Суд над Бхагавад-гитой / Attempt to ban Bhagavad-gita

2011-12-20 19:37

РПЦ is devil

2011-12-20 19:41

I think Russian government are intelligent enough to understand what is actually written in Bhagavad-gita about life of the human being. And don't leasen some idiots giving some bad comments on the God book.
Don't try to ban this book and try to understand what has written and save your country from Sin.

2011-12-20 19:41

Yamaraja's Sankirtana

A Song in Hema-kiraniya-raga

Text 1

(refrain, gaurangasundara tanu prema-bhare bhela dagamagiya

nacate bhali gauranga rangiya

His body flooded with love, Lord Chaitanya happily dances.

Text 2

caturmukha pancamukha adi deva-gan

niti asi caitanyera koraye seban

Brahma, Siva, and all the demigods always serve Lord Chaitanya.

Text 3

ajna bina keha iha dekhite na pare

tamra puni thakurera sabe seba kore

Without the Lord's order, no one has the power to see Him. Again and again the demigods serve the Lord.

Text 4 Every day the demigods watched the Lord's pastimes. When the Lord slept they went to their homes.

Text 5 Seeing the deliverance of the two brahmana-demons, the demigods happily said,

Text 6 "Lord Chaitanya is so merciful that He delivered even these two.

Text 7 "By doing this, the Lord has placed hope in my heart. Now I hope, `Certainly I wil also be delivered'. "

Text 8 As they returned to their homes, the demigods happily spoke these words among themselves.

Text 9 Yamaraja, the king of pious deeds, regularly came to Lord Chaitanya's home, and thus he saw all these activities of the Lord.

Text 10

Lord Yamaraja asked Citragupta, "What sins did these two perform, sins that the Lord forgave?"

Text 11

Citragupta replied, "Please hear, O Yamaraja. Why should you struggle to attain what cannot be attained?

Text 12

"If a hundred thousand scribes write for one month, they will not soon come to the end of their sins.

Text 13

"If you wish to hear the reports of the hundred thousand scribes, then by all means hear them..

Text 14

"The messengers never stop bringing reports of these two sinners' sins. The scribes have come to thinks these reports a great annoyance.

Text 15

"At every moment reporting these two sinners' sins, the messengers are so exhausted they are on the verge of death."

Text 16

The messengers said, "These two sinners commit so many sins, that I find it a great burden to write them all. Why must I suffer in this way?

Text 17

"No proper punishment is written for the many sins I have written. The records are big like a mountain.

Text 18

"We scribes weep as record the sins of these two sinners. How will we survive the torture we feel?

Text 19

"Lord Chaitanya made those sins a small as a sesame seed. And then He threw that sesame seed far away. Please give the order, and we will throw all these records into the ocean."

Text 20

Yamaraja had never seen anything as glorious as the mercy that delivered these two sinners.

Text 21

Yamaraja is by nature a great Vaishnava. He is religion personified. He knows all that is in the heart of the religion of devotional service.

Text 22

When he heard Citragupta's words, Yamaraja at once forgot his own body. He was filled the ecstasy of love for Lord Krishna.

Text 23

He fell unconscious on his chariot. There were no signs of life anywhere on his body.

Text 24

There was a great commotion. Citragupta and the others grasped Yamaraja's body and wept.

Text 25

Traveling in their chariots, the demigods sang a kirtana. But Yamaraja's chariot was filled with lamentation.

Text 26

Having see the deliverance of the two brahmana-demons, the demigods were singing the glories of the Lord as they traveled.

Text 27

The demigods headed by Siva, Brahma, and Ananta Sesha, and the sages headed by Narada all sang about the deliverance of the two sinners.

Text 28

Some demigods had never known such a blissful kirtana. Other demigods, having seen the Lord's mercy, wept.

Text 29

When they saw that Yamaraja was motionless on his chariot, all the demigods went there.

Text 30

Ananta Sesha, Brahma, Siva, and the sages headed by Narada saw that Yamaraja had fallen unconscious.

Text 31

Not knowing the reason, they were very surprised. Then Citragupta described everything.

Text 32

Aware that Yamaraja had fainted in an ecstasy of love for Lord Krishna, Brahma and Siva sang a kirtana into Yamaraja's ear.

Text 33

Hearing the kirtana, Yamaraja at once sat up. Again conscious, Yamaraja danced like a raving madman.

Text 34

A supremely blissful kirtana arose among the demigods. Filled with the ecstasy of love of Lord Krishna, Yamaraja, the son of Suryadeva, danced.

Text 35

Seeing Yamaraja danced, all the other demigods also danced. Brahma, Siva, Narada, and the others all danced.

Text 36

Please attentively hear of the demigods' dancing. For now, this account is very confidential, but some day the Vedas will openly reveal all this.

A Song in Shri-raga

Text 37

nacai dharmaraj chadiya sakala laj

krishnabesa na jane apana

sanariya shri-chaitanya bole ati dhanya dhanya

patita-pabana dhanyabana

.co off

Throwing away all shyness, Yamaraja danced. Filled with the ecstasy of love for Lord Krishna, Yamaraja did not know who he was. Meditating on Lord Chaitanya, Yamaraja called out, "Glorious! Glorious! The glorious savior of the fallen!"

