Marcos is not a hero! Protest the plan to make him one!
This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Marcos is not a hero! Protest the plan to make him one!.
Here is the list of the 216 representatives who signed the said resolution:
* Abayon, Daryl Grace J., AANGAT TAYO
* Acharon, Pedro Jr. B., South Cotabato & General Santos City, 1st District,
* Acop, Romeo M., Antipolo City, 2nd District, Independent
* Aggabao, Giorgidi B., Isabela, 4th District, LPC
* Aglipay, Emmeline Y., DIWA
* Agyao, Manuel S., Kalinga, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Albano, Rodolfo B., Isabela, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Alcover, Pastor Jr. M., ANAD
* Almario, Thelma Z., Davao Oriental, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Almonte, Jorge T., Misamis Occidental, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Alvarez, Antonio C., Palawan, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Alvarez, Mercedes K., Negros Occidental, 6th District, NPC
* Amante-Matba, Angelica M., Agusan del Norte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Amatong, Rommel C., Compostela Valley, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Andaya, Rolando Jr. G., Camarines Sur, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Angping, Ma. Zenaida B., Manila, 3rd District, NPC
* Antonino, Rodolfo W., Nueva Ecija, 4th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Antonio, Patricio T., ABIAG
* Apacible, Tomas V., Batangas, 1st District, Liberal
* Apostol, Sergio F., Leyte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Aquino, Jose II S., Agusan del Norte, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Arago, Ma. Evita R., Laguna, 3rd District, Liberal
* Arenas, Ma. Rachel J., Pangasinan, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Arnaiz, George P., Negros Oriental, 2nd District, NPC
* Arquiza, Godofredo V., SENIOR CITIZEN
* Arroyo, Diosdado Macapagal, Camarines Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Arroyo, Ignacio, Negros Occidental, 5th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Asilo, Benjamin DR., Manila, 1st District, LP/KKK
* Aumentado, Erico B., Bohol, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Avance-Fuentes, Daisy, South Cotabato, 2nd District, NPC
* Bagasina, Catalina C., ALE
* Bagatsing, Amado S., Manila, 5th District, KABAKA
* Balindong, Pangalian M., Lanao del Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Barzaga, Elpidio Jr. F., Dasmariñas City, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Bataoil, Leopoldo N., Pangasinan, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Batocabe, Rodel M., AKO BIKOL
* Bautista, Franklin P., Davao del Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Belmonte, Vicente Jr. F., Iligan City, Lone District, Liberal
* Benitez, Alfredo ‘Albee’ B., Negros Occidental, 3rd District, NPC
* Bernos, Ma. Jocelyn V., Abra, Lone District, PDSP
* Bichara, Al Francis DC., Albay, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Bondoc, Anna York P., M.D., Pampanga, 4th District, Nacionalista
* Bravo, Narciso Jr. R., Masbate, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Brawner Baguilat, Teddy Jr., Ifugao, Lone District, Liberal
* Briones, Nicanor M., AGAP
* Bulut-Begtang, Eleanor C., Apayao, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Cabaluna, Salvador III P., 1-CARE
* Cabilao Yambao, Jonathan, Zamboanga Sibugay, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Cagas, Marc Douglas IV C., Davao del Sur, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Cajayon, Mary Mitzi L., Caloocan City, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Calimbas-Villarosa, Ma. Amelita A., Occidental Mindoro, Lone District,
* Canonigo, Ranulfo P., KAKUSA
* Cari, Jose Carlos L., Leyte, 5th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Castro, Jane T., Capiz, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Catamco, Nancy A., North Cotabato, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Celeste, Jesus ‘Boying’ F., Pangasinan, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Cerafica, Arnel M., Taguig City, 1st District, Liberal
* Chipeco, Justin Mark SB., Laguna, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Co, Christopher S., AKO BIKOL
* Cojuangco, Enrique M., Tarlac, 1st District, NPC
* Cojuangco, Kimi S., Pangasinan, 5th District, NPC
* Collantes, Sonny P., Batangas, 3rd District, PMP
* Cortuna, Julieta R., A TEACHER
* Cosalan, Ronald M., Benguet, Lone District, Liberal
* Crisologo, Vincent ‘Bingbong’ P., Quezon City, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Cua, Dakila Carlo E., Quirino, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Dalog, Maximo B., Mountain Province, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Datumanong ,Simeon A., Maguindanao, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Dayanghirang, Nelson L., Davao Oriental, 1st District, Nacionalista
* De Venecia, Ma. Georgina P., Pangasinan, 4th District, NPC
* Del Rosario, Antonio A., Capiz, 1st District, Liberal
* Diaz, Antonio M., Zambales, 2nd District, Lapiang Manggagawa
* Dimaporo, Fatima Aliah Q., Lanao del Norte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Dimaporo, Imelda Quibranza, Lanao del Norte, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Duavit, Joel Roy, Rizal, 1st District, NPC
