STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS.

Migraine

#101 Wtf

2012-12-10 00:38

...I can't believe you're from my state. You're honestly overreacting BIG TIME. First off, cracker is not a bad word. People just stupidly use it to insult people. Also, do you honestly believe everyone who jumps cliffs does it to commit suicide? There's people who do cliff jumping as a sport of some sorts. Like the people who jump cliffs to fall into bodies of water. As for the word blackout, are you going to complain when people call power outages blackouts? Sheesh. And the name brawl, it's not glorifying violence and fights. And the name roadblock, are you also going to complain when people say there's roadblocks in the streets too? Also, Acid Storm, I don't see how the heck that's a bad name. Did you forget it's probably based on acid rain, which exists? And for the word inferno, the word inferno means dangerously out of control fire. And as for knock out, I don't where did you even get that it's supposedly a sexist word. I've never heard of men using that word to insult women. That word is normally used in boxing matches and in some games, and tends to be used when someone has lost a match or is knocked out cold.

Seriously, instead of making these dumb assumptions, learn what words truly mean. This is why I hate when people butcher words by giving them stupid definitions. It makes people overreact and do stupid things like this petition. You're also the perfect example of why people think all of us Christians are idiots. You're an example of why we get hated a lot. Just stop it. Learn the true definitions of words before overreacting like this.
Shake it bake it booty quake it

2012-12-10 03:39

These characters have been around for over 20 years. I'm pretty sure if there were any issues with their names, something would've been done by now.
Eclipse

2012-12-10 03:41

Please, someone tell me this is a joke, because dear god if it isn't...

2012-12-10 03:43

Good job, troll. If you are not, get a life.
Thunder 'cracker'

#105 da fuq

2012-12-10 03:44

If you're actually serious, I feel sorry for your family. They raised a moron.

2012-12-10 03:47

I KNOW THIS IS A TROLL BUT IT'S FUCKING HYSTERICAL
Blurr

2012-12-10 03:50

oh-fragging-slag-not-this-scrap-again! Lady,get-a-different-hobby!

#108 Nexus Maximus

2012-12-10 03:59

All I know is that this lady shouldn't look up my name.
screamybutt

2012-12-10 04:00

Please
for the love of god
TAKE THE INTERNET AWAY FROM THIS STUPID WOMAN
A Dedicated Transformers Fan

#110 I only commented because one of my favorite characters was attacked

2012-12-10 04:09

Ma'am, while I respect your right to put out petitions against things, I urge you to please see that you are overreacting. The character you have a problem with has the power to create sonic booms, thus his name. Do you honestly think that children actually think of the things you have mentioned when they watch the cartoons or play with the toys? No, they think "Wow! A robot that turns into a car/truck/plane! That's so cool!".
The Jessness

2012-12-10 04:12

I'm jumping in with the "it's probably a troll" crowd, here. Honestly, are you so stupid and that racist that you would look for anything that makes you even remotely uncomfortable and try to get it washed away from the minds and hearts of millions? It's not only kids that get the toys, you know. If Hasbro didn't listen to you then, they're not gonna listen to you now, and I can guaran-damn-tee that they'd legally wipe the floor with you. The names of Transformers are meant to describe their attributes, nothing more.

Get off the computer, go outside, and get some fresh(er) air into your obviously choking mind.

2012-12-10 04:19

Transformers have been around for a long time. I grew up watching Transformers and I still watch them. They are history. Transformers are aliens. They were named on their planet, majority are named for the abilities they have.
Ratchet

2012-12-10 04:23

With all due respect, ma'am--actually, no, I do not respect you. The entire premise for your argument is that NO child has the mental capacity to discern right from wrong and is prone to commit acts of violence for no other reason than a fictional character they've seen on TV has a name with insanely vague references to topics which a closed-minded adult may consider controversial. Your argument is based under the assumption that ALL children, regardless of parenting methods, environmental factors, natural intellect, and so on, are predisposed to acts of violence, brash decisions, and idiocy. If you honestly believe that a highly beloved and successful entertainment industry such as Hasbro would deliberately "pollute" the minds of their most prolific audience, then my recommendation to you so to get rid of your TV or at least stay away from the toy aisles in Wal-Mart.
If I may be so bold as to say, ma'am, you are one of the reasons so many proud, red-blooded Americans are seen as back-water, hobumpkin hicks with their heads buried so far up their asses that they see nothing but malevolence and ill-intent in the world. So, just take a deep breath, quit bothering Hasbro with your cockamamie delusions, and leave the Internet petitions to objective folks with ACTUAL problems, okay?
Moon Ass

2012-12-10 04:52

Does Hasbro look at this pointless petition? I think not. Why don't you go do something important and report ME for my name.

