Give Zynga Customer Support back to non-VIP players

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Give Zynga Customer Support back to non-VIP players.

2013-12-16 02:41

no wonder the game become so boring 'cos we cant give complaint or feedback to zynga.

2013-12-16 03:18

I've been playing Mafia Wars for a few years now. My first player got hacked. I contacted Facebook and Zynga and both of these Organizations didn't bother to get back too me. I've spent money on a lot of Facebook coins for Mafia Wars in the past. I ended up starting a new game after two months of trying to get my player back. These Organizations don't really care about the people that play there games and it doesn't surprise me that it's just a money grab for them.

2013-12-16 04:28

your site & service has gone downhill the last two years. Many players have left , most new players are added accounts. Try Refreshing ? With less players even your VIP players will be leaving your games. So If you seek to destroy your own business , your doing a good job at that. Which is the only thing your doing good.

2013-12-16 04:39

I am often having problems that I would like to contact zynga about but I cannot...so playing the game is no longer as much fun if I cannot get help

2013-12-16 04:52

Feed back from players does help the games.

2013-12-16 05:51

With this , just maybe I'll get some answers as to way I can only play part of the game ty.

2013-12-16 08:37

All Players should have access to ZCS

2013-12-16 09:16

Inacceptable cette façon de traiter les joueurs, je pense que je vais supprimer tous les jeux de Zinga.

2013-12-16 11:40

for us regular (non-VIP), but frequent players some of zynga's actions declare that everyone is equal, BUT some are more equal than some others.
How bizarre, at times when rest of the world is fighting to ensure equal rights for everyone.

2013-12-16 11:56

Give back support to all parties not just people who are VIP players.

2013-12-16 12:45

Customer service to all, is part of a successful company!!
There are individual problems since it can often help any forum, at least e-mail must be possible!!
hardly anyone can afford this much too expensive Support help ... less is more, small amounts of money to be happy rather from, please consider the time, the quantity makes it

2013-12-16 13:38

We need this, the game has way to many problems to not be able to get support help.

2013-12-16 13:48

give back zanga support to the non vip players. You are losing too many people on facebook at an alarming rate to be so damn greedy.It is no wonder why your stocks are going down the toilet!i have been playing mafia wars for years now and have at one time been a vip member .I stopped due to the lack of respect you have shown your patrons.It isn't fair and is plain disrespectful. Remember that when facebook goes under and you are standing in the un-employment line....you greedy bastards!

2013-12-16 14:00

Very good ideea.

2013-12-16 19:03

About time this issue was raised :D

2013-12-16 20:28

Actually, they de facto took away CS long before they did so officially. For a while, they could be contacted, but they only stonewalled and wrote that we are looking into it, without doing anything about it. Then, they apparently took it away altogether.

2013-12-16 21:26

By deliberating not serving all customers, Zynga organization is displaying a very poor and even contemptuous business failing. Restricting customer support to only VIP members is blatant extortion and insult to non VIP customers.

2013-12-16 22:41

We all need equal access. I'm a VIP player and support is even limited to me.
LeDonna

#69 Good Customer support = More Satisified Customers

2013-12-16 22:54

This really is ridiculous. It shouldn't even be an issue.
Good customer support develops rapprt and that develops trust. When people trust that they are going to get good service, they may even decide to become paying customers. But from what people see nowadays, you either pay or your a piece of crap without a voice. Who would be intrigued by that to be a VIP player? And I AM a VIP player, and I'm more often than not, dissatisfied with customer service. You guys need to re-examine your business model. Get it right. Develop a relationship with our players.

2013-12-17 06:10

Every Mafia Wars player deserves to be able to contact Zynga about a problem, VIP or NOT!!

2013-12-17 15:11

I have playing Mafia Wars since it was on Tagged and have played and pay for some stuff . I have played through tons of glitches sometimes complain but mostly just played but now they are looking down on those who don't pay hmmmm strange these are the same people who supports taking things from other but when it comes to them it is like hell no way

2013-12-18 02:37

Zynga is supposed to at.the very least.give support to all players in Mafia.Wars! We pay enough for Reward Point etc and that should be enough. Personally I see this move to exclude non-VIP as blantant extortion! Where are your greedy little heads at Zynga. It's a business NOT an exclusive club and businesses have Customer Service. You remember that
right...CUSTOMER SERVICE!?

2013-12-18 10:02

We The Players Made You Remember That
We Pay When We Can For This In Games
Okay
TY
csh1

2013-12-19 16:29

You're creating a 2 tier game which is unfair to those who can't pay-to-play.

2013-12-20 01:28

If you start a game that is free in the beginning and then get greedy and bonus the money, then you betray the people that made you popular and profitable in the first place. Give the help don't be stupid !!!! oh yea I'm a Platinam C.C. Player and I help all players, V.I.P. or not, don't blow this, good people meat and have fun, God what could be better !!!!!!