* Durano, Ramon VI H., Cebu, 5th District, NPC
* Dy, Napoleon S., Isabela, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ejercito, Joseph Victor G., San Juan City, Lone District, PMP
* Emano, Yevgeny Vincente B., Misamis Oriental, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Enerio-Cerilles, Aurora, Zamboanga del Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Enverga, Wilfrido Mark M., Quezon, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Eriguel, Eufranio ‘Franny’ C., M.D., La Union, 2nd District, NPC
* Escudero, Salvador III H., Sorsogon, 1st District, NPC
* Espina, Rogelio J.,M.D., Biliran, Lone District, Nacionalista
* Estrella, Robert Raymund M., ABONO
* Evardone, Ben P., Eastern Samar, Lone District, Independent
* Fariñas, Rodolfo C., Ilocos Norte, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Fernandez, Danilo Ramon S., Laguna, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ferrer, Antonio A., Cavite, 6th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ferrer, Jeffrey P., Negros Occidental, 4th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Fortuno, Salvio B., Camarines Sur, 5th District, Nacionalista
* Fua, Orlando B., Siquijor, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Fuentebella, Arnulfo P., Camarines Sur, 4th District, NPC
* Garay, Florencio C., Surigao del Sur, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Garbin, Alfredo Jr. A., AKO BIKOL
* Garcia, Albert Raymond S., Bataan, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Garin, Janette L., Iloilo, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Garin, Sharon S., AAMBIS-OWA
* Gatchalian, Rex, Valenzuela City, 1st District, NPC
* Go, Ana Cristina S., Isabela, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Go, Arnulfo F., Sultan Kudarat, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Golez, Anthony Rolando Jr. T., Bacolod City, Lone District, NPC
* Gomez, Lucy T., Leyte, 4th District, Liberal
* Gonzales, Aurelio ‘Dong’ Jr. D., Pampanga, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Gonzalez, Fernando V., Albay, 3rd District, Liberal
* Guanlao, Agapito H., BUTIL
* Gullas, Eduardo R., Cebu, 1st District, NP-ALAYON
* Haresco, Teodorico T., ANG KASANGGA
* Hataman-Salliman, Jim S., Basilan, Lone District, Liberal
* Herrera-Dy, Bernadette R., BH
* Jaafar, Nur G., Tawi-Tawi, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Jalosjos, Cesar G., Zamboanga del Norte, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Jalosjos, Romeo Jr. M., Zamboanga Sibugay, 2nd District, Nacionalista
* Jalosjos, Seth F. P., Zamboanga del Norte, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Joson, Josefina M., Nueva Ecija, 1st District, NPC
* Kho, Antonio T., Masbate, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Kho, David L., SENIOR CITIZEN
* Lacson-Noel, Josephine Veronique R., Malabon City, Lone District, NPC
* Lagdameo, Antonio Jr. F., Davao del Norte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Lanete, Scott Davies S., M.D., Masbate, 3rd District, NPC
* Lapus, Jeci A., Tarlac, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Lazatin, Carmelo F., Pampanga, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Leonen-Pizarro, Catalina G., ABS
* Lico, Isidro Q., ATING KOOP
* Limkaichong, Jocelyn S., Negros Oriental, 1st District, Liberal
* Loong, Tupay T., Sulu, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Lopez, Carol Jayne B., YACAP
* Loyola, Roy M., Cavite, 5th District, Liberal
* Macapagal Arroyo, Juan Miguel, ANG GALING PINOY
* Macapagal-Arroyo, Gloria M., Pampanga, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Madrona, Eleandro Jesus F., Romblon, Lone District, Nacionalista
* Magsaysay, Eulogio ‘Amang’ R., AVE
* Magsaysay, Ma. Milagros H., Zambales, 1st District, Lakas
* Malapitan, Oscar G., Caloocan City, 1st District, Nacionalista
* Maliksi, Erineo S., Cavite, 3rd District, Liberal
* Mandanas, Hermilando I., Batangas, 2nd District, Liberal
* Marañon, Alfredo III D., Negros Occidental, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Marcoleta, Rodante D., AVE
* Marcos, Imelda R., Ilocos Norte, 2nd District, KBL
* Matugas, Francisco ‘Lalo’ T., Surigao del Norte, 1st District,
* Mellana, Evelyn P., Agusan del Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Mendoza, Joselito ‘Jonjon’ R., Bulacan, 3rd District, Liberal
* Mendoza, Mark Llandro L., Batangas, 4th District, NPC
* Mercado, Roger G., Southern Leyte, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Mercado-Revilla, Lani, Cavite, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Miraflores, Florencio T., Aklan, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Montejo, Neil Benedict A., AN WARAY
* Nava, Joaquin Carlos Rahman A., Guimaras, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Noel, Florencio G., AN WARAY
* Nograles, Karlo Alexei B., Davao City, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Obillo, Reena Concepcion G., ANG PAMILYA
* Ocampo, Rosenda Ann, Manila, 6th District, LP/KKK
* Olivarez, Edwin L., Parañaque City, 1st District, Liberal
* Ong, Emil L., Northern Samar, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ortega, Francisco Emmanuel III R.ABONO
