VALERIE'S LAW

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition VALERIE'S LAW.

All4it

2011-04-18 06:18

All it takes is one time to try this crap (either willingly, "accidently stuck" or some other way of force) to get addicted. Wouldn't suprise me if most if not all of these dealers don't try some way or another to "gain a new customer". I'm all for the petition! If this guy would've been kept in jail and not released on the other God knows how many arrests for it, this gal might still be alive. She may have found it elsewhere but we can only wonder if that dealer or anyone else around her (that she called friend) at the time would've had the nads and decency to get her medical attention.
one pissed the fuck off friend

#27 re- ron jeremy

2011-04-20 18:23

All I have to say is god does see all and paul tripp, valerie was my friend. she was a human being ur a sick mother fucker and I hope everytime u close ur fucking eyes you see her face ands u r soo hunted u cnt sleep. ppl r right... what if this was ur daughter u sick fuck. i swear if an eye for an eye was legfal i'd punch u in ur cock suckin face! how dare u do what u did and than not only THINK u will get away with itr but harass her friends on fb on top of it? u r the lowest peice of shit imaginable and I hope u burn in hell u fucking murdering bastard!and for the rest of you have some fucking respect her parents and friends are still alive and see this shit. how fucking dare u we have all been thru enough!!!!!

#28 Re:

2011-04-21 03:11

#4: truth -

I don't understand why ANYONE would think that guy should not be charged with her death. YES, she took the drug, and she paid for it with her life! Why should he be allowed to walk the streets contributing to another persons death????

#29 Re: Petition

2011-04-21 03:19

#6: - Petition

I think this was said the best!

#30 Re:

2011-04-22 02:11

#2: -  

you obviously have no idea what the hell your talking about!

2011-05-07 02:57

As the mother of another young person killed via drug-induced homicide, I support Valerie's Law. Katie Allison Granju, mother of Henry Granju - Knoxville, TN

2011-05-07 08:15

I am VERY PROUD of the person who started this petition! God Bless You! May you Rest In Peace Valerie, even though I did not know her she is another human being and deserves to be recognized as one! I do NOT THINK the person WHO did this to her, would want that to be done to THEM or anyone they LOVED (if they are even capable of it "love that is"?)

#33 To Katie Re: your Beautiful Son, Henry

2011-05-07 08:44

I am truly Sorry for your loss and your troubles! I am also, sorry for ALL THE HEARTLESS people you have come across since this tragedy. May GOD give you strength and peace of mind.

2011-05-07 09:18

My daughter had the disease of addiction, and lost her life at 32 on March 3, 2011. People have to understand this is a disease, they don't wish to be this way. If we stop the drug dealers we may be able to prevent another young person dying needlessly.

#35 Re:

2011-05-07 09:24

If you ever lost a loved one to this disease you would feel a whole lot different. We tried everything in our power with the help of God to save our daughter, but it was not meant to be. You are wrong about people who OD want to die. My daughter wanted to be clean very badly but just didn't know how. Most drug addicts also have other diseases such as bi-polar disorder and then it is even harder to get clean.  Taking a Drug Dealing father from his daughter is maybe saving that childs life and he should be in jail.

#36 Re:

2011-05-07 09:33

#4: truth -  

I disagree with you saying friends and family should also be held accountable. My family did everything humanly possible to help my daughter try to get clean, spent countless amounts of money, many sleepless nights, rehabs numerous times at no one elses expense except our own. Families of drug addicts never give up hope that they will be able to save the drug addict.  The drug dealer should be judged just as everyone is judging the addict. No one has the right to judge until you have walked in the family of a drug addict. I WISH THAT ON NO ONE.

