Суд над Бхагавад-гитой / Attempt to ban Bhagavad-gita

2011-12-17 17:05

Джордж Харрисон и Международное общество сознания Кришны

В декабре 1966 года Харрисон купил несколько экземпляров мини-альбома под названием Krishna Consciousness («Сознание Кришны»), на котором кришнаитский гуру Бхактиведанта Свами Прабхупада пел мантру «Харе Кришна» и объяснял её значение.[81] Харрисон и Леннон начали экспериментировать с практикой «мантра-медитации», воспевая мантру «Харе Кришна», иногда по несколько часов подряд.

В декабре 1968 года Харрисон впервые встретился с учениками Бхактиведанты Свами Прабхупады — группой американских кришнаитов, прибывших в Лондон с целью открыть там первый вайшнавский храм в Великобритании.[82] Летом 1969 года Харрисон выступил продюсером сингла «Hare Krishna Mantra», записанного группой Radha Krishna Temple, состоявшей из самого Харрисона и кришнаитов лондонского храма Радхи-Кришны. В записи песни также приняли участие Пол и Линда Маккартни. В марте 1970 года вышел второй спродюсированный Харрисоном сингл Radha Krishna Temple — «Govinda». Сингл «Hare Krishna Mantra» поднялся до 12-го места в британском хит-параде, а «Govinda» — до 23-го. В результате кришнаиты четыре раза исполнили мантру «Харе Кришна» на популярном музыкальном телешоу BBC Top of the Pops, на которое допускались только те исполнители, чьи композиции попали в 20-ку лучших в британском хит-параде. Обе песни в 1971 году вошли в первый в истории музыки поп-альбом санскритских мантр под названием The Radha Krsna Temple, который также был спродюсирован Харрисоном.

В декабре 1969 года Харрисон и Леннон встретились с основателем Международного общества сознания Кришны (ИСККОН) Бхактиведантой Свами Прабхупадой, который на несколько недель остановился в Титтенхёрсте — поместье Леннона в пригороде Лондона. Вскоре после этого Харрисон принял гаудия-вайшнавизм, особенно активно занимаясь духовной практикой джапы (повторением мантры «Харе Кришна» на чётках). В 1973 году Харрисон подарил ИСККОН своё поместье в окрестностях Лондона, которое кришнаиты превратили в храм и назвали «Бхактиведанта-мэнор». Харрисон был кришнаитом и сохранил тесную связь с ИСККОН до самой своей смерти.[80]
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Харрисон,_Джордж#.D0.94.D0.B6.D0.BE.D1.80.D0.B4.D0.B6_.D0.A5.D0.B0.D1.80.D1.80.D0.B8.D1.81.D0.BE.D0.BD_.D0.B8_.D0.9C.D0.B5.D0.B6.D0.B4.D1.83.D0.BD.D0.B0.D1.80.D0.BE.D0.B4.D0.BD.D0.BE.D0.B5_.D0.BE.D0.B1.D1.89.D0.B5.D1.81.D1.82.D0.B2.D0.BE_.D1.81.D0.BE.D0.B7.D0.BD.D0.B0.D0.BD.D0.B8.D1.8F_.D0.9A.D1.80.D0.B8.D1.88.D0.BD.D1.8B

2011-12-17 17:05

A religious book which has prevailed in a democratic country like Indian (Least Aggressive Country in the World) can never be cause of fear and pain in the world.

2011-12-17 17:06

Please do not ban Bhagvat Gita

2011-12-17 17:06

please dont ban bhagavad gita , this is the manual given by god himself to human kind

2011-12-17 17:07

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hare_Krishna_in_popular_culture
Steve Jobs, co-founder and CEO of Apple Inc., mentioned the Hare Krishnas during his commencement speech at Stanford University on June 12, 2005: "I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and no idea how college was going to help me figure it out. And here I was spending all of the money my parents had saved their entire life. So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out OK. It was pretty scary at the time, but looking back it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The minute I dropped out I could stop taking the required classes that didn't interest me, and begin dropping in on the ones that looked interesting. It wasn't all romantic. I didn't have a dorm room, so I slept on the floor in friends' rooms, I returned coke bottles for the 5¢ deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the 7 miles (11 km) across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna temple. I loved it. And much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition turned out to be priceless later on."

2011-12-17 17:07

Bhagwad gita is the most revered scripture of hinduism and India.

By banning this scripture Russia govt will hurt beliefs of billion hindus world wide.