* Ortega, Victor Francisco C., La Union, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Padilla, Carlos M., Nueva Vizcaya, Lone District, Nacionalista
* Palmones, Angelo B., AGHAM
* Pancho, Pedro M., Bulacan, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Pangandaman, Mohammed Hussein P., Lanao del Sur, 1st District,
* Pangandaman, Solaiman C., AA KASOSYO
* Panotes, Elmer E., Camarines Norte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Paras, Jesus Emmanuel M., Bukidnon, 1st District, NPC
* Payuyo, Ponciano D., APEC
* Piamonte, Mariano Jr. U., A-TEACHER
* Pichay, Philip A., Surigao del Sur, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Plaza, Ma. Valentina G., Agusan del Sur, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ponce Enrile, Juan Jr. C., Cagayan, 1st District, NPC
* Primicias-Agabas, Marlyn L., Pangasinan, 6th District, NPC
* Puno, Roberto V., Antipolo City, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Quimbo, Romero Federico ‘Miro’ S., Marikina City, 2nd District, Liberal
* Quisumbing, Gabriel R., Cebu, 6th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Ramos, Deogracias Jr. B., Sorsogon, 2nd District, Liberal
* Remulla, Jesus Crispin C., Cavite, 7th District, Nacionalista
* Rivera, Michael Angelo C., 1-CARE
* Robes, Arturo B., San Jose del Monte City, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Rodriguez, Isidro Jr. S., Rizal, 2nd District, NPC
* Rodriguez, Maximo Jr. B., ABANTE MINDANAO
* Rodriguez, Rufus B., Cagayan de Oro City, 2nd District, PMP
* Roman, Herminia B., Bataan, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Romarate, Guillermo Jr. A., Surigao del Norte, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Romualdez, Ferdinand Martin G., Leyte, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Romualdo, Pedro P., Camiguin, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Sacdalan, Jesus N., North Cotabato, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Sahidulla, Nur-ana I., Sulu, 2nd District, NPC
* Sakaluran, Raden C., Sultan Kudarat, 1st District, Independent
* Salimbangon, Benhur L., Cebu, 4th District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Salvacion, Andres Jr. D., Leyte, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* San Luis, Edgar S., Laguna, 4th District, NPC
* Sarmiento, Cesar V., Catanduanes, Lone District, Liberal
* Sarmiento, Mel Senen S., Western Samar, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Sema, Bai Sandra A., Maguindanao & Cotabato City, 1st District,
* Singson, Eric Jr. G., Ilocos Sur, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Socrates, Victorino Dennis M., Palawan, 2nd District, NPC
* Suarez, Danilo E., Quezon, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Sy-Alvarado, Ma. Victoria R., Bulacan, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Tan, Milagrosa ‘Mila’ T., Western Samar, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Teodoro, Marcelino R, Marikina City, 1st District, Independent
* Teves, Pryde Henry A., Negros Oriental, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Tiangco, Tobias ‘Toby’ M., Navotas City, Lone District, Partido Navoteno
* Ting, Randolph S., Cagayan, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Tomawis, Acmad M., ALIF
* Tupas, Niel Jr. C., Iloilo, 5th District, Liberal
* Umali, Reynaldo V., Oriental Mindoro, 2nd District, Liberal
* Unabia, Peter ‘Sr. Pedro’ M., Misamis Oriental, 1st District, PMP
* Ungab, Isidro T., Davao City, 3rd District, Liberal
* Valencia, Rodolfo G., Oriental Mindoro, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Vargas-Alfonso, Baby Aline, Cagayan, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Vergara, Bernardo M., Baguio City, Lone District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Villafuerte, Luis R., Camarines Sur, 3rd District, NPC
* Villar, Mark A., Las Piñas City, Lone District, Nacionalista
* Violago, Joseph Gilbert F., Nueva Ecija, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Yap, Arthur C., Bohol, 3rd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Yap, Susan, Tarlac, 2nd District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
* Yu, Victor J., Zamboanga del Sur, 1st District, NPC
* Zamora-Apsay, Ma. Carmen, Compostela Valley, 1st District, Lakas-Kampi- CMD
Ano ba kayong mga Kongresista kayo, pinagkatiwalaan kayo ng taong bayan, ngayun yan ba ang legacy na ipamamana niyo sa susunod na henerasyon na Pilipino - na ang isang dating Presidente na gaya ni Ferdinand Marcos ay gagawin niyo pang isang bayani.
Kawawa naman tayo. Napaka dali nating makalimot. Yes, we were taught to forgive and forget as Christians. We forgive those people who took advantage of us, the Filipino People; but, huwag naman nating gawing "HERO" si Macoy. That is adding insult to injury.
Let's get the facts straight. The Marcoses did wrong, had never acknowledged it nor repented for it, and in fact continues to enjoy a privileged life. Let us not deepen our national stupidity by placing him where he does not belong. Let Justice be served!
grabe na talaga katangahan ng pinoy pag inallow pa natin to...baka malagay na tayo sa guinness book of world records nyan!!! madlang pipol, giiiissssssiiiiiinng!!!