#115 NO ONE TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY OH MY GOD

2012-12-10 05:34

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Intel Officer Quicksilver

#116 Are you seriously this idiotic?

2012-12-10 06:05

To the Human female Creator in regards to her petition,

Hon, you need to get your glitched processors straightened out and stop coddling your youngling. It's Creators like you that make me feel worried for your and other species' future young ones. You just try to hide your creation from the realities of the world (i.e., drugs, violence, sex, alcohol) instead of teaching them to avoid most and be safe with the rest (the latter two listed, for example), and when they leave home they're gonna be unprepared for it and be beaten down by it. In short, you are sabotaging your youngling's future with crap like this. Slag, my Creator is/was very religious and somewhat of a coddler and she STILL taught me be ready for the bitter world and to have to think freely. Please, for everyone's sake, just turn off your computer, spend some time with your youngling (not making pointless petitions that will never be taken seriously by anyone even remotely intelligent), and prepare them for the world that they will face (unless they're never leaving home for anything whatsoever, in which case just ignore everything that I've written).

-Quick

GALVATRON'S WIFE, CYCLONUS

2012-12-10 06:49

YOU NEED PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP, COMMUNITY COLLEGE ETHIC CLASSES, AND TUMBLR, BRITCHESS.
Social Justice Tarn

#118 RACIST HUMAN

2012-12-10 07:04

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ANY OF THESE NAMES SMALL CREATURE (Except the Autoobt ones, those are totally bad). YOUR EXISTENCE OFFENDS ME. AS DOES YOUR PETITION.

EXPECT A VISIT.

#119 GALVATRON'S WIFE, CYCLONUS

2012-12-10 07:21

HI TARN! HOW'S LONDON, DUCKY, AND BEEP DOIN', HUN?
THE MOON PEOPLES HAVE SPOKEN

#120 I'M FROM THE MOON AND I AM OFFENDED

2012-12-10 07:35

This is why you humans will never see us from your light of day; because these humans still bow down to the mole people. Which also why we have contacted our allied friends, Cybertronians, that you accused of making bad influences because of their designation, to stir away from your planet. My spouses are named "angels" in your human languages, and I suppose that must mean we are a bad influences as well? Ashamed, what diplomacy we could have form for this moment...but it is not meant to be.

#121 Why

2012-12-10 08:11

So, I guess you never watched any of the series or the comics.
THE MOTORMASTER

#122 THE MOTORMASTER DOES NOT APPROVE

2012-12-10 08:26

ARE YOU SAY, IMPLYING, AND THREATENING THAT THE MOTORMASTER IS A TERRIBLE NAME, BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU PUNY MEATBAGS INTO ANNOYING MEATBAGS?! WELL, THE MOTORMASTER DECLARES A MATCH BETWEEN YOU AND THE MOTORMASTER IN THE CAGE OF DOOM IN NEW KOAN'S COLOSSEUM! ALL CAN BE SEEN IN EARTH'S TELEVISON COMMUNICATIONS, PRIMETIME AND PAY-PER-VIEW SUNDAY NIGHT! I WILL SEE YOU THERE, MEATBAG!
Sideswipe

#123 Re:

2012-12-10 08:54

#91: Blackout -

Mech, what DIDN'T you do wrong? Pretty sure it's illegal on this planet to cause city wide (or basewide, you choose) power /BLACKOUTS/ Ha! Get it?! Blackout? Black Out? Ah frag here comes Prowl!

Flame

#124 Don't make me send my zombies.

2012-12-10 15:38

Some people just want to watch the world burn.
Someone who is laughing at you for creating this silly petition

2012-12-10 16:39

Hasbro is laughing at you.