Ties between RUSSIAN AND INDIA PEOPLE WILL BE SEVERELY AFFECTED.

2011-12-17 17:08

Everybody is looking for KRISHNA
Words from George Harrison [Beatles] (Apple)

Everybody is looking for KRISHNA. Some don't realize that they are, but they are.

KRISHNA is GOD, the Source of all that exists, the Cause of all that is, was, or ever will be. As GOD is unlimited HE has many Names. Allah-Buddha-Jehova-Rama: All are KRISHNA, all are ONE.

God is not abstract; He has both the impersonal and the personal aspects to His personality which is SUPREME, ETERNAL, BLISSFUL, and full of KNOWLEDGE. As a single drop of water has the same qualities as an ocean of water, so has our consciousness the qualities of GOD'S consciousness... but through our identification and attachment with material energy (physical body, sense pleasures, material possessions, ego, etc.) our true TRANSCENDENTAL CONSCIOUSNESS has been polluted, and like a dirty mirror it is unable to reflect a pure image. With many lives our association with the TEMPORARY has grown. This impermanent body, a bag of bones and flesh, is mistaken for our true self, and we have accepted this temporary condition to be final.

Through all ages, great SAINTS have remained as living proof that this non-temporary, permanent state of GOD CONSCIOUSNESS can be revived in all living Souls. Each soul is potentially divine. Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita: "Steady in the Self, being freed from all material contamination, the yogi achieves the highest perfectional stage of happiness in touch with the Supreme Consciousness." (VI,28)

YOGA (a scientific method for GOD (SELF) realization) is the process by which we purify our consciousness, stop further pollution, and arrive at the state of Perfection, full KNOWLEDGE, full BLISS.

If there's a God, I want to see Him. It's pointless to believe in something without proof, and Krishna Consciousness and meditation are methods where you can actually obtain GOD perception. You can actually see God, and Hear Him, play with Him. It might sound crazy, but He is actually there, actually with you.

There are many yogic Paths--Raja, Jnana, Hatha, Kriya, Karma, Bhakti--which are all acclaimed by the MASTERS of each method. SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA is as his title says, a BHAKTI Yogi following the path of DEVOTION. By serving GOD through each thought, word, and DEED, and by chanting HIS Holy Names, the devotee quickly develops God-consciousness. By chanting:

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna - Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama - Rama Rama, Hare Hare

one inevitably arrives at KRISHNA Consciousness. (The proof of the pudding is in the eating!)

I request that you take advantage of this book KRISHNA, and enter into its understanding. I also request that you make an appointment to meet your God now, through the self liberating process of YOGA (UNION) and GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE (KRISHNA) HARI BOL.
GEORGE HARRISON 31/3/70
Apple Corps Ltd 3 Savile Row, London WI Gerrard
2772/3993 Telex Apcore London

- From original Krishna Book -
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami prabhupada

http://www.harekrsna.de/artikel/looking-for-krishna_e.htm

2011-12-17 17:08

The Bhagavad Gita will make each person who accepts its teachings, the very best. Then the family, community, society and the whole world will also be the very best.

2011-12-17 17:09

Russia government dont have any rights to ban bhagavad gita

2011-12-17 17:10

http://www.bhagavad-gita.us/articles/662/1/Famous-Reflections-on-the-Bhagavad-Gita/Page1.html

Albert Einstein: When I read the Bhagavad-Gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous.

Mahatma Gandhi: When doubts haunt me, when disappointments stare me in the face, and I see not one ray of hope on the horizon, I turn to Bhagavad-gita and find a verse to comfort me; and I immediately begin to smile in the midst of overwhelming sorrow. Those who meditate on the Gita will derive fresh joy and new meanings from it every day.

Henry David Thoreau: In the morning I bathe my intellect in the stupendous and cosmogonal philosophy of the Bhagavad-gita, in comparison with which our modern world and its literature seem puny and trivial.

Dr. Albert Schweitzer: The Bhagavad-Gita has a profound influence on the spirit of mankind by its devotion to God which is manifested by actions.

Sri Aurobindo: The Bhagavad-Gita is a true scripture of the human race a living creation rather than a book, with a new message for every age and a new meaning for every civilization.

Carl Jung: The idea that man is like unto an inverted tree seems to have been current in by gone ages. The link with Vedic conceptions is provided by Plato in his Timaeus in which it states..." behold we are not an earthly but a heavenly plant." This correlation can be discerned by what Krishna expresses in chapter 15 of Bhagavad-Gita.