Those who died fighting the dictatorship are the real heroes not Marcos.
Marcos is the father of systematic plundering of gov't coffers in our country. He destroyed many of our cherished institutions, and up to now our country & people are still suffering from the Marcos scourge of massive, unconscionable plundering of the people's money & our country's wealth. Up to now his widow and children have been exerting all efforts to block gov't efforts to recover Marcos's plundered wealth, and have been using their stolen money to get back to power.
Ibalik ang nakaw na yaman. Swiss banks, mga cronies at pamilyang marcos ang patuloy na nakikinabang. Sa bandang huli baka di na mabawi sa Swiss banks iyan. Siguradong ibabaon na iyan ng mga foreign banks para kanila na ang hidden wealth...
I saw Lucy Torres as one of the representatives who signed. All charms and no brains?
the filpino people should never forget that marcos was a dictator just like hitler! have we forgotten how much pain& suffering he & his wife imelda inflicted to all the filipino people,20 years was too much to bear ! how dare you mr.escudero,you should be ashamed of yourself just like the rest of the marcos cronies & political loyalists! indeed traitors you all are!
Sa buong termino nya nag UGAT ang malalang corruption at pagdami ng mahirap sa bansa kaya hindi sya dapat maging bayani.
mas ipaigting siguro natin ang edukasyon at kampanya lalo na sa mga ka-henerasyon ko, yung hindi nakaranas sa lupit ng Martial Law. dahil may isang group sa FB (Definitely Filipino ) na nag post ng isang article ukol sa usaping ito. Karamihan ng mga kabataan na nag komentaryo ay halatang hindi randam ang kalapastanganan ng Martial Law, kaya nakukumbinsing ilibing na ang diktador sa LNB.
Natutunaw na nga ba ang sense of historical justice sa ating mga kabataan?
what stupid congressmen who spported that ferdinand marcos should be burried as hero!!! NO WAY for stupid congressmen!!!No way for corrupt loyalists, no way for ignorants,
If the Aquinos could never do anything decisively on this, dapat lang, tayong sambayanan, we should take decisive action. Hinayaan natin si Cory about the Marcoses after we all joined together to say, "No more!". Yun pala, since malamya ang pagpaaalis sa kanila, we continue to be hounded by these ridiculous but appalling efforts. This time, let us join hands and hearts again to say with finality that Marcos and the rest of his family and cronies are thieves of the nth degree; that they do not have honor, not any of them! So none of them deserves a place among true heroes.
Not necessarily. But we do need to teach them our history and communicate to them properly how it was then, what happened after so that they may understand the present and make good decisions for the future. That is what I do with my son, my nieces and any one else basta mapag-usapan ang related matters. Even more so pag election time or tuwing may senate hearings or when we listen to the news everyday. Speak up! Tell the children the truth!
Even If all members of that stupid Congress signed the petition doesnt mean they represent the sentiments of the Filipino people. That Congress is a pool of crooks, idiot stupid politicians who serves their selfish interests. And we will oppose to the last drop of blood the planned marcos Burial in Libingan ng mga Bayani.
Pilipinong nagmamahal sa bayan
LET US NEVER FORGET THE MARCOSIAN KLEPTOCRACY. And on top of that, all corruption in the military started from his regime. He wanted them happy so that he could stay in power. Please.....!
It is abominable for any one who has the hide to put someone up on the pedestal , that of Marcos, once and for all decent and accountable citizens of this country should and must put him away in the history of absolute abuse, such monstrosity, that could never be repeated let alone be put forward as a hero"
Most Popular Petitions
|30 days||All time||Petition name||Created|
|807||808|| Statement of the Network of University Teachers against banning the Gender Studies Program
In the middle of the summer university break, the Hungarian Rectors' Conference was presented a draft decree from the Ministry of Human Resources and the Ministry of Justice. This proposal called for the abolition of the masters program on Gender Studies. Such curricula are currently offered by the ELTE Faculty of Social Sciences and the Central European University (CEU). The draft decree allowe...
|262||6 205|| Refunds of Orkambi in Poland - medicine for Cystic fibrosis
National Health Fund Office: 02-390 Warszawa ul. Grójecka 186 Office of President of National Health Fund Elżbieta Zahaczewska-Wyroba p.o. Dyrektora Gabinetu Prezesa Social Communication Office Sylwia Wądrzyk-Bularz p.o. Dyrektora Biura Komunikacji Społecznej, Spokesperson for the Department of Health Care BenefitsWojciech Zawalski Director of Department of Health Care Benefits Ministry of Health...
|220||219|| اعتراض زنان ایرانی به جمع آوری دستگاه های سونوگرافی مطب های متخصصین زنان و ممنوع کردن خانم های دکتر در رابطه با انجام سونوگرافی برای بیماران زنان
اعتراض زنان ایرانی به جمع آوری دستگاه های سونوگرافی مطب های متخصصین زنان و ممنوع کردن خانم های دکتر در رابطه با انجام سونوگرافی برای بیماران زنان جناب دكتر قاضى زاده هاشمى وزير محترم بهداشت ؛ احتراماً ما زنان و دختران ایران عزیز خواهشمندیم اجازه بفرمائید خودمان تصمیم بگیریم که چه کسی ما را سونوگرافی کند و بیماری زنانه ما و وضعیت سلامتی جنین ما را تشخیص دهد، پزشکان زنان ما را مجبور نکنید که دستگاه...