Text 38

hunkara garajana maha-pulakita-prema

jamera bhavera anta nai

bihwala haiya jam kore bahu krandan

sanariya gauranga gosani

.co off

He roared and bellowed. The hairs of his body stood erect. Yamaraja's ecstasy had no end. Overcome, he wept. He was rapt in meditation on Lord Chaitanya.

Text 39

jamera jateka gan dekhiya jamera prem

anande padiya gadi' jay

citragupta mahabhag krishne bada anurag

malasata puri' puri' dhay

.co off

Seeing Yamaraja's ecstasy of love for Lord Krishna, Yamaraja's associates fell to the ground and began to roll about in bliss. Overcome with love for Lord Krishna, Citragupta loudly clapped His arms.

Text 40

nace prabhu sankar haiya dig-ambar

krishnabese basana na jane

baishnabera agraganya jagata karaye dhanya

kahiya taraka-rama-name

.co off

Clothed only by the four directions, Lord Siva danced. Overcome with love for Lord Krishna, he did not think about clothing. Thus Lord Siva, the first of the Vaishnavas, chanted the holy name of Lord Rama, the name that brings deliverance. In this way he brought good fortune to the world.

Text 41

anande mahesa nace jata-o nahika-bandhe

dekhi' nija prabhura mahima

kartika-ganesa nace mahesera pache pache

sanariya karunyera sima

.co off

His matted locks disheveled, Lord Siva blissfully danced. Seeing their master's glorious activities, and remembering the greatness of Lord Chaitanya's mercy, Karttikeya and Ganesa danced behind Lord Siva.

Text 42

nacaye chaturanan bhakti janra prana-dhan

laiya sakala paribar

kasyapa kardama daksha manu bhrigu maha mukhya

pache nace sakala brahmar

.co off

Lord Brahma, who thinks devotional service is the great treasure of his life, danced with his associates. Kasyapa, Kardama, Daksha, Manu, Bhrigu, and other great souls danced behind Lord Brahma.

Text 43

sabe maha-bhagabata krishna-rase maha-mztta

sabe kore bhakti adhyapana

bediya brahmara pase kande chadi' dirgha-swase

sanariya prabhura karuna

.co off

Intoxicated by tasting the nectar of love for Lord Krishna, by their example the great devotees taught the truth of devotional service. Staying by Brahma's side, they wept and sighed as they remembered Lord Chaitanya's great mercy.

Text 44

debarshi narada nace rahiya brahmara pache

nayane bahaye prema-jal

paiya jasera sima kotha ba rahila bina

na janaye anande bihwal

.co off

Following Brahma, Devarshi Narada danced. Thinking of Lord Chaitanya's great glory, He shed tears from his eyes. Overcome with ecstasy, he did not know where his vina had gone.

Text 45

caitanyera priya bhritya sukadeva kore nritya

bhaktira mahima suka jane

lotaiya pade dhuli jagai madhai boli

kore bahu danda paraname

.co off

Lord Chaitanya's dear servant Sukadeva danced. Sukadeva knew the great glory of devotional service. Rolling about in the dust, Sukadeva chanted, "Jagai! Madhai!" Then he offered dandavat obeisances.

Text 46

nace indra sureswar maha-bira bajra-dhar

apanare kore anutap

sahasra nayane dhar abirata bahe janr

saphala haila brahma-sap

.co off

Heroi Indra, who holds the thunderbolt and rules the demigods, lamented his own misfortune. From his thousand eyes tears flowed without stop. In this way the brahmana's curse bore a good fruit.

Text 47

prabhura mahima dekhi' indradeba bada sukhi

gadagadi jaya para-bas

kotha gela bajra-sar kothaya kiriti har

ihare se boli krishna-ras

.co off

Seeing Lord Chaitanya's great glory, Indra, overcome, happily rolled on the ground. Where were his thunderbolt, crown, and necklace? He was overcome by drinking the nectar of love for Lord Krishna.

Text 48

candra surja paban kubera bahni barun

nace saba jata loka-pal

sabe-i krishnera bhritya krishna-rase kore nritya

dekhiya krishnera thakural

.co off

Candra, Surya, Vayu, Kuvera, Agni, Varuna, and the other rulers of planets all danced. Seeing Lord Chaitanya's greatness, and tasting the nectar of love for Lord Krishna, all of Lord Krishna's servants danced.

Text 49

nace saba deba-gan sabe ullasita man

chota bada na jane harishe

kata haya thelatheli Tabu sabe kutuhali

nritya-sukhe krishnera abese

.co off

Joyful at heart, all the demigods danced. Filled with joy, they did not know who was great and who small. Filled with the happiness of love for Lord Krishna, they pushed each other as they danced.