Prime Minister Nehru: The Bhagavad-Gita deals essentially with the spiritual foundation of human existence. It is a call of action to meet the obligations and duties of life; yet keeping in view the spiritual nature and grander purpose of the universe.

Herman Hesse: The marvel of the Bhagavad-Gita is its truly beautiful revelation of life's wisdom which enables philosophy to blossom into religion. 

Ralph Waldo Emerson: I owed a magnificent day to the Bhagavad-gita. It was the first of books; it was as if an empire spoke to us, nothing small or unworthy, but large, serene, consistent, the voice of an old intelligence which in another age and climate had pondered and thus disposed of the same questions which exercise us.

Rudolph Steiner: In order to approach a creation as sublime as the Bhagavad-Gita with full understanding it is necessary to attune our soul to it.

Adi Shankara: From a clear knowledge of the Bhagavad-Gita all the goals of human existence become fulfilled. Bhagavad-Gita is the manifest quintessence of all the teachings of the Vedic scriptures.

Aldous Huxley: The Bhagavad-Gita is the most systematic statement of spiritual evolution of endowing value to mankind. It is one of the most clear and comprehensive summaries of perennial philosophy ever revealed; hence its enduring value is subject not only to India but to all of humanity.

Ramanuja: The Bhagavad-Gita was spoken by Lord Krishna to reveal the science of devotion to God which is the essence of all spiritual knowledge. The Supreme Lord Krishna's primary purpose for descending and incarnating is relieve the world of any demoniac and negative, undesirable influences that are opposed to spiritual development, yet simultaneously it is His incomparable intention to be perpetually within reach of all humanity.

Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati: The Bhagavad-Gita is not seperate from the Vaishnava philosophy and the Srimad Bhagavatam fully reveals the true import of this doctrine which is transmigation of the soul. On perusal of the first chapter of Bhagavad-Gita one may think that they are advised to engage in warfare. When the second chapter has been read it can be clearly understood that knowledge and the soul is the ultimate goal to be attained. On studying the third chapter it is apparent that acts of righteousness are also of high priority. If we continue and patiently take the time to complete the Bhagavad-Gita and try to ascertain the truth of its closing chapter we can see that the ultimate conclusion is to relinquish all the conceptualized ideas of religion which we possess and fully surrender directly unto the Supreme Lord.

Madhvacarya: The Mahabharata has all the essential ingredients necessary to evolve and protect humanity and that within it the Bhagavad-Gita is the epitome of the Mahabharata just as ghee is the essence of milk and pollen is the essence of flowers.

Baladeva Vidyabhusana
Those that have the qualification to understand the Bhagavad-Gita are of three categories: Those who are inherently reverent, those who are verily righteous and sincere in the performance of their daily scriptural duties and those who are of controlled senses.

Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
Advise everyone to follow the instructions of Srimad Bhagavad-Gita as spoken by Lord Krishna. In this way authorised by Me become a spiritual master and redeem this world.

2011-12-17 17:11

please dont ban bhagavad gita

2011-12-17 17:11

please dont ban gita

2011-12-17 17:14

!!!

2011-12-17 17:16

This Kind Action Shouldn't Be Taken On Holy Scripture, The BHAGVAD GITA AS IT IS..

2011-12-17 17:16

http://harekrsna.org/
Prabhupada
Poisoned to death
by a coterie of his leading secretaries, plotting to take over the movement for the exploitation of societies members and assets.

Sulocana das
Murdered by fanatic cult members of the Hare Krishna sect May 22nd, 1986, 1:00 a.m., Los Angeles, two days after publishing his book: "The Guru Business" exposing the false ISKCON successer gurus.

2011-12-17 17:17

Судить Слова Бога и комментарии к ним Святой личности - это демонические поступки. Но стоит посмотреть, что становится с теми, кто читает БГ и следует наставлениям Шрилы Прабхупады. Люди становятся нравственно чистыми, счастливыми и духовными. Но никак не экстремистами.

2011-12-17 17:18

http://www.harekrsna.org/pada/ks/nv-names.htm
Who is who? - in New Vrindaban
- all names are revealed -

2011-12-17 17:19

Gita is a Song of God Supreme!

Please dont ban Srimad Bhagavad Gita nor ISKCON, Bhagavad Gita doesnt preach extremism, its the word of God in person & ISKCON is spreading the universal message of God's love for mankind.

