STOP TRASHING OUR BUFFALO CITY METRO

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STOP TRASHING OUR BUFFALO CITY METRO.

2014-02-13 09:14

Something must really be done by the affected taxpayers.

2014-02-13 09:17

What is happening is so wrong & can be solved & delt with in a more civil manner. Please lets keep our Town clean & respect each other.

2014-02-13 09:20

It is time for the taxpayers to stand up and display their frustration and anger about the trashing of our city.

2014-02-13 09:41

What a disgrace - I can only imagine what the foreign visitors must think of the filth. We can honestly say we live in a 3rd World Country!

2014-02-13 09:51

Enough.....

2014-02-13 10:01

Enough is Enough

2014-02-13 10:01

enough is enough

2014-02-13 10:30

My understanding is that this petition calls on the parties to return to the negotiating table. Perhaps it should also call on the BCM Management to get off their backsides and make alternative plans to ensure that our town is kept clean liveable during times of strikes. The Police/Army can also be used to ensure that strikers do not interfere with clean up operations. Our tolerance is at an end. Let there be a zero tolerance for filth - of all types.

2014-02-13 10:40

STOP BEING SELFISH AND LIKE OLD AND RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE YINTONI INGATHI ANIFUNDANGA"ABANYE BENU PHOFU'' ISIKOLO SIDLALA INDIMA ENINZI KOLUDABA,

2014-02-13 10:56

This petition is the best way for us to express to BCM that we have had enough. Thank you for this opportunity.

2014-02-13 11:04

The behaviour of the SAMWU members is disgraceful. The energy spent on the destruction of our beautiful city should be spent on delivering the service we pay for.

2014-02-13 11:25

I am sick and tired of a municipality where jobs are given to cronies who are absolutely clueless when it comes to carrying out the task set out for that job.

2014-02-13 11:27

We as a city cannot continue to allow vandals, thugs and people acting like this and we will not tolerate this behaviour anymore! The army must be called in to remove them from society!

2014-02-13 11:40

Fire the trouble makers and give the people that appreciate having employment the positions. To have a job is a privlidge not a right!

2014-02-13 11:57

Enough is Enough, there may be grievances, but this is not the right way to go about... get back to work!!

2014-02-13 12:04

Strikers are hopefully on 'no work, no pay' so use the money to get private companies to clear up our town.

2014-02-13 12:50

Its time the Mayor and her staff got off their backsides and restore the services which we are paying for. The inefficiency of BCM is mind blowing. The people who run this city are not worth the salt in their food!!!!!

2014-02-13 13:28

COUNCIL TO STOP EATING KENTUCKY / NANDOS AND PAY WORKERS WHATS DUE
Speedy Gonzalez

2014-02-13 13:57

It is actualy inborn in certain cultures to destroy and brek everything.
It is partly the fault of our goodheartedness because from the early stages they received everything for free and did not pay a cent.
They stayed for free, got water free got food free received free medical attention for which we as whiteys have paid all these years.In the aparthid years they had better schools than the white kids but they preferred to burn them down and steal everything. There will come a time that we will get really fed up and then things will get nasty.

A lot of these workers just gett paid every month to do nothing nut complain when work is handed to contractors to deliver a service. It seems that top management sit i their aircon offices and do not really have a clue as to what is happening on the ground. Do they even know that the lives of people and their families(of all races) are physically threatened? We need leadership with big cahones .

2014-02-13 14:09

The lazy thugs who aren't doing the jobs they are paid to do don't deserve a 13th, much less a 14th cheque - the union must carry the cost of the eventual clean up of our city.
GS

2014-02-13 14:34

We need to get the refuse portion of the rates account separated into collection and refuse handling. This would facilitate private refuse collection budgeting to get it off our streets as refuse handling we would be billed already. Also the refuse bags per household costing could be separated per annum which we could then tick a box as not required and get the discount. This would then open the gates for private enterprise and hopefully close the doors for no service no pay. Although we can empathize with the employees as far as grievances go , unfortunately the consumer is always at the losing end -
Secondly any unruly behaviour by the striking workers needs to be managed by the police which again we pay for but appear to be unprotected.
philemon

2014-02-13 14:58

I agree that we should not pay for the "refuse removal service" until it actually happens. Any remotely competent municipality would have a back up plan, be it the army, private company, whatever. The city is ripe for an outbreak of disease with all this filth in the streets. Citizens should think long and hard about whom they want to vote for in future. We have seen the absolute apathy of the current council, its time for change. Its not a political decision, its a practical one. Choose a council that actually delivers service.

2014-02-13 15:53

I live on a street corner where rubbish is piled twice weekly, by the surrounding flat dwellers and house residents, in the Quigney. It is my thankless task to clear the debris, left behind after the bags have been collected - which is a putrid mess and has been known to fill a black bag, on occasions. The numerous employed refuse collectors, hanging off the back of the truck simply don't care and when I've appealed to the driver, he very arrogantly has chosen to ignore me. I live in a cesspit weekly... and the strike has just made it worse.

Victim of constant ''Non-Delivery'' of services.

2014-02-13 15:57

I live on a street corner where rubbish is piled twice weekly, by the surrounding flat dwellers and house resident, in the Quigney. It is my thankless task to clear the debris, left behind after the bags have been collected - which is a putrid mess and has been known to fill a black bag, on occasions. The numerous employed refuse collectors, hanging off the back of the truck simply don't care and when I've appealed to the driver, he very arrogantly has chosen to ignor me. I live in a cesspit weekly ... and the strike has just made it worse.

2014-02-13 16:54

What you are doing is madness please stop it