!
I have made a petition for each Jin Akanishi fans living in Europe, USA have been lucky to have their own tour, but here in Europe, we want too a Tour in Europe. Here's my letter for him : Dear Jin Akanishi, Some of us have known you for so many years, some of us more recently maybe two years ago, last year or just five months ago. You know you have so many Europeans fans who would be h...
|35||240|| MAINTAIN FREE THE BEACH VOLLEYBALL COURTS AT LA FONTAINE PARK
We, volleyball players and residents of the City of Montreal, are opposed to the introduction, in 2018, of a fee for the reservations of beach volleyball courts in La Fontaine Park. We beleive that Plateau-Mont-Royal borough should support and promote free access for everyone to the sports and leisure facilities that are essential to the health and well-being of the community. In addition, the bea...
|34||34|| No to the invasion of illegal migrants coming from the USA to Canada.
Canada does not need to negociate a new deal with the USA to say NO to the DONALD TRUMP's Administration who let transit illegal migrants on his own USA-Homeland and let them CROSS ILLEGALLY the USA-CANADA border outside the USA-CANADA Customs. The Canadian goverment has only to decrey a simple moratorium on HIS OWN ruling of article 159.4(1) a) of his own regulations that cancel his own IMMIGRATI...
|33||33|| Petition for legalizing playing instruments in Warsaw Metro stations
To the Councillors of the City of Warsaw, Dear Councillors, We call upon You to table an amendment to the Rules of Public Transportation in Warsaw, concerning the ban on playing instruments in the Warsaw Metro stations area (Przepisy porządkowe obowiązujące w lokalnym transporcie zbiorowym organizowanym przez m. st. Warszawa, w Rozdział II „Przewóz osób” §11 ust. 1, pkt 1). We call for the a...
|32||43|| We want to stay with Planetromeo Classic
Let's be honest the new version of Planet Romeo is not really brilliant. This year they want to turn of the old version of Planet Romeo and I know that many guys of you want to stay with the old version because they hate the new one. So help us with this petition to change Planet Romoes mind. Thanks a lot...
|31||59|| The Abolition of the House of Lords.
IF THE HOUSE OF LORDS AMENDS THE BREXIT BILL THEN IT SHOULD BE RECONSTITUTED OR ABOLISHED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS: 1) The result of the referendum (albeit it was only advisory) must be respected, as it was the biggest exercise in democracy in British political history. 2) The mandate is clear and unambiguous and has been endorsed by the British people. 3) Moreover, the House of Commons ( w...
|29||29|| Health,Safety and Environmental issues at Pursad Street Actonville
(May 2018) We,the residents of Actonville,hereby petition the Mayor to address the health,safety and environmental issues at Pursad street,Actonville.Mobile toilets on the road,refuse lying everywhere,sewerage overflow on the road,taps are left open,rats infestation,illegal electricity connections,the road is in a very bad condition.This is severely affecting paying residents of Actonville.Relocat...
|28||1 463|| Resignation of Neno Dimov, Minister of Environment and Water
We request the resignation of Neno Dimov, Minister of Environment and Water, and annulment of the decision of the Council of Ministers of 28.12.2017 on building up of 48% of the Pirin National Park. The decision of the Council of Ministers, taken on the proposal of Minister Dimov, allows building up of tracks, ski lifts and the relevant infrastructure on 48% of the territory of the Pirin National...
|28||204|| Petition to End Pollution and Cleanup the Hennops River
This is an urgent appeal to get authorities, municipalities and government to stop the widespread sewerage and chemical pollution of our rivers in South Africa. A once pristine river, the Hennops River is now being destroyed by extreme pollution including: Raw sewerage Chemicals and toxic waste Dyes and detergents Litter F.R.E.S.H (Fountains Rivers Environmental Sanctuary Hennops) is a non-pro...
|27||27|| To back the Saraland Police Department
We need to back our men and women in blue. They go out and risk their lives on a daily basis. They are now being asked to give an apology that shouldn't be given because they've done nothing wrong. Let's back the blue and stand up for SPD!!!...
|27||68|| بازبینی در تعیین حد نصاب قبولی سهمیه های ایثارگران 25% و 5% در آزمون ورودی دانشگاه از 70% به حداقل 80% نمره آخرین فرد قبولی داوطلبان آزاد
باسمه تعالی موضوع : بازبینی در تعیین حد نصاب قبولی سهمیه های ایثارگران 25% و 5% در آزمون ورودی دانشگاه از 70% به حداقل 80% نمره آخرین فرد قبولی داوطلبان آزاد سلام علیکم احترما به استحضار میرساند تفاوت بسیار زیادی در درصدهای پاسخگویی دروس آزمون ها در قبولی های سهمیه ایثارگران 25% با قبولی داوطلبان آزاد و بدون سهمیه و همچنین داوطلبان سهمیه ایثارگران 5% در تمامی رشته ها و مقاطع تحصیلی وجود دا...
|25||25|| We want Nike to bring back quality in their products.
The last few years and especially since 2017 releases Nike shoes are of a poor quality. Crooked stitching, toe creases, color bleeding. In short, a lot of issues straight out of the box. We would like to see Nike bring back the OG quality or at least do better at their quality control....
|25||25|| Demand stores get special shopping carts for special needs individuals!
I am one of the many special needs parents in Cochrane Alberta and I can't take our daughter to a grocery store because she cannot fit in a regular shopping cart. I have spoken to other families like ours and we are not alone. Caroline's Cart offers a simple solution to this problem! When a child with a disability outgrows the traditional child/infant seat section of a shopping cart there are no s...
|25||2 984|| Vote NO to National Parc Nieuwland!!!
Everyone knows the horror park "De Oostvaardersplassen" and everyone knows what a hell it is for those animals. Starvation, improper shooting, the Staatsbosbeheer does nothing! We as inhabitants of the Netherlands come from different and sometimes distant surroundings to feed these animals while it is not allowed! Nice to see that so many people are joining forces to help these poor little creatur...
|25||136|| Ask Fortnite to add an African Server!
Fortnite has become a very popular game in the South African Gaming community and as much as we love the game, the 200+ ping to the European server can be testing at times. We believe the community is big enough for an African server and thus would greatly appreciate your support by signing this petition to raise awareness to Epic Games about how big this community really is and encourage them to...
|25||91 210|| Stop the extinction of wolves in Norway!
UPDATE 2018-01-05 Norwegian: ULVENE TRENGER DIN STEMME NÅ! Norge er i gang med den største lisensslakta på ulv på 40 år! 16 av 16 ulv er allerede skutt i Julussa- og Osdalsreviret hittil i år. I tillegg kan 26 ulv til skytes. Ulvens Dag skal til Klima- og Miljødepartementet torsdag 11. januar og vi trenger så mange underskrifter som mulig! Sammen med Naturvernforbundet, WWF, NOAH og Foreningen Vå...
|25||1 601|| Við viljum Félagslega húsnæðistefnu sem leyfir gæludýrahald
Skorum á borgarstjórn Reykjavíkur og önnur bæjarfélög á Íslandi að laga núverandi Félagslega húsnæðistefnu svo ráð sé gert fyrir húsnæði fyrir ábyrga gæludýraeigendur, svo að þeir geti gert sér og sinni fjölskyldu og dýrum gott heimili . Takk Fyrir Þáttöku og endilega deilið með sem flestum fyrir loðbolta og fiðurfjaðrir og öll þau yndislegu dýr sem veita eigundum sínum gleði og félagsskap....
We provide free hosting for online petitions. Create a professional online petition by using our powerful service. Our petitions are mentioned in the media every day, so creating a petition is a great way to get noticed by the public and the decision makers.