Save our Kings lynn Queen Elizabeth Hospital.

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save our Kings lynn Queen Elizabeth Hospital..

2014-03-06 21:24

people rely on our hospital, many people travel by bus to get to appointments or have to use taxis or volunteers car drivers .if it was too close these people wouldnt be able to travel further afield,the cost for one thing , there are alot of disabled patients as well who cannot travel far ,we have a big A/E unit that is needed and if wasnt there patients would die if they had to travel more distance, some people in parliment/MPs just dont realise the need for our hospitals they live probably 5/10 mins down the road in big houses/appartments in london from their nearest hospital and dont realise what it is like for us that live in the country side in actual fact we need more hospitals and nurses not less what on earth is this government thinking of you need to spend more money on hospitals and getting staff thenn paying lazy scroungers who wont go to work but will take money of us tax payers to sit on their arses because they dont want to work ...
Stokkers

2014-03-06 21:30

I don't want to have to travel to Norwich or Peterborought. Lynn is still a long way in an emergency. Even bad enough travelling to Lynn for check-ups or consultations.

2014-03-06 21:33

My gran cannot travel to norwich for her hospital appointment. She's old and disabled and has to get taxis.

2014-03-06 21:47

It is disgusting that they could even think of doing this it ain't on

2014-03-06 22:02

We need our hospital

2014-03-06 22:24

Went to A+E 2 weeks ago with broken toe,the service I received was 2nd to none..Well done Kings Lynn

2014-03-06 22:34

I recently had to spend 18 weeks in the QEH and without the expertise and care of the staff I would have died. My visitors would have found it very difficult if not impossible to visit me had I been in a distant hospital. QEH must be allowed to continue as a primary care hospital.

2014-03-06 22:41

I have had spinal fusion, a double hernia, pre radiotherapy for prostate cancer and I can find absolutely NO fault with the QE. Let's see what the moaners do if we lose such a wonderful facility. Signed Peter J Waddison

2014-03-06 22:51

OMG cannot believe they want to close the Queen Elizabeth are they mad......

2014-03-06 22:58

I have nothing but praise for this hospital, been in for operations and never had a problem. Hands of our hospital

2014-03-06 23:11

this is stupid many people could loose their own life if they have to travel for an extra distance or wait longer for an ambulance!! we need Queen Elizabeth Hospital you gotta keep lynn hospital open many people have memories and stuth from there familys/ friends!!

2014-03-06 23:16

we need our local hospital
T...

#63 Please Do Not Close The King's Lynn Queen Elizabeth Hospital

2014-03-06 23:33

I have relied on the Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn a lot over the last 3 years as ive had to have a few operations & several treatments, I still need to attend monthly appointments at the QE & I may need more treatmeants etc if the medications I am on do not work out as we hope. If the QE closes I dont know what I will do, as I do not have transport & can not afford travel costs to attend anywhere else, Also if I need to go into hospital again & it is not the QE my family will not be able to visit me...

2014-03-07 02:09

My Dad has a heart condition, if he has a heart attack then where will he go for help? Not at our hospital. The nearest one is miles away, if someone is seriously ill and needs urgent medical help and the hospital is closed then they won't make it. It's a stupid idea. Don't close my hospital.

2014-03-07 02:44

this is bs they need more staff so geve more money to the kings lynn hospital if it was not for this hospital my women would be dead it is a good dam hospital i gave it10 out off10 it need more money and a lot off people count on it so go fk your self gover meant you as holes the better we get you out the sooner

2014-03-07 05:48

My daughter who is now 5 was born very very prem and is still poorly now! When we need treatment or anything we come to the QE and they always now what the problem is. Always friendly staff and without the hospital we would be buggered! Please think about all the people who NEED this hospital....

2014-03-07 09:18

I had an operation 3 years ago, and the treatment I had was fantastic. Both my children were born there, as well as my granddaughter. If this hospital is closed, our nearest hospital is, Norw and Cambs, putting a lot of lives at risk, in emergencies. It's unthinkable that they want to close the hospital.

2014-03-07 09:24

What has happened to common sense? There will always be a need for a 'local' hospital for those in need. The residents of King's Lynn will have worked most of their lives providing taxes for such a provision. How far from a hospital do these decision makers live?

2014-03-07 11:21

save the QEH

2014-03-07 11:26

This is a big part of the local community, not only do people realy on this as a local service, it is also one of the biggest employers in the area, so where would this leave the local economy????
Stupid, just really stupid, by people who dont care.

2014-03-07 11:37

Write a comment...ive been in QE hospital several times and have no complaints whatso ever WE in kings lynn and surrounding area need this hospital. What we dont need is an hours drive to get to another "nearby" hospital.

2014-03-07 11:46

We have to become one voice to be heard.

2014-03-07 12:29

If I hadn't have gone to QEH when I was a child, my deafness would have taken far longer to diagnose. I don't have standard deafness, and their ENT dept. diagnosed me and have done my hearing tests for 16+ years. Don't shut this hospital down!

2014-03-07 14:00

Appalled this would even be considered

2014-03-07 14:34

Save the hospitals!