VALERIE'S LAW

Ms.B.Rpvch STL,MO

/ #40 Re; ALL of the Horrible comments...

2011-05-12 11:25

How do you people sleep at night??? I cannot get over how many people chose to write such dispicable things on this petition site! My experience tells me one thing- Sad as it is,they only do this for the simple fact that they are incredibley bored, ignorant, & just plain pathetic persons, such lonely pieces of scum that can only feel better by feeding from getting a rise outta someone else. We all need to just ignore them, & they will get bored enough to drop it.
FYI- You people are such disgusting excuses of life!
*What happened to Valerie, & many others whom have lost their lives in similar ways, is nothing to joke about, mock, belittle, or speak ill of. Someone who lost her life in such a Horrible manner. WOW... You should ALL be ASHAMED! Regardless of the reasonings, or for that matter, what happened prior to this MURDER,(and, YES,I said a MURDER) is Irrelavant! The ONLY THING that matters is that a young woman was left for dead by another human being, whom I Pray will rot in prison until he is sent to hell.
Even if she used regularly, I doubt she asked to be left the way she was, for as long as she was- Now one would do that to their family. This 'man' deserves to pay for what he has done. Period. Nothing else needs to be said.
**I send my condolences to Valerie's family and friends.. I know some of her family. They don't deserve to hear all of this Crap you ignorant POS's are writing. It's beyond cruel.. I have lost family & friend's to Herion, usually self-induced OD's.Regardldess, That does Not mean they are bad people or that they deserve any disrespect, especially after thier untimely death. Show Valerie's family a little compassion, Seriously- I never realized how heartless Americans can be, Shame on you all... I Will Stand By this untill the day this is passed as a law. I for one am tired of losing loved ones to Heroin...
Rest peacefully Val, You are loved by soo many!!! To Valerie's family- I'm Truley sorry for all of the Ignorant people who have wrote such horrible & hurtful comments about this.. I commend you on sending out this petition. I'm also very sorry that so many people are so amasingly Pathetic they have to do/say B.S., just so they can get of on being evil. ~Karma will come back to all that have spoken ill of Valerie.
**Sending all Prayers, Support, & Love to your Family. I'm so very sorry for your loss. ~RIP Valerie~