We must ban Muslim immigration and ban Islam in CANADA

BAN ALL MUSLIMS FROM CANADA

/ #43

2016-05-10 05:36

As a proud Born and Bred REAL CANADIAN I am absolutely disgusted and ashamed of our Canadian Federal Government, especially the Liberal Party and our new TRAITOR SELLOUT PM Justin Trudeau. Canada is a Peaceful, caring, compassionate and special country but its now being sold out and destroyed by our idiotic hidden agenda Traitor government. By allowing tens of thousands of Muslims into our country, Canada is now only a generation or two away from becoming a racist, angry, frusterated, violent and totally intolerant country. Islam MUST BE BANNED FROM CANADA IMMEDIATELY UNTIL THE WORLD CAN REGAIN PEACE AND THE NIGHTMARE WORLD WAR INVOLVING TERRORIST EXTREMIST MUSLIM/ISLAMIST'S ENDS COMPLETELY. Canada MUST ban ALL Muslim immigrants and refugees for at least the next 20 years, period, no ifs ands or buts about it and no damn exceptions whatsoever. I do NOT want to see my beautiful country be overcome by people that respect nothing, refuse to intergrate, have hatred and religious evil in their hearts and ONLY care and respect Sharia Law and dont care one damn bit about the laws, rules, regulations, values, beliefs, customs and traditions of my country and all my fellow Canadians. Islam and Sharia Law can go to hell and stay the hell away from my country, period. F*ck their coocoo nightmare evil nutjob wacko bullshit Jihadi belief systems and f*ck their insane evil nutjob bullsh*t sharia law and jihadi crap, they can stay in the middle east and wipe each other out for all i care, but NOT in my country, NEVER. More and More of my fellow Canadians are declaring their stand against Islam and Muslims and are willing to stand up and fight to keep Canada Islam/Muslim FREE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT ACTIONS NEED TO BE TAKEN TO KEEP THEM OUT OF CANADA. We are NOT going to stand by and watch as our country is taken over by a bunch of psycho insane evil nutjob dicks and their bullsh*t jihadi wacko bullsh*t belief systems and their evil messed up fu*ked up crazy bulls*it nightmare women-hating crap Sharia Law pile of shit. F*ck them, F*ck their bullsh*t beliefs, and f*ck their women-hating , rapist beheading evil bunch of bulls*it, they are NOT welcome in Canada and MUST be banned, PERIOD.