Val's Best Friend

#37 Re: Petition

2011-05-12 09:24

#6: - Petition

I don't know who wrote this. BUT I LOVE YOU! Must I point out that MANY people tried to help Val and tried to help her get HELP herself. Guess what... SHE WAS PLANNING ON GOING TO REHAB AT THE END OF THE MONTH!!!!!! She told me this herself! She was TRYING to get help!!!! However, she met up with a GROWN MAN who knew what he was doing, and in a vulnerable time she trusted him. Yes, she made a mistake. But you mean to tell me he never realized her body went cold right next to him?? And if her body hadn't gone cold... THERE WAS STILL POSSIBLY TIME TO SAVE HER!!!! All he had to do was call 911 from his hotel phone. One 911 phone call could have saved her life. He could have dipped right after that... EMT's would have been on the scene fast enough if all he said on the phone was where he was at and what had happened and then left. He would have been questioned later and probably not even charged with anything because she probably would have been saved. But who can really say? God has a plan for everyone. Maybe God decided we all needed a kickass guardian angel? I can't sit here and try to figure out the what-if's. The penalty for possessing and dealing hard drugs needs to be higher! DRUGS THAT KILL PPL!!!

Chezzy Wezzy =)

#38 Re:

2011-05-12 09:33

#15: Ron Jeremy -

How about this one for a change... I'll shove my hand straight through your rectum and make you squeal like the lil piggie you are! You wanna fuck with someone?? You wanna say some ignorant shit?? Come say it to me? Ya wanna know what Val would have done to a person like you?? She woulda grabbed you by the ball sack and yanked down as she twisted. She woulda beat you to a bloody pulp and giggled her little evil giggle when she knew she was getting the best of someone. She would have ripped your tiny penis off and shoved it straight down your throat and danced around you proud that she had rid the world of such a disgusting waste of human. Please quit breathing because this world's air is too good for you!! Do us all a favor and hold your breath until YOU turn blue in the face. You're one lucky son of a bitch to be such a fucking coward!! I won't be.. look me up! I'll fuck you up!!

Ms.B.Rpvch STL,MO

#39 Re:

2011-05-12 10:09

#1: Charlie Sheen -  

How can you mock something so serious?? You make me physically sick. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Ms.B.Rpvch STL,MO

#40 Re; ALL of the Horrible comments...

2011-05-12 11:25

How do you people sleep at night??? I cannot get over how many people chose to write such dispicable things on this petition site! My experience tells me one thing- Sad as it is,they only do this for the simple fact that they are incredibley bored, ignorant, & just plain pathetic persons, such lonely pieces of scum that can only feel better by feeding from getting a rise outta someone else. We all need to just ignore them, & they will get bored enough to drop it.
FYI- You people are such disgusting excuses of life!
*What happened to Valerie, & many others whom have lost their lives in similar ways, is nothing to joke about, mock, belittle, or speak ill of. Someone who lost her life in such a Horrible manner. WOW... You should ALL be ASHAMED! Regardless of the reasonings, or for that matter, what happened prior to this MURDER,(and, YES,I said a MURDER) is Irrelavant! The ONLY THING that matters is that a young woman was left for dead by another human being, whom I Pray will rot in prison until he is sent to hell.
Even if she used regularly, I doubt she asked to be left the way she was, for as long as she was- Now one would do that to their family. This 'man' deserves to pay for what he has done. Period. Nothing else needs to be said.
**I send my condolences to Valerie's family and friends.. I know some of her family. They don't deserve to hear all of this Crap you ignorant POS's are writing. It's beyond cruel.. I have lost family & friend's to Herion, usually self-induced OD's.Regardldess, That does Not mean they are bad people or that they deserve any disrespect, especially after thier untimely death. Show Valerie's family a little compassion, Seriously- I never realized how heartless Americans can be, Shame on you all... I Will Stand By this untill the day this is passed as a law. I for one am tired of losing loved ones to Heroin...
Rest peacefully Val, You are loved by soo many!!! To Valerie's family- I'm Truley sorry for all of the Ignorant people who have wrote such horrible & hurtful comments about this.. I commend you on sending out this petition. I'm also very sorry that so many people are so amasingly Pathetic they have to do/say B.S., just so they can get of on being evil. ~Karma will come back to all that have spoken ill of Valerie.
**Sending all Prayers, Support, & Love to your Family. I'm so very sorry for your loss. ~RIP Valerie~

2011-05-23 08:48

I Strongly Agree With This Petition!!! I knew Shannon Gaddis --- Im doin this for her too!!!

