VALERIE'S LAW

Val's Best Friend

/ #37 Re: Petition

2011-05-12 09:24

#6: - Petition

I don't know who wrote this. BUT I LOVE YOU! Must I point out that MANY people tried to help Val and tried to help her get HELP herself. Guess what... SHE WAS PLANNING ON GOING TO REHAB AT THE END OF THE MONTH!!!!!! She told me this herself! She was TRYING to get help!!!! However, she met up with a GROWN MAN who knew what he was doing, and in a vulnerable time she trusted him. Yes, she made a mistake. But you mean to tell me he never realized her body went cold right next to him?? And if her body hadn't gone cold... THERE WAS STILL POSSIBLY TIME TO SAVE HER!!!! All he had to do was call 911 from his hotel phone. One 911 phone call could have saved her life. He could have dipped right after that... EMT's would have been on the scene fast enough if all he said on the phone was where he was at and what had happened and then left. He would have been questioned later and probably not even charged with anything because she probably would have been saved. But who can really say? God has a plan for everyone. Maybe God decided we all needed a kickass guardian angel? I can't sit here and try to figure out the what-if's. The penalty for possessing and dealing hard drugs needs to be higher! DRUGS THAT KILL PPL!!!