Vodacom Signal Problems Potchefstroom

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Vodacom Signal Problems Potchefstroom.

2011-06-21 17:52

I am not qualified to support the petition given the geographic location is different to where I live. I would gladly sign it if JHB was included. We have the same problems here as well.

Wake up Vodacom. Pretty soon, I am going to get a woosh stick from your competitors. (Then again, I think Cell C piggy back on your infrastructure. Ok, time to rethink that one too.)

#27 Re:

2011-06-22 09:22

#26: -

The best is to create a petition like this one, share it on Facebook and all other open forum post that you have access to and get people to participate.  A collective problem is always handled faster and more efficiently than a single call to the call center.

2011-06-22 12:49

Vodacom service and reliability is frustratingly poor in Potchefstroom - 3G services are nothing like what is promised in the media, sms's are delayed by hours, call errors during emergencies! - Vodacom isn’t selling the service they are promising while customers have to pay!
How does that sit with the new consumer act. . .
Original Poster

2011-06-23 09:44

Are you still experiencing problems?
P.O

2011-06-23 11:24

Yes I am experiencing problems at this exact moment. Even this morning just past 06:00. It hasn't improved yet.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-06-23 16:08

2011-06-23 17:29

I really hope they take notice of this!
Peder

#33 Re: Hate the fact that 3g isnt working anymore. It use to be quite reliable but for the last 8months

2011-06-24 07:17

#1: -

What? So there is /was 3G? lol, my phone just shows GSM and that means that it'll be broken until further notice...

Peder

#34 Like button????

2011-06-24 07:21

Most of these people say it exactly the way it is...but there's no like button... :(
VODACOM wake up china! Less is not more, neither is red!

#35 Hellopeter responce

2011-06-24 09:57

After stating the same complaint on hellopeter.com I got the following responce :

"Good day

We would like to take this opportunity to express our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you may have experienced.

Please be advised that I have responded to your complaint.

Kindly refer to the email sent to you today in which your query has been addressed.

Your reference number is PC-Z1GE-279TW.

Kind regards
Melanie Mouers"

Also got this email this morning :

"Good day

Please supply us with the information listed below to improve the current situation.

1. Do you have ?cell info? or ?cell broadcast? activated on your phone? If so, which transmitter shows on your screen?
2. Approximately how many other Vodacom Subscribers encounter the same problem?
3. What make and model cell phone are you using?
4. What is your cell phone number?
5. Is there an alternative contact number where we can reach you?
6. What is the exact physical address or addresses where you encounter this problem?
7. How long have you been experiencing this problem?
We await your feedback so that we can attend to your problem in the most efficient and effective manner.

Did you know? When you experience dropped calls, simply dial 119(free) from your cellphone to get reconnected to your last dialled number and get the first minute free!

Regards
Melanie Mouers"

Did anyone else get this e-mail as well ??
Pieter Myburgh
The author of this petition

#36 Re: Re: Hate the fact that 3g isnt working anymore. It use to be quite reliable but for the last 8mo

2011-06-24 10:59

#33: Peder - Re: Hate the fact that 3g isnt working anymore. It use to be quite reliable but for the last 8months

Could you perhaps give us the make and model number of you phone, as well as where you are experiencing the problems?

#37 Re:

2011-06-30 13:48

#26: -  

I agree! JHB and Pierre van Ryneveld, Centurion is also a problem! This is pathetic!

#38 Re:

2011-06-30 13:57

#18: -  

Even prepaid customers! Ongoing issue!

2011-06-30 16:18

I agree 100% because I have been having an incredible amount of problems with Vodacom. Its time to change over to a different service provider. Vodacom thinks they are the most powerful service provider, but they are proving themselves wrong!!
Uuurgh!!!

2011-07-13 15:37

Am very dissapointed! After returning to Potch after the holiday only 2 of my smses have been deliverded! All my other smses have failed! And it still costs me money! Am going to change to another network without a doubt!
Extremely Irritated

2011-07-28 12:14

Vodacom is basically never reliable, be it SMS, no data connection or coverage, and telephone calls that maybe go through once in a while. I am very dissapointed in this, as I am like many of you a Vodacom Contract customer.
I AM changing to MTN, it always works in Potch guys.
Screw you Vodacom.

2011-08-04 18:46

WHAT,S GOING ON????? IN MY OPINION VODACOM WAS ONE OF THE BEST....... BUT NOW????? THIS IS REALLY NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

2011-08-31 10:45

You should include the whole South Africa. Everywhere vodacom customers are complaining about poor service delivery, "disappearing" air time and data bundles etc. Make it countrywide available and you will get more than your 500 signatures.

2011-10-14 19:34

Hallo Herman

Ek het reeds hopeloos te veel tyd en geld gespandeer om in volle detail in te gaan oor hoeveel ek verloor het en nogsteeds verloor deur Vodacom se swak dienslewering, beide tegnies en in ondersteuning van hul kliënte.

Frustrasie het my egter vandag geforseer om te soek na ander ongelukkige kliënte en glo dit of nie, jou inskrywing van http://www.petitions24.com/a/15540 was sommer op die eerste lyn van my soektog.
Dis die tweede jaar sedert ek terug is van oorsee en, ja, dit is onmenslik om aan te pas... ek vertrou jy verstaan.

So vraag; help dié tipe van petisie? En indien so, laat wees asb. wat ek kan doen om deel te wees om die klomp *%(&( uit te sort.

Dankie, sterkte en groete

Christiaan

2011-10-14 19:50

Vodacom Signal Problems Potchefstroom!!!!

Please, dear God, please... anyone with problems regarding Vodacom's absolute unprofessional and unreliable service (both from a technical and service perspective), sign up on http://www.petitions24.com/a/15540 , request for the petition to be amended to the whole of South Africa or create your own petition.

In bringing this to you (obviously those living in South Africa), illustrates just how fed-up I am with this nauseating situation. Not only is it frustrating to deal with this issue, month in and month out (those effected would clearly know what I am talking about), but the amount of time I am loosing on business is just ridiculous (especially while running an e-commerce business).

Can I count in your support??
gatvol van potch

#46 bollie sein van vodacom in potch

2012-03-12 21:50

Die lot moet A.S.A.P hulle netwerk upgrade doen in potch. want as jy n blackberry het dan wys die foon full 3g en BIS maar dat die foon lui en dat jy hom antwoord dan wys die sein gsm. jy sal full 3g en bis het dan vat dit n message 15min om deur te gaan en dis asof vodacom dink mens leg vir hulle, wens hulle wil daar gaan sit deur die week met niemand om mee te praat en al wat jy het is jou cell en jou ou of meisie of jou man of jou vrou wat jy mee wil chat en dan is daar F$%^ sein in potch. ek betaal duur vir diens van vodacom af en ek verwag diens.

2015-02-11 19:19

Very Slow 3g