Text 50

nace prabhu bhagaban ananta yahara nam

binata-nandana kori' sange

sakala baishnaba-raj palana jahara kaj

adi-deba seha nace range

.co off

The Lord who bears the name Ananta Sesha, danced.with Garuda. Thus the master of the demigods happily danced with the king of the Vaishnavas.

Text 51

aja bhaba narad suka-adi jata deb

ananta bediya sabe nace

gauracandra abatar brahma-daitya-uddhar

sahasra badane gaya majhe

.co off

Brahma, Siva, Narada, Sukadeva, and all the demigods danced with Ananta Sesha. With his thousand mouths Lord Ananta sang about Lord Chaitanya, who delivered the two brahmana-demons.

Text 52

keha kande keha hase dekhi' maha-parakase

keha murcha paya sei thani

keha bole bhala bhal gauracandra thakural

dhanya dhanya jagai madhai

.co off

Seeing Lord Chaitanya's great glory, some wept, some laughed, and some fainted. Some called out, "Glory, glory to Lord Ãaitanya! Fortunate, fortunate are Jagai and Madhai!"

Text 53

nritya-gita-kolahale krishna-jasah-sumangale

purna haila sakala akas

maha-jaya-jaya-dhwani ananta brahmande suni

amangala saba gela nas

.co off

The entire sky became filled with a great tumult of singing and dancing and with the auspiciousness of Lord Krishna's glories. Hearing the great sounds of "Jaya! Jaya!" in the countless universes, inauspiciousness ran to its destruction.

Text 54

satyaloka-adi jini' uthila mangala-dhwani

swarga martya purila patal

brahma-daitya-uddhar ba-i nahi suni ar

prakata gauranga-thakural

.co off

An auspicious sound arose and defeated Satyaloka and all the other planets. That sound filled Svargaloka, Martyaloka, and Patalaloka. Everyone heard of Lord Chaitanya's greatness and of the deliverance of Jagai and Madhai. No one heard of anything else.

Text 55

hena maha-bhagabat saba deba-gana jat

krishnabese calilena pure

gauranga-candera jas bine ara kona ras

kahara badane nahi sphure

.co off

Filled with love for Lord Krishna, the great-devotee demigods returned to their cities. Only Lord Chaitanya's glories, and nothing else, was on their tongues.

Text 56

jaya jagata-mangal prabhu gauracandar

jaya sarba-jiba-loka-nath

uddharila karunate brahma-daitya jena-mate

saba prati koro drishti-pat

.co off

O Lord Chaitanya, O auspiciousness of the worlds, glory to You! O master of all souls and all worlds, glory to You! As You mercifully delivered the two brahmana-demons, please place Your glance of mercy on us.

Text 57

jaya jaya shri-chaitanya samsara-taraka dhanya

patita-pabana dhanyabana

shri-krishna-chaitanya nityananda-canda prabhu

brindabana-dasa guna-gana

O Lord Chaitanya, O glorious savior of the worlds, O glorious savior of the fallen, glory, glory to You! I, Vrindavana dasa, sing the glories of the two moons Shri Krishna Chaitanya and Shri Nityananda.

2011-12-20 19:42

This is Holy book, and should not be banned.

2011-12-20 19:42

Shri Nityananda-guna-varnana

Description of Lord Nityananda's Virtues

Text 1 Glory, glory to Lord Chaitanya, who is an ocean of mercy! Glory to the handsome son of Saci and Jagannatha Misra!

Text 2 Glory, glory to Saci's son, Shri Krishna Chaitanya! By giving it the holy name of Lord Krishna, Lord Chaitanya has made this world fortunate and glorious.

Text 3 Accompanied by Nityananda and Gadadhara, Lord Chaitanya enjoyed pastimes in Navadvipa.

Text 4 After striking Devananda with the stick of His words, Lord Chaitanya returned to His home.

Text 5 Devaananda Pandita returned to his home. Because of bad association, he was now unhappy.

Text 6 Even though the people may think them pious and saintly, persons like Devananda are not qualified to stand before Lord Chaitanya.

Text 7 Only by the mercy of a Vaishnava can one attain Lord Chaitanya. If a person has no love and devotion, his austerities and japa will not help him attain the Lord.

Text 8 Even if he has attained Lord Krishna's mercy, a person who offends a Vaishnava is stopped from attaining ecstati love for Lord Krishna.

Text 9 I do not speak these words. They are the Vedas' words. Saci's son proved that they are true.

Text 10

Mother Saci, in whose womâ Lord Chaitanya descended to this world, once offended a Vaishnava.

Text 11

Lord Chaitanya destroyed her offense, taught her, and gave her the gift of ecstati spiritual love.

Text 12

Please carefully hear this story. By hearing it one's offenses to Vaishnavas are destroyed.

Text 13

One day handsome fair-limbed Lord Chaitanya rose and then sat down on the throne of Lord Vishnu.

Text 14

Placing on His lap His Salagrama-sila forms, Lord Chaitanya happily manifested His transcendental glories.

Text 15

He said, "I am Krishna, come to the Kali-yuga. I am Narayana. I am Ramacandra, who bridged the ocean.

