Save our Teacher Mrs Mckenzie-Reid from losing her job at Ernulf

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save our Teacher Mrs Mckenzie-Reid from losing her job at Ernulf.

Anonymous

2014-02-01 09:24

please people sign this petition we need this lady at our school

2014-02-01 09:42

Louise Mckenzie Reid has invested 27 years if her life going above and beyond to help kids with needs, she is now facing being made redundant, apparently the vocational Unit Is staying open but with someone else running it, they need to realise that Louise McKenzie Reid Is The Vocational Unit!

2014-02-01 18:56

The kids this teacher looks after need her. Every other department has more than one teacher,so although tough can function after losing a member of staff. Surely by cutting the ONLY teacher in this much needed department you are effectively closing it down.

2014-02-02 13:14

Mrs McKenzie is a very very good teacher,she good at her job and the kids love her she needed at ernulf .

2014-02-02 13:21

As Tina told me about Mrs McKenzie Reid she a good teacher and good at her job I hop u keep her on coz Tina said she so good with kids and the kids love her

2014-02-02 21:30

She's helped so many people with special needs and people in general :) one of the best teachers at the school!!

2014-02-02 21:36

She help so many students out she is the best teacher at that school by far without miss the children with dyslexia and other problems will not get any help! We don't get no help of other teacher for our problems she the only one who supports us! If you get rid of miss! You might aswell close the school it wouldn't be the same without her

2014-02-02 21:54

She is one of the greatest teachers to ever grace that school or even the teaching profession. She has helped many, many students deal with the work and even life's problems, including myself. If she goes that school has no hope left, God help them students.

2014-02-02 22:12

Such a good teacher doesn't deserve to lose her job

2014-02-02 22:14

She seemed to do a lot for kids at that school. Would be a joke to sack her considering what she's done for it!

2014-02-02 22:22

Ms m-r is a very loved and caring teacher. She has helped me throw good and bad days when I was at school. She stands by u when ur down and turns ur sad face to a happy one.
tatty teddy

2014-02-02 22:47

Miss m r is one of the very best teachers that I know
This lady has taught my daughter Stacey n is now teachering my son Luke. This lady is very incredible and makes sure things get done the right way and leave nothing out. Miss m r runs coffee bar with her partner Mark n the children have all got a great bond with her. Miss m r is always on hand to who ever needs her. There's no way that this very special teacher is going anywhere.

Miss m r is a very dear friend too n every child that comes into her life is treated fairly.

TOTALLY ONE OF THE VERY BEST EVER.XX

2014-02-02 23:06

I left Ernulf nearly 8 years ago. She was a fantastic teacher back then....and reapected by alot of my year group.
Shuffling her off would be a great loss to that school.

2014-02-03 01:06

This school truly a joke. i left nearly 5 years ago. there was only a few teachers that ever helped me and mrs makenzie reid was one. worst teachers in that school that need sacking and she isnt one of them.

2014-02-03 04:39

Mrs mckenzie-reid is the best teacher/youth worker there has ever been at this school she is lovely she doesn't deserve to lose her job u could never find anyone as good as her she is always there to talk to and go to if you have any problems
Sue

2014-02-03 07:29

She was an unforgeable teacher, she helped my son who had severe reading and writing problems 14 years ago and he improved enormously. He still see her and remembers her fondly. You should never loose a good asset like that.

2014-02-03 12:08

This lady has done so much to help my daughter.
I have seen the hard work that she puts into the
School, There is no doubt that Ernulf will not be the
Same without her. Anyone that dedicated 27 years
a job is experienced and qualified in my eyes..
A qualification is more than just a piece of paper or
a certificate.

2014-02-03 13:00

My son went to special school and the teachers where worth weight in gold, and teachers with 27 year Knowledge & understanding of children with special needs. Children that have special needs hate change,so why rock the boat
Shaz

2014-02-03 20:31

Be the worst thing that school could do to loose the best teacher in that school, my son is in her class and the only reason he is in that school is because of her and what she offers him, mr Preston the head knows that too, I also have another son in that school which she is also a fantastic support too, any problems regarding both children as well as one that will be going up this September I will always go to her, if she has to go so will my children!!! That school crap and without her it there wouldn't be a point, can see that many people who know her know that she does her job well, and I have a lot of respect of what she has/doing for her present & past students. My son can not go in to mainstream so if we loose her what's going to happen to my son as well as over children that need her, no teacher could ever take her place cause I wouldn't give them a chance!!! This isn't just about our children it's also about children in the future too!!!

2014-02-03 21:55

Keep her
Dolphins01

#21 #21

2014-02-04 07:07

Mrs m r is the nicest kindest teachers that you will ever meet she has help so many students including me I don't think I would have got through school if it wasn't for her
Becca

2014-02-08 13:41

Fab lady.... even though she banned me from youth club for fighting when I was in year 7.... 15 years ago! She knew what was what and had a lovely way with ALL students, not just those with special needs.

#23 #23

2014-02-08 15:52

Mrs Mckenzie-reid is fab teacher i left school 11 years ago i had her as a teacher she helped me out to get where l am today. She also helped out alot more people in the school.as well as helping out at the local after school club. If the school does get rid off her there loss she is amazing at what she does.

2014-02-10 08:04

Plz save miss it won't be the same

2014-02-13 00:43

I don't even know who she is, but I've heard a lot about this teacher, and never has a bad word about her been said