Senthil Kumar

http://www.prabhupada.org.uk/cult1.htm
Avoid the Bogus Krishna Cults

SINISTER I.S.K.CON
Sinister cult masquerading as I.S.K.CON whose leaders tortured and poisoned Srila Prabhupada "to death" usurped his movement then rubber stamped themselves as his successor gurus. Neglecting all the spiritual guidance Srila Prabhupada gave in his books they are constantly changing his transcendental writings to support their bogus philosophies and corrupt activities.

NARAYANA MAHARAJA
AND THE GAUDIYA MATHA
The Gaudiya Matha was founded by Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami [Srila Prabhupada's spiritual master] who was also poisoned by his Judas disciples who then went on to rubber stamped themselves as his successor gurus and thus destroy his society.

Narayana Maharaja is a rubber stamped guru from this Gaudiya Matha who tells his followers [the burnt out remnants from sinister I.S.K.CON.] he is the representative of Srila Prabhupada and saviour of I.S.K.CON. Fact is, he offends Srila Prabhupada and contradicts his teachings with his Mayavada philosophy.

P.A.D.A.
A small group of burnt remnants of sinister I.S.K.CON. led by Puranjana dasa who's supposed aim is to defend Prabhupada from defamation (Prabhupada Anti Defamation Association) but who actually work with various blasphemers who blame Srila Prabhupada for the crimes of sinister I.S.K.CON.

I.R.M.
Another small group of burnt remnants of sinister I.S.K.CON. who claim they can reform this cult of killers. To make this theory sound plausible they write articles of word jugglery and speculation that try to cover Srila Prabhupada's various statements like "Someone has poisoned me". In this way they make the offence of interpreting Srila Prabhupada's transcendental words and defend the demons who tortured and poisoned him "to death".

THE HARE KRISHNA SOCIETY
This little cult with leaders like Kapindra Swami make a good show of pushing on Srila Prabhupada's mission but have actually attacked those who have tried to defend Srila Prabhupada from the blasphemous propaganda of P.A.D.A and his associates. They have even cut pages from Srila Prabhupada's authorised autobiography to keep good relations with P.A.D.A. In essence this cult is P.A.D.A. with a nice public relations front.

KRISHNA ORG.
Another small cult led by Madhudvisa dasa who are close associates of P.A.D.A and The Hare Krishna Society. Their particular deviation is to strongly preach that one of them can become Prabhupada's successor. In this way they minimise Srila Prabhupada's exalted status and reject the clear evidence that His Divine Grace will be the Initiating Spiritual Master for the current Golden age of 10,000 years.

2011-12-17 17:20

JAYA NARASIMHA DEV...HARI...HARI..HARIBOL

2011-12-17 17:22

Харе Кришна!

2011-12-17 17:22

Ja necoglacen c cydom goroda Tomcka.
Dlja menja Bxagavat Gita ochen vajnaja kniga kak dixanie eto cokrovicche kotoroe mojet cpocti vcex ot ctrodanie.
Rasajna das

2011-12-17 17:24

Гита и бита
Томская прокуратура пошла войной на «Махабхарату»

В Томске случилась трагикомическая история. Трое сотрудников местного университета объявили Бхагавадгиту экстремистской книгой.

На всякий случай поясню. Бхагавадгита (с санскрита — «Божественная песнь»), часть индийского эпоса Махабхарата — одна из самых почитаемых священных книг индуизма. Переведенная на множество европейских языков, включая русский, она является своего рода визитной карточкой этой религии и индийской культуры в целом. Поэмой восхищались Гете, Толстой и Эйнштейн, но вот сотрудники Томского университета, ознакомившись с шедевром, испугались не по-детски. И заявили, что Гита сеет религиозную и национальную рознь.

Все бы ничего, Россия — страна большая, и чудаков в ней много. Но беда в том, что некоторые из них облечены властью. Скромные сотрудники Томского университета провели экспертизу Гиты по просьбе местной прокуратуры, которая и возбудила дело по запрещению опасной книги. За что же прокурорские взъелись на священный текст? Все очень просто. Бхагавадгиту почитают российские кришнаиты, а они, как известно, опасная секта, о чем еще в 1994 году предупредил Архиерейский собор РПЦ и призвал к бдительности. Вот прокурорские и бдят. А вместе с ними бдит и местное управление ФСБ — как бы секта не увлекла в свои сети бедных томичей. Простейший способ решить проблему — объявить кришнаитов экстремистами и запретить. Но для этого нужно доказать, что они опираются в своей пропаганде на вредные книжонки. В результате этой незамысловатой дедукции «Божественная песнь» и стала предметом судебного разбирательства.