Text 16

"I slept in the milk-ocean. Then Nar#a's loud calls broke My sleep.

Text 17

"I am here to freely distribute pure spiritual love and pure devotional service. Ask, Nar#a. Ask for a boon. Ask for a boon, Shrivasa."

Text 18

Seeing that Lord Chaitanya was now openly manifesting His glories, Nityananda held a great parasol over the Lord's head.

Text 19

On the left Gadadhara held betelnuts. In the four directions the devotees waved camaras.

Text 20

Lord Chaitanya freely distributed pure devotional service. He gave many boons. He gave whatever the devotees desired.

Text 21

Someone said, "My father is sinful at heart. PLease make his heart good. That will be a great relief to me."

Text 22

Some asked blessing for their teachers, some for their students, some for their children, and some for their wives. They asked whatever they wished.

Text 23

Lord Chaitanya granted whatever was asked. Smiling, He gave everyone the gift of pure love and pure devotion.

Text 24

Saintly Shrivasa said, "Lord, to Your mother please give the gift of ecstati love for Lord Krishna. Everyone wants You to give her that gift."

Text 25

Lord Chaitanya said, "Shrivasa, I will not give it. To her I will not give the pastimes of ecstati love for Lord Krishna.

Text 26

"She offended a Vaishnava. Therefore she cannot have ecstati love for Lord Krishna."

Text 27

Eloquent Shrivasa said again, "Lord, these words will make us all leave our bodies.

Text 28

"You are her son. You entered her womb. Why is she not qualified to attain ecstati love for Lord Krishna?

Text 29

"Your mother is everyone's life. She is the mother of all the worlds. Lord, please give up Your tricks and illusions and give her ecstati love for Lord Krishna.

Text 30

"Lord, You are her son, and therefore she is also the mother of us all. How can a mother offend her son? That is my opinion.

Text 31

"If she has offended a Vaishnava, then please be kind and break her offense into pieces."

Text 32

Lord Chaitanya said, "I have the power to teach her, but I have no power to break apart her offense to a Vaishnava.

Text 33

"Only the offended Vaishnava can forgive the offense. On then is the offense destroyed. There is no other way.

Text 34

"You know how Durvasa's offense to Maharaja Ambarisha was finally destroyed.

Text 35

"My mother offended Nar#a. Only when Nar#a forgives her will she attain the mercy that gives ecstati love for Lord Krishna.

Text 36

"When she takes the dust of Advaita's feet and places it on her head, then, by My order, My mother will attain ecstati love for Lord Krishna."

Text 37

Then everyone went to Advaita and told Him all that Lord Chaitanya had said.

Text 38

Hearing these words, Advaita remembered Lord Vishnu and said, "You all want to take away My life.

Text 39

"Through Saci's womâ Lord Chaitanya entered this world. She is My mother. I am her son.

Text 40

"It is I who should take the dust of Mother Saci's feet. I do not understand even a single sesame seed of her power and glory.

Text 41

"Mother Saci is the personification of devotional service to Lord Vishnu. She is the mother of the worlds. How can you talk the way you have done?

Text 42

"Even a person who, thinking it an ordinary material word, speaks the word `a-i' (mother), the power of that word `a-i' is such that the speaker will no longer suffer.

Text 43

"Mother Saci is Goddess Ganga. They are not different. Mother Saci is Devaki and Yasoda. That is the nature of Mother Saci."

Text 44

After speaking the truth about Mother Saci, Advaita entered an ecstati trance and fell to the ground. He was not in external consciousness.

Text 45

Aware that this was her opportunity, Mother Saci came and placed the dust of Advaita's feet on her head.

Text 46

Mother Saci is a great Vaishnavi. She is pure devotional service personified. She had the power to hold Lord Chaitanya in her womb.

Text 47

When she took the dust from Advaita's feet, Mother Saci became overwhelmed and fell to the ground. She was no longer in external consciousness.

Text 48

The Vaishnavas called out, "Jaya! Jaya Hari!" They made a great tumult of chanting Lord Chaitanya's names.

Text 49

By Mother Saci's power, Advaita was not in external consciousness. By Lord Advaita's power, Mother Saci was not in external consciousness.

Text 50

They were both overwhelmed by each other's power. Meanwhile the circle of Vaishnavas chanted, "Hari! Hari!"

Text 51

Sitting on the Deity's throne, Lord Chaitanya smiled and laughed. Pleased, He said to His mother,

Text 52

"Now you may have pure devotion to Lord Vishnu. Your offense to Advaita is no more."

Text 53

Hearing these merciful words from the Lord's graceful mouth, everyone called out, "Jaya! Jaya Hari!"

Text 54

Making an example of Mother Saci, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is the teacher (siksha-guru, of all, taught everyone to carefully avoid offending Vaishnavas.

Text 55

If even a person equal to Lord Siva offends a Vaishnava, the offender will perish. This the scriptures say.

Text 56

They who will not follow these instructions and blaspheme good people are sinners. They will suffer birth after birth.