|193||522|| Support Home Schooling
We, the undersigned, support the freedom of parents to home school their children in the United Kingdom. We believe parents are responsible under Almighty God for their children's education, a position we say the Education Act 1996 confirms: Section 7: Duty of parents to secure education of children of compulsory school age. The parent of every child of compulsory school age shall cause him to rec...
|183||450|| Justice for Valéria - no bail for murder accused Johan Oswald Schmid
Valéria de Almeida Franco, a 30-year-old Brazilian woman, was murdered by her South African husband, Johan Schmid on 9 February 2018 at their Ostend Drive flat in Uvongo where they lived with their 4 year old son . Johan Oswald Schmid, 47, confessed to strangling Valéria to death. He committed this crime in front of their 4 year old son, who entered the room at the time of this murder. He reported...
|171||171|| Middelburg/Witbank against TracN4tollfees@middelburgplaza/30tripcard-tagrulemustfallawat
|162||2 367|| END FUR FARMING IN SERBIA
Dear friends of animals and planet Earth, We need your help! We are contacting you in defense of the law on animal welfare, specifically article 7, paragraph 1, point 37, which forbids the containment, reproduction, import, export and deprivation of life specifically for the purpose of producing fur and leather and article 89, which states that this ban will be implemented as of January 1st, 2...
|151||9 276|| WHEN GENOCIDE BECAME "FAMINE" : IRELAND, 1845 - 1850
WHEN GENOCIDE BECAME "FAMINE" : IRELAND, 1845 - 1850 This petition seeks your support for a campaign to: * Persuade relevant authors, editors and website content providers to stop using the word ‘Famine’ for what took place in Ireland between 1845 and 1850, and start using terms such as, "The Great Hunger" or 'An tOcras Mór' * To call on the Government of Ireland and its Ministers, and members of...
|148||148|| Make Kempton Park safe again!
We, the residents of Glen Marais and Ashton Manor in Kempton Park area, call on the South African Police Service (SAPS), to ensure that we are safe again, through the following actions: Increased visible policing, particularly in crime hotspots, More effective operations to reduce crime, Improve crime intelligent to target crime areas (given the proximity to OR Tambo International Airport), Th...
|143||143|| Change the name of the shopping centre from Singleton village to Karnup village.
We the people of Vista Estate Karnup, with the backing of The Singleton Residents Association, are of the perspective that the name of the shopping centre does not accurately reflect its location. We strongly request the name be changed from Singleton Village to Karnup Village as we are of the belief that the shops should reflect the locality they are situated in, which is Karnup. The developer of...
|138||634|| Defend Gay Conversion Therapy
We, the undersigned, consider that Theresa May's proposed ban on offering therapy, healing or prayer for people wishing to be free of same-sex attraction is an attack on freedom of speech, on freedom of choice, on freedom of association, and inasmuch as Christianity may form the backdrop to a desire to be free from same-sex desires, or may constitute an element of the healing process offered, on r...
|130||47 918|| Petition against slaughter and export for slaughter of Polish horses
President PiS Jaroslaw Kaczynski Al.Jerozolimskie 125/127 02-017 Warszawa Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland Beata Szydlo Kancelaria Prezesa Rady Ministrow Aleje Ujazdowskie 1/3 00-583 Warszawa Parliament (Sejm Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej) Kancelaria Sejmu Ul. Wiejska 4/6/8 00-902 Warszawa Honorable Prime Minister, Honorable Members of Parliament, We appeal to you to support the...
|127||127|| ELIMINATION OF A PUTRID SMELL IN LONEHILL, BEVERLEY AND SURROUNDING AREAS
Piggery at Leeuwkop Prison The three sludge dams used for processing the waste water from the piggery, have been modified from a system which was designed to use agitation as a means to provide aeration to the sludge, the system has been modified to a system that uses compressed air in order to facilitate aeration and to assist agitation as well as aerobic digestion of the waste solids. The afore...
|123||124|| Police brutality at the Edenvale Police Station
We, the undersigned, are extremely concerned with the continuing police brutality at the Edenvale police station and demand that the National Police Commissioner institute a urgent inquiry into the SAPS members at the police station including but not limited to; lifestyle audits, promotions, qualifications and training of all the SAPS members at the Edenvale police station....
|118||27 659|| PETITION FOR ANIMAL AND NATURE POLICE CREATION
Petition for Animal and Nature Police establishment Thank you for your allowing to really know yourself and really create a new life for Romania”s animals and nature! We live in a hostile , chaotic and hectic environment. Fortunately, we have laws that either prevent disastrous events, or save us from the clutches of danger. It's not just us, but pets and nature need laws to protect them, too. Pl...