Судить собрались конкретную книгу «Бхагавадгита как она есть», переведенную с санскрита Свами Бхактиведантой Прабхупадой. Это он в 1970-е годы перенес на Запад одну из школ индийского вишнуизма; школа существует по сей день под именем Международного общества сознания Кришны. В результате этой непростой операции вишнуизм претерпел, конечно, трансформацию, но в общем и целом уцелел. Свидетельство тому — популярность, которой он пользуется у индийской диаспоры, стремительно растущей в наш глобальный век. Приезжае т к нам какой-нибудь индийский коммерсант, а тут, гляди-ка, стоят родные храмы — помолиться есть где. А заодно попросить Кришну, чтобы помог в трудном общении с местными чиновниками. Да и русские ребята, которые молятся рядом, тоже помогают поверить, что в этой стране все же есть люди, с которыми можно найти общий язык без финансовых потерь.

Перевод Прабхупады не блещет литературными достоинствами. К тому же он двойной: автор перевел Гиту на английский, а его безымянные помощники на русский. Недостатки двойного перевода всегда очевидны. И первый отечественный перевод Гиты тоже был сделан с английского и напечатан в типографии Николая Новикова в 1788 году. Я бы не рекомендовал знакомиться по нему с Гитой. Совсем другое дело блестящий перевод Всеволода Семенцова, которому удалось не только передать религиозные глубины, но и переложить санскритские шлоки звучным русским стихом. Однако перевод Прабхупады и не претендует на литературные достоинства. Автор преследует совершенно иную цель — перевести, а главное, откомментировать священный текст в духе бенгальского вишнуизма. Конечно, он имеет в виду современную аудиторию, но не столько подстраивается под нее, сколько врачует нравы. И местами его обличения звучат грубовато. Такой стиль характерен сегодня для многих харизматических проповедников традиционалистского толка. Какой-нибудь православный старец запросто даст Прабхупаде сто очков вперед. Логика таких проповедников понятна, они хотят встряхнуть грешников, погрязших в неверии. Чтобы у тех отверзлись уши, а заодно и души.

В комментариях Прабхупады на этот обличительный пафос накладываются еще отсылки к индийской архаике. Нам они могут показаться малоцивилизованными. Однако, сравнивая неверующих людей с собаками, свиньями и верблюдами, Прабхупада следует букве самих священных текстов. Такие же сравнения можно найти и в иных традициях. Просто современные христиане (в отличие от мусульман) стараются их избегать, а Прабхупада нет.

И, наконец, главное. Для правильного понимания священных текстов необходимо знать контекст, в котором звучит то или иное речение. Так ведь и из Нового Завета можно легко надергать человеконенавистнические цитаты. Например, вычитать в Евангелии от Матфея: «Ибо я пришел разделить человека с отцом его, и дочь с матерью ее, и невестку со свекровью ее. И враги человека домашние его». И сделать вывод, что Иисус призывает к разрушению семьи.

Однако именно на этом и построили свою «научную экспертизу» сотрудники Томского университета. И, кто бы сомневался, обнаружили в Бхагавадгите «признаки разжигания розни».

Ясно, что подобная экспертиза не просто малограмотна. Она является заказом прокуратуры и ФСБ. «Заказом» в том специфическим смысле, в котором это слово употребляется в уголовной лексике. Однако горе-эксперты не проявили профессионализма и в этом специфическом смысле. Когда на судебных слушаниях в Томске высадился десант востоковедов и религиоведов из Москвы, они сразу стушевались и пошли на попятную. Экспертизу пришлось отменить — и тут же была заказана новая. Только вовсе не специалистам, а группе верных «экспертов» из другого сибирского университета, которые уже успели отличиться на поприще борьбы с сектами. Ее результаты легко предсказуемы.

Трагикомическая история в Томске свидетельствует, само собой, о бескультурье силовиков, искореняющих экстремизм там, где его отроду не водилось, и ни при каких обстоятельствах не готовых признать собственные ошибки. Как же — на кону честь мундира. Другого от них никто и не ждет. Но гораздо опаснее, что имитация правосудия сопровождается у нас имитацией экспертной деятельности. Для осуществления которой в интеллигентской среде изыскиваются люди не только малограмотные, но и не обремененные «моральными предрассудками». Эта гремучая смесь и позволяет им обвинить в экстремизме памятник мировой литературы или помочь засадить на долгие годы невинного человека.
Борис Фаликов