Text 57

What to speak of others, even Lord Chaitanya's own mother was punished for offending a Vaishnava.

Text 58

In truth Mother Saci had not committed any offense. Still, Lord Chaitanya said that she had.

Text 59

Why do the people call Him "Advaita"? Why did Saci, displeased, call Him "Dvaita"?

Text 60

Now I will tell this story. Please listen carefully. This is related to the story of Visvarupa.

Text 61

Saintly Visvarupa was Lord Chaitanya's elder brother. Handsomeness like His was difficult to find in all the worlds. He was very powerful and glorious.

Text 62

He was learned in all the scriptures. He was very saintly and peaceful. His body was not different from Lord Nityananda's body.

Text 63

The people in Navadvipa could not understand His very learned lectures. Still, accepting the mood of a boy, He stayed with the boys.

Text 64

One day Jagannatha Misra went to a meeting of panditas, and his very handsome son Visvarupa followed behind him.

Text 65

Jagannatha Misra entered the assembly of bhattacaryas. Seeing Visvraupa, the whole assembly was filled with wonder.

Text 66

Handsome, all-powerful Visvarupa, who was Lord Nityananda Himself, stole the hearts of everyone there.

Text 67

One bhattacarya asked, "What are you studying?" Visvarupa replied, "A little. A little of everything."

Text 68

Thinking Him only a child, no one said anything more. Only Jagannatha Misra became unhappy to hear that arrogant reply.

Text 69

As They walked home on the path, Jagannatha Misra rebuked Visvarupa,

Text 70

"Rascal, why did You not tell the assembly what books You study?

Text 71

"You acted as if You were more learned than anyone else. Now the others will mock me and embarrass me."

Text 72

Very angry with his son, very generous and fortunate Jagannatha Misra walked home.

Text 73

Returning to the assembly, smiling Visvarupa said to the bhattacaryas,

Text 74

"You did not ask Me any questions. Now My father is punishing Me.

Text 75

"In My heart is the thought that you should ask me questions. All of you please gather together and ask Me questions."

Text 76

Smiling, one bhattacarya asked, "Listen, child. Please tell a little of what You studied today."

Text 77

Lord Visvarupa explained a sutra. In their hearts everyone decided that His explanations were very good.

Text 78

Everyone said, "You explained the sutra well." Lord Visvarupa replied, "You did not understand anything of it. Now I will tear My own explanation into pieces."

Text 79

Explaining again, He refuted all He had just proved. Wonder entered everyone's hearts.

Text 80

Three times He refuted His explanations and three times He refuted the refutations and re-established the original premise.

Text 81

"He is very, very intelligent," everyone said. Still, bewildered by Lord Vishnu's illusory potency, no one there could understand Visvarupa's true identity.

Text 82

In this way Visvarupa stayed in Navadvipa. Seeing the people empty of devotion to the Lord, He was not happy.

Text 83

The whole world was intoxicated by material things. No one understood the glories and auspiciousness of devotion to Lord Vishnu.

Text 84

They lost great wealth on festivals for their children and others. No one was aware of worship offered to Lord Krishna, or the religion of devotion to Lord Krishna.

Text 85

The learned teachers lectured on material logic. None of them knew anything about devotion to Lord Krishna or worship of Lord Krishna.

Text 86

If someone lectured on Bhagavad-gita or Shrimad-Bhagavatam, he would not say anything about devotional service. His explanations were all dry.

Text 87

Not hearing descriptions of devotional service anywhere, Lord Visvarupa became very unhappy.

Text 88

The lion who bears the name Advaita and who is full of Lord Krishna's powers lectured on Yoga-vasishtha. But His explanations were all about devotional service.

Text 89

Who could understand Advaita's explanations? Advaita was the foremost of the Vaishnavas in Nadiya.

Text 90

Looking in the four directions, Visvarupa felt unhappy at heart. On in Advaita did He find the happiness of pure love for Lord Krishna.

Text 91

Visvarupa always stayed with Advaita. Accompanied by Visvarupa, Advaita happily tasted the mellows of pure dveotion.

Text 92

At this time Lord Chaitanya was still a small boy. His limbs were fair and handsome. His hair was gracefully curly. His charming form stole everyone's heart.

Text 93

Mother Saci would tell Him, "Visvambhara, Quickly go, call Your brother, and bring Him home."

Text 94

On His mother's order, Lord Chaitanya would run to Advaita's home.

Text 95

There Advaita sat, surrounded by many devotees. Shrivasa and many other great souls were there.

Text 96

Lord Chaitanya would say, "Brother, come home and eat rice. Don't delay." Smiling and smiling, the Lord would speak these words.

Text 97

Lord Chaitanya stole the hearts of everyone. They all gazed at the very handsome form of the boy Lord.

Text 98

Completely enchanted, Advaita gazed at the Lord. Forgetting everything, He gazed at the Lord's face.

Text 99

In this way, on the preText of calling for Visvarupa on Their mother's order, Lord Chaitanya came there every day.

Text 100

Gazing at Lord Chaitanya, Advaita thought in His heart, "This very handsome boy has stolen My heart.