|116||116|| No blocking prepaid meters without notice in RUSTENBURG
The residents of Rustenburg who sign this petition request that the normal 14 day notice period before credit control is carried out be applied before prepaid meters are blocked by the Financial Department of Rustenburg Local Municipality. We have recently had a number of meters that are blocked. The RLM officials believe that it is legal for them to withhold a service if you are in arrears. Whil...
|109||110|| درخواست ويرايش انتخاب رشته جهت ازمون دستياري پزشكي دوره چهل و پنجم
بسمه تعالی ریاست محترم سازمان سنجش پزشكي جناب آقای دکتر محمد حسین پورکاظمی با سلام و احترام پیرو تلاش مرکز سنجش آموزش پزشکی در راستای برقراری عدالت آموزشی طی برگزاری مراحل مختلف آزمون دستیاری سال جاری، که همراه با مشقات و تلاش حضرتعالی و مجموعه ی آن سازمان بوده است، اینجانبان خواستار فرصتی مجدد جهت ویرایش انتخاب رشته ی دستیاری جهت جلوگیری از تضییع حقی که ناخواسته بر ما روا خواهد شد، هستیم. مستحضر...
|91||91|| Health Insurance for exotic animals in Quebec / Canada
Currently, there is no company offering health insurance for exotic animals in Quebec and/or Canada and my veterinarian advised me to put our force together to call companies and put pressure to have this service. Unfortunately, there are many who must euthanize their birds due to lack of money while their birds could be cured and saved. It breaks my heart. I am not in this situation, but it is a...
|82||3 179|| The teaching of Classical Archaeology and Ancient Culture at the University of Helsinki must continue!
The Dean of the Faculty of Arts of the University of Helsinki has announced that the long-standing lectureship in Classical Archaeology and Ancient Culture will not be filled when its current holder retires this year. Those of us who have signed this petition plead that a new lector should be chosen to fill the position and continue its vital academic mission. The lectureship is crucial to the aca...
|77||77|| En solidaridad con el magisterio puertorriqueño/ In defense of Public Education in Puerto Rico
28 de julio de 2018. Re: Carta abierta en solidaridad con el magisterio puertorriqueño y en defensa de la educación pública en Puerto Rico. [Scroll down for the English version]. La presente comunicación surge como iniciativa de un grupo de profesoras puertorriqueñas que trabajamos en los Estados Unidos, quienes participamos del congreso de investigadores del American Education Research Associatio...
|72||597|| Adult Satoshi in Pokémon Anime
We Ask gently the staff of the pokemon anime to develop Ash's(Satoshi) in a worthy way: no more reboots, we would like to see Satoshi as an adult (it is preferable to avoid to specify the years of the timeskip, in order to not generate more mistakes with the series in which there was shown an effective temporal ongoing) and that he could reach his goal to be a Pokemon Master. Giving the Pokemon Ma...
|71||5 817|| SAVE SUVILAHTI DIY!
(English text below) Suvilahden skeittiparkki on purku-uhan alla Kalasataman alueen uudistuksessa ja tämä on ehdottomasti estettävä! Suvilahti DIYn kaltaiset yhteisöllisesti rakennetut vapaat toimintaympäristöt tekevät kaupungista huomattavasti geneeristä ympäristöä kiinnostavamman ja valovoimaisemman. Tämän päivän kovinta valuuttaa ovat yhteisöllisyys, tarinat ja käsityöläisyys ja sitä kautta...
|66||372|| Arrest Justin Trudeau and Liberal MPs for TREASON immediately.
Justin Trudeau, with the Liberal government, has conspired with known terrorist and former Nazi collaborator George Soros to sell Canada's Syrian migrant policy to 13 undisclosed countries. Soros's (Open Society Foundation) role on the world stage is: fund regime change and/or destabilize nations, fund terrorism and import unvetted Islamic economic migrants infiltrated by radical Islamic terrori...
|65||66|| We want Carter’s instagram back
Instagram banned Carter Dane and me and some other fans believe it’s a really weird. Because they’re not giving him a normal reason, and since Instagram has often banned accounts of LGBT+ people we just think it’s unfair. We want his account back. ...
|65||1 643|| Dostupnost FreeStyle libre u Srbiji - Da dijabetes manje boli
NEOPHODNA DOSTUPNOST FREESTYLE LIBRE U SRBIJI Ovo je peticija za omogućavanje dostupnosti uređaja FreeStyle libre kompanije Abbott, u Srbiji, koji bi značajno olakšao život dijabetičara. Naročito odojčadi, male dece, nemoćnih koji nisu u stanju da iskažu kritičnost svog stanja, što bi drugi mogli pratiti za njih. Uređaja za sve dijabetičare mučnog moranja svakodnevnog bockanja. Uređaja koji bi zna...
|58||389|| A call to end Swedish support to antisemitic education in UNRWA schools
UNRWA is a UN-agency created to support so called palestinian refugees. It is a strange agency due to the fact the it recognizes the right for palestinians to inherit refugee status. No other refugees in the world can inherit their refugee status. All other refugees in the world are supported by another UN-agency, UNHCR. UNRWA receives millions of Swedish taxpayers money annually. But to what pur...
