We must ban Muslim immigration and ban Islam in CANADA

Horrors of Islam

/ #30

2015-11-26 11:05

I signed this petition for the victims of modern day Islam, they are not hard to find and their stories are heartbreaking.

Unfortunately Islams core values appear to be in direct contradiction to the core values of all Western civilization,  which I cherish and hold quite dear.

Also ISLAM IS NOT JUST A RELIGION, it contains a integral fascist theocratic ideology with its own laws that directly contradict, threaten, and openly seek to exploit Western humanitarian values and Democratic government.

Many influential muslims have stated they intend usurp our democracy with high birthrates to, within a few decades, instill Sharia Law in the West.

This would be really REALLy bad.

Islam is directly responsible for vast amounts of ongoing harm and suffering across the globe all the while promoting racism, bigotry, and violence towards Jews and ALL those of differing faiths, values, laws and even opinions.

Islams aggression, regression and refusal to reform and respect humanitarian values remove it from deserving the respect and protection granted to other religions.

Islam has NO place in Canada, it will not add cultural enrichment, it will only bring degradation and polarization to Canada.

Islam and its Islamic states also possess all the definitive traits of a death cult with the fanatics and even governments acting as the death squads.

Islam has proved to be anything but a religion of peace and we should demolish all Mosques in Canada for they are bastions of pious immorality.

I understand how hypocritcal that sounds but have you heard the horrible things being preached by Imams in CANADIAN mosques?!

Also my concerns are purely Humanitarian, Islam the RELIGION/IDEALOGY has had PLENTY of time to reform and it has only gotten worse in the past few decades, much worse. We should, and I will, no longer grant it silence.

The way MANY muslim men view and treat women, especially free western women, is really REALLY disturbing!!!

These are conclusions I've come to over a life time of witnessing harm in the name of Allah, the pedophile prophet.

There may be plenty of decent muslims who can, and do, appreciate Western values and government, but there are far too many who do not, we're talking millions here.

Sadly I could go on... and on... about the horrors of Islam :(