Text 101

"This person who now enchants Me must be My Lord. Who else has the power to steal My heart? That is what My heart now thinks."

Text 102

Understanding Advaita's thoughts, Lord Chaitanya, who is the Supersoul in the hearts of all beings, quickly returned to His home.

Text 103

Rejecting material pleasures, Visvarupa stayed always with Advaita.

Text 104

Visvarupa's story was elaborately told in the Adi-khanda. In the form of Lord Nityananda, Visvarupa enjoyed limitless pastimes.

Text 105

The incarnations of the Supreme Lord know the Supreme Lord's will very well. After some days, Visvarupa accepted sannyasa.

Text 106

Known in this world by the name Sankararanya, He was the foremost of Vaishnavas. He walked on the path of the limitless Supreme Lord.

Text 107

Accepting a sannyasi's danda, He traveled about. Mother Saci's heart was always broken with grief.

Text 108

Becoming thoughtful, Saci decided in her heart, "Advaita made My son leave home."

Text 109

Afraid to offend a Vaishnava, Mother Saci said nothing. In her heart she was very unhappy.

Text 110

Looking at Lord Chaitanya, Mother Saci forgot her grief. The Lord made His mother's happiness grow.

Text 111

After some days, by divine arrangement, Lord Chaitanya manifested His true nature. Then He always enjoyed pastimes with Advaita.

Text 112

Neglecting Goddess Lakshami and leaving the happiness of His own home, Lord Chaitanya stayed at Advaita's home.

Text 113

Seeing that her son no longer stayed at home, Mother Saci thought, "Advaita will take My son away."

Text 114

Unhappy, she told everyone, "Who says He is `Advaita'? That Vaishnava is `Dvaita' (full of duplicity).

Text 115

"He has already driven away one moonlike son. Now he will not leave my other son alone.

Text 116

"I am a helpless widow. No one is kind to me. To the world He is `Advaita'. But to me He is `Dvaita-maya' (full of duplicity).

Text 117

This was the entirety of her offense. There was nothing more than that. Because of this offense Lord Chaitanya would not give His mother devotional service.

Text 118

A person who calls one Vaishnava a `big Vaishnava' and another Vaishnava a `little Vaishnava' may be peaceful and happy for now, but for how long will he remain peaceful and happy?

Text 119

On the preText of rebuking His mother, Lord Chaitanya, the supreme teacher (siksha-guru), taught everyone to carefully avoid offending a Vaishnava.

Text 120

Anyone who jumps over lionlike Lord Chaitanya's order and foolishly offends a Vaishnava will be punished for his offense.

Text 121

Please give me your attention and hear why Lord Chaitanya spoke as He did.

Text 122

Lord Chaitanya knows everything that happens in all three phases (past, present, and future, of time. He knows that in the future some demoni people will serve Lord Advaita.

Text 123

They will refer to Lord Advaita by the name "Shri Krishna". In this way they will reject the words of the true Vaishnavas.

Text 124

These sinners will thus disobey the devotees who affirm that Advaita is "the greatest Vaishnava".

Text 125

Many persons will consider themselves the followers of Lord Advaita, but they will not have the power to see how in the future they will be punished.

Text 126

Lord Chaitanya, the crest jewel of they who know everything, knew all this. Therefore He did something to try to stop this from happening.

Text 127

By punishing His mother, Lord Chaitanya showed the result that comes from offending Lord Advaita or any other Vaishnava.

Text 128

No one can protect a person who has offended a Vaishnava.

Text 129

Therefore one should avoid persons who offend Vaishnava.

Text 130

One should avoid an offender, even if the offender is otherwise very qualified. A little association with an offender will make one fall down.

Text 131

Who has the power to understand why the Lord gives punishment? By punishing His mother, He taught everyone.

Text 132

Anyone who blasphemes they who use the word `Vaishnava" to address Lord Advaita will be punished. He will perish.

Text 133

Lord Chaitanya is theSupreme Personality of Godhead, the master of all. To be called His follower is very great praise.

Text 134

Without any intention to deceive, Lord Chaitanya openly said that Lord Nityananda is the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself.

Text 135

By Lord Nityananda's mercy I know Lord Chaitanya. By Lord Nityananda's mercy I know the Vaishnavas.

Text 136

By Lord Nityananda's mercy offenses are destroyed. By Lord Nityananda's mercy one attains devotion to Lord Vishnu.

Text 137

Blasphemy directed to Lord Nityananda's servants never enters my mouth. Day and night I happily sing Lord Chaitanya's glories

Text 138

I carefully serve Lord Nityananda's devotees. Lord Chaitanya is the life and wealth of Lord Nityananda's servants.

Text 139

A person who has only a little good fortune will not become Lord Nityananda's servant, for Lord Nityananda's servant is able to see Lord Chaitanya.

Text 140

Anyone who hears this story of Lord Visvarupa becomes a servant of the limitless Supreme Personality of Godhead. He feels that Lord Nityananda is his very life.