|56||56|| درخواست رسیدگی به معوقات بیمه سلامت
بسمه تعالی به:استاندار محترم خراسان رضوی جناب آقای رشیدیان از:جمعی از پزشکان شهرستان مشهد موضوع:درخواست رسیدگی به معوقات بیمه سلامت سلام علیکم: همانطور که مستحضرید در قراردادهای منعقده بین پزشکان و متولیان بیمه پایه،تکالیف همه به خوبی روشن و مشخص شده است.انچه خدمت رسانی را به بیماران بخصوص اقشار کم درآمد بهبود می بخشد،عمل هر کدام از طرفین قرارداد به تعهدات توافق شده است و اگر هر طرف در انجام وظایف...
|52||127|| A petition to remove all fencing on Council land at Fort Gilkicker, Gosport, Hampshire.
We would like to petition the developer, Andrew Temperton of Wild Boar Properties Limited, and Gosport Borough Council, to take down all fencing at the Fort Gilkicker site, Gosport, Hampshire that is not currently in use for the proposed building works. Most of the fenced areas are beginning to attract wildlife again and some have partial access for the public so do not seem to be serving a legit...
|49||50|| Refund tution and remove student loan debt from credit
Hello Everyone, my name is Ja’Quetta Holland-Byrd. I have decided to start this petition platform because I attended Westwood College, Arlington Boston Campus from Aug. 2011 – May 2014. I majored in Criminal Justice with the hopes of becoming a Probation Officer and like many of you I am also unable to work in my field of study due Westwood College negligence. Westwood College promised us they wou...
|43||43|| URGENT! Petition against the construction of SHPP (small hydro-electric power plant) at the Rupska River (also known as Kozaracka), in the area of the village of Dadince
Please sign a petition against the construction of a small hydro-electric power plant on the Rupska River in the village of Dadince (at the foot of the Mountain Cemernik in southeastern Serbia)! We need your urgent help to prevent further damage in this valuable natural resource, one of the cleanest rivers in Serbia. The inhabitants of Dadince and its surroundings depend on this river! It is used...
|40||40|| In support of Michael mcgaughy coaching JV FOOTBALL
This petition is in support of myself assisting in the coaching of the Southside blue devils JV team. I have a charge from 2010 and have no trouble since if you support me please sign the petition thank you...
|39||39|| Combining Grades K-6 together at Oakham Center School
In response to the decision by the school committee to again separate grades K-1 to New Braintree and 2-6 to Oakham Center. This decision was made at the threat of a possible lawsuit against the school district from the town of New Braintree regarding keeping some students at the school in town. I wrote this petition and I hope you will read some of the points below to see Thank you for reading...
|38||38|| Pay as you go electricty units disappearing
1.If you are on prepaid electricity and you suddenly using double the units you did two months back or 2. Your units are depleting even when you a sleep or 3. If you suddely spending R300-R500 rand on units every 3 to 4 days Please sign this petition so i can try and submit to Eskom and the councillors and anyone else that will listen....
|36||6 318|| Save homeopathy in Romania!
Homeopathy is a complementary method recognized by WHO, a therapy practiced worldwide for more than 200 years, and whose effectiveness is evidenced by numerous scientific studies (see www.homeopatie-srh.ro/?page_id=674 in the doctor's Adrian Dumitrescu article, About homeopathy research), although there are studies that deny it. In Romania, it is practiced only by specialized physicians in differ...
|35||35|| NO MORE RESORT FEE ON LAS VEGAS RESORTS!
I would spend more money on the casino/ resaurants / entertainment. If the Las Vegas Hotels stoped with charging Resort fee. It is not about the money, but because it feels like a scam. I want to decide for myself what the money will be spent on....
|33||33|| OBJECTION TO THE PROPOSED LOCATION OF A HELICOPTER PAD FOR ERF 3 ILLOVO (27 RIVONIA ROAD)
We, the parents of St David's Marist Inanda, are writing to place on record our objection to the proposed construction of a helicopter pad atop Erf 3 Illovo.. Erf 3 overlooks St Davids Marist Inanda school. The location of a helicopter pad will have detrimental effects on the surrounding environment, be the source a significant noise disturbance and poses a serious safety risk to the students of S...
|32||32|| NumbCity Original Trading Hours
Due to a few complaints (haters) NumbCity (and all other events) are now to be shut down at 00:00. As a NumbCitizen, I say no. That's the magic hour. The moment when everything is at its peak. I plead to you, my fellow NumbCitizens, to help me take a stand against this ruling and help the organizers restore the original trading hours of the event(s). ...
|30||30|| Boycott Coles' "Mini-Collectables"
As well as contributing to the plastics scourge and ending up killing, poisoning and maiming innocent sea and land animals, these "mini products" are also aimed at training children to be consumers of the "real thing". It's marketing propaganda and the companies they represent are most likely financing this "project". Call Coles on their hypocrisy in stocking these useless pollutants whilst at the...
|29||206|| Ask Fortnite to add an African Server!
