Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

#401 Re:

2013-10-29 01:47

#393: -  The applicants have stated it's a mosque and community centre. Perhaps, with your superior understanding, you know more about it (or what the definition of a mosque is) than they do. I said demographic expansionism so don't misquote me, the British Islamic community is growing far faster than any cultural group according to the last government's figures. It is amosque. A massively disproportionate amount of acts of terrorism are committed by Muslims. Those denying that are liars.

Replies

#402 Re: Re:

2013-10-29 07:12:08

#401: - Re:

You sad they were expanding faster than indefinite cultures. It's. Not a misquote.

It actually depends where jn the world you are. 10years ago it was the IRA. not. Too far back. It was the Nazis and in other parts of the world child soldiers are forced into war with absolutely no links to Islam.

No one is arguing they know more. Just pointing out that many arguments on here are flawed. And if you won like people with an opposing opinion to stop commenting then I'd say you're not all too confident in this petition. Open debate my love, allows for expansion of minds.