Petition To CRL

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Petition To CRL.

2016-11-18 15:31

Seek out assistance from the only few true men of GOD,in order to weed out false prophets who tarnish Christianity.

2016-11-18 17:42

Because I want CRL to hands off our spiritual leaders they r abusing our rights to praise lord in our African way

2016-11-19 03:43

This CRL has no respect for our African Prophets, Israel was led by Prophet thus why it conquered. We want our prophets to led us as Africans cause we know that we won't get lost.A Kings used to seek guidance on prophets long ago. Mawubuye umoya waba Prophet bakwantu.

2016-11-19 20:53

Cause i fill so offended by this commission which wants to infringe in my religion we have been oppressed in our culture as African people  im saying enough is enough hands off crl commission 

Junior Mathew Lutepo
Johannesburg

2016-11-20 06:02

I signed this petition because no Prophet or Bishop knocks on someone's door to go to their churches,you wake up and choose which church you want to attend.some people are following their parents,grandparents to their church.In my spiritual university The Revelation Church Of God my leader Dr Prophet Radebe teaches us that we must test the spirit before you become a member  of any church,by that it's like getting married,before you commit yourself with someone you first want to know that person.So please # HANDS OFF OUR SPIRITUAL LEADERS as an african men i know what i want and i chose to follow and worship God under Dr Prophet Radebe until i die.SO phansi nge CRL and their leaders.Wena xaluva ungasiphapheli singamasosha and yekani ubaba wethu womoya phansi.Forward with the Spirit of our AFRICAN PROPHETS Forward,PHAMBILI NGO BHUNGANE PHAMBILI.

PHANSI NGE CRL PHANSI

2016-11-20 10:26

1. The approach of the Commission was very arrogant and disrespectful to our African spiritual leaders.
2. Though the Commission has the right to subpoena people. But they have also a provisions to the act to educate and run awareness campaigns, instead they become offensive.

2016-11-20 14:17

the CRL should know how to deal with matters that have to do with religion,as it is a sensitive part so they cant just summon spiritual leaders as if they own them and who is regulating them if they want to regulate spiritual-based matters...

2016-11-20 14:48

I say hands off to our spiritual leaders...Crl commission is not going to dictate the things of God, bangobani bona? who gave them the powers to regulate the religion hayi masingagezeleki elizweni lethu lokhokho bethu. Amen

2016-11-20 17:29

Sidla ipapa as our staple food thina kodwa abapheki bethu bathatha I recipe zale ngaphandle bezosiphekela I prawns, bese odla I prawns azibone sengcono kunodla ipapa, hayi cha thina sifuna abapheki abaphuma phakathi kwethu siyisizwe esinsundu aba understander futhi abaziyo ukudla esikudlayo.. That's relevant gospel... Yilokho kuphela esikudingayo sifuna ukukhonza uNkulunkulu in an African context, yingakho masiyekwe please !!!! Mdu pta.

2016-11-21 09:31

Give our Spiritual Leaders space please!! Rhinos are dying, Corruption is rapidly growing and so is poverty and services are needed by the people yet you misuse the same money to form useless commission!! God is watching

#146 Freedom of Worship

2016-11-21 12:17

Our constitution states that we have a right to a religion. I for one as a South African Citizen feel that my right has been violated. We do not need the assistance of the CRL commission as it comes with differant agendas that oppress our rights as Christians. We believe in our African Prophets, this is our religion and our choice. What is this democracy if we cannot go to churches that we want to and pratice what we want to, or is this some sought of an apartheid comeback.

We practice our Spiritual practices because we want to not because we are forced by our Leaders.

#My Religion, my opinion not CRL Commissions opinion about it.

A Revelation Church Youth Member

2016-11-23 08:26

I signed this petition because I don't like what CRL is doing ...I am a member of The Revelation Church of God and I totally disagree with what they are doing they must stop that before God become angry ...why are they regulating churches and why didn't they start that some years back because healing didn't start now...Yes i understand that some prophets they are abusing their healing 'POWERS' but why can't they go straight to those that are doing that and find out what's the reason for them to heal in that way and also people who go to those churches like the one where they spray doom on the face those people that are being sprayed they are adults with five senses. ..People who must check if what these Prophets are doing is from God or what ..must be those who are chosen by the churches nationwide to represent them in whatever circumstances that churches may face or things like these ..I also think CRL commission must first have an interview with congregation and listen to their side of the story before they judge or regulate...My own opinion as a normal person I don't think that i will allow someone to spray doom on my face even if he claims to be a healer because i know it is harzodous to my health..then if its healing I rather stay at home and pray alone but CRL must fall...

2016-11-23 11:27

I sign bcs this so calk CRL is provoking our right as community they never csne to us they assume I think they have to deal ppl who want their help us w r oky

2016-11-23 12:51

#HANDS OFF OUR SPIRITUAL LEADER..
Nxunxu

2016-11-23 13:20

I AM IN A CHURCH WHOM GOD SPEAKS TO HIS MOUTHPEACE, THE TRUE AFRICAN PROPHET WHERE WE ARE LEAD BY UMOYA OYINCWELE NOT A CHURCH OF BIBLE STORY TELLER, THIS CRL COMMISSION WHO WANT TO MESS WITH OUR SPIRITUALITY BE DIBENE NOXALUVA ABAZI GUSHA EZILAHLEKILE THEY TRIED TO DESTROY IT WHEN THEY CAME TO OUR LAND WITH THE BIBLE THAT ONLY TELLS US ABOUT THE HISTORY OF ISRAEL...THEY CAN FIRST TELL US WHERE DID THEY KEPT OUR HISTORY IF IT WAS WRITTEN BUT BEWARNED KUBA NESINGESI SENU SITSHO UKUTHI LIGHTNING DONT STRIKE THE SAME PLACE TWICE NABAKOHLISA OKOKO BETHU NOT THIS TIME AROUND NINGAZR NIPHINDE LA NANIVELA KHONA NINGATHATHI NE PLANE NITHATHE ISIKEPHE NE BIBLE LENU THINA MAAFRIKA SIZOSALA SIBUYELA EMBOOO SIBUYE SIKHONZE UNKULUNKULU NGOHLOBO ASIDALE NGALO SINGAMA AFRIKA NANGE ZAMBULO AZIKHIPHAYO KULABO WABAKETHA PHAKATHI KOHLANGA LWETHU UKUTHI BABE NGUMLOMO WAKHE NANGAZO LEZINTSEBENZO ZAMBULWA KUBO THAT TODAY YOU QUESTION THEM ABOUT NGOBA THEY DIDNT WOKE AND THINK THAT THEY ARE GOING TO ADD THIS AND THAT BAYOMBULELWA NGUMOYA OYINCWELE AND EVEN BEFORE ZIBE ZIYASENTYENZISWA KUBAKHO UBUFAKAZI OBUBONISA UKUTHI SENZA ZONA.... NA WINA KOKHOKHO BETHU KODWA HAYI KUTHI SIYALA.. OKWENU ENGABE NINAYE LONKULUNKULU UKUTHI NICELA ANEMBULELE WHO TO PROSECTUTE AND NOT IF YOU ARE SERIUOS OR IF ALL THIS WAS REALLY ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY IS ABOUT.... #HANDS OFF MY SPIRITUAL LEADERS THE TRUE AFRICAN PROPHET UBHUNGANE OLUFAKAZELAYO UBIZO LWAKHE