Text 141

Lord Nityananda and Lord Visvarupa do not have different bodies. This Mother Saci knew. Some other great souls also knew.

Text 142

Glory to Lord Nityananda, who takes shelter of Lord Chaitanya! Glory, glory to Lord Nityananda, who is thousand-faced Ananta Sesha!

Text 143

O Lord Nityananda, O king of Gauda-desa, glory to You! Who can attain Lord Chaitanya without first attaining Your mercy?

Text 144

Anyone who loses Lord Nityananda will not be happy in this life.

Text 145

Will I some day see Lord Chaitanya, Lord Nityananda, and their associates all thogether in one place?

Text 146

Lord Chaitanya is my master. With great faith and hope I meditate on Him within my heart.

Text 147

I bow down before Lord Advaita's feet. I pray that he will always be dear to me and that He will always stay in my thoughts.

Text 148

The two moons Shri Krishna Chaitanya and Shri Nityananda are my life and soul. I, Vrindavana dasa, sing the glories of Their feet.

2011-12-20 19:43

please don't ban bhagvat gita.

2011-12-20 19:44

I am just speachless to express the depth of the unending pain of my heart upon hearing the news about the attempt to ban the timeless & priceless message Of Srimad Bhagabat Gita & one of it's greatest translator & commentator like that of His Divine Grace Srila A.C.Bhakti VedantaSwamiPrabhupad Ji Maharaj.May By The Causeless Mercy Of The Infinite Supreme Absolute Lord KRSNA-t the good sense prevail in the heart of those.who really do not know about what a great onslaught they are inflicting upon the humanity as a whole

2011-12-20 19:45

I love Bhagwad Gita. Every body should follow this EPIC.

2011-12-20 19:47

I really hope that common sense will prevail and the gita teachings can still be teached and learned in Russia

2011-12-20 19:48

Bhagwad Gita is close to my heart and to every human being on this earth.

2011-12-20 19:48

It is very holy scripture and for all human society.don't ban it

2011-12-20 19:50

i love my bhagbat gita

2011-12-20 19:54

please I am requisting every body one time you go through BHAGWAT GITA you will get all solution of your life

2011-12-20 19:57

Кемеровские эксперты нашли экстремизм в "Бхагавад-гите"

ТОМСК, 20 декабря. Эксперты Кемеровского государственного университета признали экстремистскими некоторые положения в книге "Бхагавад-гита как она есть", которая представляет собой перевод священного кришнаитского писания с комментариями.

Как сообщил РИА "Новости" представитель организации "Томское общество сознания Кришны" Михаил Фролов, экспертиза проводилась в рамках судебного разбирательства по ходатайству прокуратуры. Ее результаты объявили на заседании 19 декабря.

Сотрудники Кемеровского университета обнаружили, что в книге ведется "пропаганда интеллектуальной и социальной неполноценности человека по признаку его отношения к обосновываемым "Бхагавад-гитой" религиозным ценностям".

Как заявил Фролов, эксперты "надергали цитат из книги, где упоминается слово "глупец". Однако, по его словам, оно употребляется в книге "не в адрес какой-то конкретной религиозной группы или отдельной личности". "Это критикуется философский взгляд, это веками происходит в Индии и веками будет происходить", — отметил Фролов.

Томская прокуратура обратилась в суд с требованием признать книгу "Бхагавад-гита как она есть" экстремистской в июне 2011 года. По версии надзорного ведомства, в ней содержатся "признаки разжигания религиозной ненависти, унижения достоинства человека по признакам пола, расы, национальности, языка, происхождения, отношения к религии".

Признаки экстремизма в книге по запросу ФСБ нашли сотрудники Томского госуниверситета. Однако на первых судебных заседаниях, которые состоялись в августе 2011 года, эксперты отказались от своих выводов. Тогда прокуратура обратилась к кемеровским лингвистам, которые заново нашли экстремистские положения. При этом суд отклонил ходатайство "Томского общества сознания Кришны" о привлечении к экспертизе московских востоковедов.

Следующее судебное заседание состоится 28 декабря.

Между тем индийские парламентарии выразили крайнюю обеспокоенность происходящим. Из-за бурных выступлений индийских политиков, требующих защитить права индуистов в России, даже пришлось перенести заседание парламента, передает BBC.

После того, как томский суд накануне отложил решение по этому делу до 28 декабря, толпы протестующих собрались у российского консульства в Калькутте.

Добавим, что на стороне защитников книги выступила уполномоченная по правам человека в Томской области Нелли Кречетова.

"Бхагавад-гита как она есть" — перевод индуистского священного писания "Бхагавад-гиты" с комментариями в духе традиции гаудия-вайшнавизма и бхакти-йоги. Сделан в 1960-е годы Бхактиведантой Свами Прабхупадой — основателем вайшнавской религиозной организации "Международное общество сознания Кришны" (ИСККОН).
Подробнее: http://www.rosbalt.ru/federal/2011/12/20/926480.html

2011-12-20 19:57

The Gita represents essence of humanity and till we survive it shall continue to guide us towards truth and liberation

2011-12-20 19:59

Индия протестует против запрета на "Бхагават-гиту" в России

ДЕЛИ, 20 декабря. Индийские парламентарии выразили крайнюю обеспокоенность в связи с тем, что власти российского города Томска намерены признать священную индуистскую книгу "Бхагавад-гита" экстремистской. Из-за бурных выступлений индийских политиков, требующих защитить права индуистов в России, даже пришлось перенести заседание парламента, передает BBC.

