Patras - London flights

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Patras - London flights.

2013-09-27 06:54

Patra is a large city,a hub of commerce, with access both by land and sea.It is only fair that it has flights to the UK capital.

2013-09-27 16:33

Write a comment...

2013-09-29 00:16

Anxiusly awaiting to hear that the London - Patras flights have started up again.

2013-09-29 02:34

It's a minus for our city. Me and a lot of people I know travel often and used the line, and now we are greatly inconvenienced. We have children abroad for heaven's sake, think of all the children that need to leave their country to work or study AND work. They think twice to come back to their city now, and leave some of the money they make abroad to our shops and market, but also see their parents.

2013-09-29 04:19

I work and live in Dorset,Bournemouth UK.I am from Pirgos Ilias and flying with Ryanair from Patra London would help me a lot instead of having to go all the way to Athens.

2013-10-01 07:49

south western peloponissos has many of the most spectacular beaches,Seversl sights of historical importance,the lovliest weather, scenic vilLages no trains no roads and about 1.5 million perspective passengers that need to travel both inland and elswhere.LONDON MILAN and PAFOS routes
hd been a blessing for students of Patras Uni , buisnessmen and a varied turistic public that spared 2 days of time and trouble not to mention expences towrds EL Venizelos airport.We d love them around again soon.

2013-10-06 20:49

To: Ryanair. Patras is the place to be! There is over 50k Greeks from Western Greece living in London alone. It's profitable for you so just do the right thing.
Marina

#33 Marina

2013-10-07 08:59

We had our yachts tied at Pelekanos Marina for the winter and the flights were so convenient as we saved so much time flying to Patras direct. Now however, if the flighs aren't reinstated we will have to take the boats to Kefalonia - a pity because we love Patra but cannot travel so many hours via Athens to get there thanks to the costs and time.

2013-10-07 09:03

I don't understand the logic behind closing these flights. There are so many of us living in the UK that used the flights and used them frequently to see our families in Achaia and Pyrgos. The flights were always full too! There were days when we couldn't get a flight out not because they were cheap (250 euro isn't cheap) but because they were really full.

2013-10-07 19:37

London - Patras NOW!

2013-10-07 20:35

Why are there flights only for the tourists and not for us who live in London and Liverpool and want to come home at Christmas and Easter or for a short break to see our families all the year?

2013-10-08 01:17

please

2013-10-23 00:12

Please make it possible.... Patras to London
Stella Strongman - UK

#39 Patras Flights

2013-10-26 16:46

Would love for flights from London to Patras to be reinstated, it would give me the opportunity to revisit. In June 2007, my mum had to be rushed to Patras University hospital from Zante and ended up having an operation. We were at the hospital for 3 weeks and whilst there we found everyone very friendly and generous.
Nikos Oikonomopoulos

2013-11-04 13:02

Δεν θέλουμε μια Πάτρα αποκομμένη! Η λειτουργία σε μόνιμη βάση του αεροδρομίου του Αράξου είναι στρατηγικής σημασίας. Η δυναμική των τουριστικών ανταγωνιστικών πλεονεκτημάτων της Πάτρας και της ευρύτερης περιοχής, πρέπει να γίνουν δύναμη!

Χρήστος Χ.

2013-11-07 18:24

Βλέπω πως ορισμένοι δεν έχουν ιδέα πως η γραμμή λειτούργησε μια ολόκληρη σεζόν. Η σύνδεση δεν είναι για να εξυπηρετήσει καμιά Κυλλήνη με Ζάκυνθο και Κεφαλονιά, που έχουν ήδη 2-3 εταιρείες την τουριστική περίοδο για Λονδίνο (Ryan, Easy, Monarch, Tui) και χιλιάδες τουρίστες, oύτε καίγεται κανείς ξένος να τα σκάσει για να πιεί καφέ στην ηλιόλουστη Ρήγα Φεράιου και ποτό στο Ρίο με θέα την γέφυρα ή να επισκεφτεί το μουσείο και τον Άγιο Ανδρέα (όσο κι αν τα λατρεύω προσωπικά όλα αυτά!). Ούτε θα ταξιδέψουν και πολλοί περισσότεροι τουρίστες στην δυτική Πελοπόννησο, γιατί όσοι έρχονται το κάνουν με charter ήδη (Τui, T.Cook κ.α.). Κατά κύριο λόγο η επαναλειτουργία της επιτυχημένης εμπορικά σύνδεσης (με τη Ryan δηλαδή πέρσι) θα εξυπηρετήσει ουσιαστικά τους ίδιους τους Πατρινούς ταξιδιώτες. Μεγάλη πόλη είναι με κόσμο που θέλει να ταξιδέψει χωρίς να μεταβεί Αθήνα, πολλοί πατρινοί φοιτητές Uk, πλέον πολλοί εργαζόμενοι Uk, επαγγελματίες... Έπειτα, ναι, μπορεί να προσελκύσει και individual τουρίστες για Ολυμπία και τα μαγευτικά τουριστικά μέρη της δυτικής Πελοποννήσου. Μακάρι να επανέλθει η εταιρεία, πέταξα 5 φορές στην πτήση του Λονδίνου την σεζόν εκείνη (6 μήνες). Αλλά θα πρέπει και η τοπικοί φορείς να της τα "σκάσουν" (για όσους δεν ξέρουν πως πάει η δουλειά), αλλιώς θα φύγει όπως από τον Βόλο.
erato

2013-11-20 15:05

rite a comment…To Araxos have easy access all western area of Peloponnese and the Ionian Islands which is a considerable population. I believe that flight from London as well as from Cyprus will be very crowded which we have seen this summer on the flights to Cyprus. The large number of University students from Cyprus is another reason for traveling for them and their families.

On the other side the area has incomparable beaches all way along up to Kalamata and Pylos. Also it offers easy one day access to the archaeological sites of Delphi, Mycenae, Olympia, Mystras.

2013-12-03 06:53

Come on Mr. O'Leary!!! Give us London back please...

2014-04-21 11:27

good luck!

2014-04-27 12:00

It's something we need

2014-04-27 12:01

It will be easier for me to go to Greece more often

2016-09-18 10:54

Please do this