2011-06-25 20:22

I believe this should really pass. I lost my 21 yr old son @ 18 yr old daughter n law on Sept 11 2010 to herion @ if those people who sell this stuff got more penalty for it it might slow the production done.

2011-06-27 19:08

Praise God for this petition! Lord bring this to fruition swiftly. Bless all those who wrote it and all who sign this! Amen and Amen
Choose a nickname

#44 Re: ?

2011-07-02 22:34

#14: Sad but law is going after wrong people - ?

Maybe not, but if the driver kills another person while driving with alcohol in their system; they can be charged with man slaughter, and will serve jail time.  Yes, people have sued and held stores, bars, and individual's accountable for deaths that occurred from drinking and driving.  DUI's and such have became more harsh on laws because of M.A.D.D., an organization started by a group of mother's.  I have heard people suggest that the best thing is for one not to do the drug.  While that may be true to a certain point,  why can't people that was with them have the decency to seek help when they see the person is having a bad reaction.  Instead of dropping their body off at a motel or dumping their body in a field, why not a hospital parking lot?  It is inhumane and negligent to a human being when their life is taken from them because of ignorant actions and decisions made from other human beings. When a person thinks they know everything during a time of panic is ignorance; when a person understands they don't know everything and seek help when needed, that is intelligence.

2011-07-19 08:19

my sister in law died from a heroin overdose.she too could of been saved if the ppl that shot her up would of called 911 instead of putting her in a bath tub of ice and cold water for two days...so i am all for this.but in return i do know paul tripp and his daughter and yes i think she would be alot better off with her mom.the only reason he has his daughter is because he had her mom jumped and took her away from her.like everybody has said she may have know what she was doing but he should of done something to try saving her.

#46 Re:

2011-07-19 09:36

#45: -

damn right sis. no one knows what a family goes through when they have a loved one on this stuff. and yes the person knows what they are doing but i know from people on it that the drug takes over there live and nothing else matters. we just want it to be hard to find and more done about it when cops do find it. we are trying to save lives of people on it know and those who will be from here on out.

2011-07-21 04:31

We need to hold those responsible for the manufacturing and distribution of heroin to the toughest penalties possible, especially when it involves a death. I think the petition needs to clarify the "other drugs" it mentions.

jjaala

#48 Re: WOW

2011-07-23 18:37

Apperantly u dont know much about DRUG addiction and how DRUGS are illegal. Food, cigs and alcohol are not illegal. This is about DRUG DEALERS selling drugs to people and people dying. It is illegal to sell drugs so if people die or NOT, they should be locked up for this. Maybe u would have a different outlook if u knew anyting about this and if u ever had a friend or family member die bc of drugs. It is a disease and a little more serious than over eating. The jails/prisons r over crowed due to drugs. Most everyone in there are there for some crime to do with drugs. So def, they need to make room for the DEALERS AND MURDERS out there. Not just for the users that will do anything for a drug. Until u know someones situation, u should have more sympothy for a addict that are living this horrible EVIL life and the families and friends that watch this happen to a loved one. This cant make it worse by trying to get this law passed. It may make dealers think b4 they make a deal that may kill someone. Or it may even get some dealers off the street :).

2011-07-27 07:40

Please lets start saving our children,and our family from this drug...lets pass this law and save one life at a time...mother who had to bury her 25 year old son Joseph scott Hurley on April 12,2011

2011-07-28 06:38

R.I.P. Valerie Bulter & Cody Hyde you are loved & missed by so many !!!