Столь гневную реакцию вызвало рассматриваемое в данный момент в суде Томска ходатайство о внесении "Бхагавад-гиты" в список запрещенной литературы, в котором числятся такие работы, как гитлеровская "Майн кампф". Процесс был инициирован прокуратурой Томска в июне 2011 года, призывавшей запретить религиозный текст, который якобы разжигает социальную рознь.

"Я хочу, чтобы власти объяснили мне свои действия. Права индуистов в России нужно защищать. Это входит в обязанности нашего правительство, которое должно повлиять на местные власти дипломатическим путем"

Согласно законодательству, Россия является светским государством, практикующим полную свободу вероисповедания, но официально признаны только четыре основные религии: православие, ислам, буддизм и иудаизм.

Дело, рассматриваемое в томском суде, касается третьего издания книги "Бхагавад-гита как она есть" с комментариями основателя международного общества "Сознание Кришны" Бхактиведанты Свами Прабхупады.

После того, как томский суд накануне отложил решение по этому делу до 28 декабря, толпы протестующих собрались у российского консульства в Калькутте.

Проблему положения кришнаитов в России поднял в парламенте глава одной из региональных партий "Биджу Джаната Дал" Бхартрухари Махтаб. "Я хочу, чтобы власти объяснили мне свои действия, — заявил он. — Права индуистов в России нужно защищать. Это входит в обязанности нашего правительство, которое должно повлиять на местные власти дипломатическим путем".
Подробнее: http://www.rosbalt.ru/main/2011/12/20/926320.html

2011-12-20 20:00

Подтверждаю. Я против суда. Я за свободу вероисповедания. А комментарии Шрилы Прабхупады - это авторитетные комментарии авторитетной религиозной традиции. Прокурору и экспертам из Томска настоятельно рекомендуется их прочесть прежде чем обращаться в суд. Хотя бы один раз. В конце концов теперь это их обязанность.

2011-12-20 20:02

Those who want to ban Gita are not capable of understanding the holy book Gita, it is the voice of Bhagwan Krishna and they people are challenging the authority of Krishna. Hey Krishna, save these people

2011-12-20 20:05

May By The Causeless Mercy Of The Infinite Supreme Absolute Lord-The Supreme Truth & The Supreme Well Wishing Friend KRSNA,the good sense prevail in the heart of those,who really do not know about what they are doing in their cynical attempt to ban the timeless & priceless message Of Srimad Bhagabat Gita & one of IT'S greatest translator & commentator His Divine Grace Srila A.C.Bhakti Vedanta Swami Prabhupad Ji Maharaj.
Sachinandan Dasa,
Sri Chaitanya Dandabhanga Leela Kunjasrama
Chandanpur,Sri JAGANNATH Puri,Odisha,INDIA
DharmaVeer

#5745 Hindu Dharma is "True" way - B Hindu !!

2011-12-20 20:11

Hindus have been MOST tortured race on the earth by 'Jihads' and 'Crusades'. Yet they have not reciprocated same. Rather, they protected other faiths like Jews, Persians and even Christians in HinduSthan (India). "Bhagavad Geeta" teaches "Dharma" - the righteousness. It is beyond religions. Religions "bind" (or blind?) a person to their respective faiths. For eg- A Muslim should consider Non-Muslims as Kafirs and either convert them (non-Muslims) to Islam or kill them (ref Kuran 9:5)...Similar thought is there in Christianity as well ... But "Bhagavad Geeta" teaches one to act irrespective of one is whether "Hindu" or "Non-Hindu" or whether one is nearer or dearer or close relative. It does not descriminate humans in Hindus or Non-Hindus and applies principles of "Nyaaya" (righteousness). But they ( Christians in Russia) are now afraid as Church is loosing ground on its "Own" lands and more and more people are turning to Yoga or HinduDharm which they find "Truly" helping them..Due to this Church goers are reducing..Hence, they are targeting Hindus

sampayan

#5746 hare krishna

2011-12-20 20:12

KRISHNA does NOT belong to any religion
He is the father of all universe and the entire cosmic arrangement.
SRIMAD BHAGVAD GITA is the divine truth.
JAI SHRI KRISHNA

2011-12-20 20:13

HOLI GEETA JI NOT ONLY BOOK....BUT GUIDE FOR HOW LIVE A LIFE.....WRITTEN AGO 1000S YEARS... nitin shah halol-gujarat

2011-12-20 20:16

Что бы легко управлять людьми надо разрушить их духовные ценности.

Видимо это следствие миролюбивого учения К.Маркса?!