Fortnite has become a very popular game in the South African Gaming community and as much as we love the game, the 200+ ping to the European server can be testing at times. We believe the community is big enough for an African server and thus would greatly appreciate your support by signing this petition to raise awareness to Epic Games about how big this community really is and encourage them to...
|28||2 930|| Enough lies about the death of Magdalena Zuk!
President: Andrzej Duda, To information: Prime Minister / Prime Minister: Beata Szydlo Minister of Justice / Attorney General: Zbigniew Ziobro Dear President, We the undersigned, ask The President of the Polish Repablic to take special care of all activities to clarify the circumstances of our countrywoman death, Magdaleny Żuk. We want to send a clear message to all authorities: We dem...
|27||28|| CAM (Communities Against Mining) is opposed to the proposed mining application by West Wits amongst the suburbs of Roodepoort and Soweto in Gauteng.
WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS OF MINING IN YOUR SUBURB OR COMMUNITY? 1) Global best practice demands that all mines should have an exclusion/safety zone of at least 500 meters, and if blasting is involved, not less than 1500 meters. None of the currently proposed mining projects in Roodepoort honour this global best practice. 2) When operational these opencast proposals will cover your prop...
|27||27|| Taco Bell In Derby x
Basically hun I’m absolutely sick of cold McDonald’s in the city center, sick of shitty places to eat and I’m ngl we need a good place to eat because we bloody well deserve it my duck. Sign my petition to get a Taco Bell in Derby....
|27||1 009|| International adoptions should be handled by a state authority, not private organisations
Sweden may be a small country populationwise but it is one of the largest adoption countríes in the Western hemisphere. There are around 60 000 international adoptees in Sweden and the majority have been adopted through private organisations. In the 60s and 70s, international adoptions were handled by the National Board of Health and Welfare, but in the 80s, adoption became a matter for private...
|27||7 983|| Stop the attacks and banning of the Prophetic (unstunned) slaughter method
Stop the attacks and banning of the Prophetic (unstunned) slaughter method. The Prophetic (unstunned) slaughter is under increasing political pressure to stop this method of slaughter in the Netherlands. There are similar attempts to apply similar pressure also in UK, Belgium, Denmark, France and Australia. Despite many protests from various Islamic and Jewish organizations to stop the idea o...
|26||27|| The UN to intervene on the chaos in zimbabwe
The purpose of this Petition is to request that the United Nations or SADAC intervene into the chaos currently occurring in Zimbabwe. We can all clearly see that human rights are being violated and there are no fair Elections taking place. We want transparency and the figures are not making sense at all. We need individuals or organisations other than the current Zimbabwean government to clear up...
|24||78|| VOTE OF NON CONFIDENCE-------------JUSTIN TRUDEAU
This petition is over the misrepesention of the Trudeau government for the citizens of Canada, our aim is to remove the liberal government from office before the Canada is turned into a third world country. We are also aware that Trudeau has been charged and found guilty of thieft of Canadian fund, a person facing jail time should not be the leader of Canada. We were a lot better off before he too...
|24||716|| PETICIJA ZA IZMJENU UREDBE O UTVRĐIVANJU VISINE BORAVIŠNE PRISTOJBE ZA 2018. GODINU (u dijelu koji se odnosi na vlasnike i korisnike plovila)
PETICIJA ZA IZMJENU UREDBE O UTVRĐIVANJU VISINE BORAVIŠNE PRISTOJBE ZA 2018. GODINU (u dijelu koji se odnosi na vlasnike i korisnike plovila) PETITION FOR THE CHANGE OF THE REGULATION DEFINING THE AMOUNT OF SOJOURN TAX FOR BOATS FOR 2018. (the part that concerns owners and users of boats) PETITION GEGEN DAS KROATISCHE GESETZ ÜBER DIE NEUE KURTAXE FÜR DAS JAHR 2018. (betrifft Eigner und Nutzer von...
|23||271|| New dance studio
We’re trying to raise as many signatures as possible to argue our use of the very run down East Wittering Youth Club and turn it into 2 new dance studios and a new home for hundreds of dancers in our local area, from age 3-18yrs. Dancers of our community are training everyday on hard flooring and we’re in need of a space to train with mirrors, a sprung flooring that’s safe and local. Now the you...
|23||230|| Hands Off Mr Louw
MR LOUW HEARING DATE: 19 JULY 2018!! THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE EDUCATION OF OUR CHILDREN IN THE GREATER ELDORADO PARK. 1) KLIPSPRUIT WEST SECONDARY SCHOOL In 2017 there was a community uproar when it was found that there was wrong processes followed in the appointment of the new principal of Klipspruit West Secondary School. As a result the matric class of 2017...
|23||95|| Increased Resources for Alberton SAPS
We the residents of Alberton, City of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality, petition for the urgent need for vehicles and officers at the Alberton South-African Police Service Station. Currently there is only one vehicle available per sector, with visible policing is in dire need of more vehicles and officers to curtail the growing concern of community safety in Alberton. Disclaimer: All your pe...