Say no to stalybridge mosque

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Say no to stalybridge mosque.

#401 Re:

2013-10-29 01:47

#393: -  The applicants have stated it's a mosque and community centre. Perhaps, with your superior understanding, you know more about it (or what the definition of a mosque is) than they do. I said demographic expansionism so don't misquote me, the British Islamic community is growing far faster than any cultural group according to the last government's figures. It is amosque. A massively disproportionate amount of acts of terrorism are committed by Muslims. Those denying that are liars.

#402 Re: Re:

2013-10-29 07:12

#401: - Re:

You sad they were expanding faster than indefinite cultures. It's. Not a misquote.

It actually depends where jn the world you are. 10years ago it was the IRA. not. Too far back. It was the Nazis and in other parts of the world child soldiers are forced into war with absolutely no links to Islam.

No one is arguing they know more. Just pointing out that many arguments on here are flawed. And if you won like people with an opposing opinion to stop commenting then I'd say you're not all too confident in this petition. Open debate my love, allows for expansion of minds.

2013-10-29 07:12

Where does it say mosque? I'm reading through but I can't See any mention of a mosque?

2013-10-29 08:10

We do not need another mosque in tameside ???

2013-10-29 08:36

Don't tell us not to comment on racism and closed minds and then plead democracy for your own argument

2013-10-29 09:31

time to say no ???

2013-10-29 10:11

The reality is people you're going to get this mosque whether you like it or not. Those who pussyfoot around the key argument (islamisation of the town) are relying on laughable arguments such as traffic congestion etc which never in a month of sundays would sway the key decision makers. This petition and this discussion are an exercise in utter futility. Mosques are part and parcel of diverse modern Britain, and with the likes of Labour and Conservative running the show any objectors do not have a cat in hell's chance of holding back the tide.

In similar instances around the country, people have been known to burn such premises to the ground on hearing they have been appropriated by muslims. Obviously, I would always condemn such mindless illegal acts in the strongest possible terms. My own advice for nearby residents who are unhappy would simply be to sell up and move. Given the nature of the proposed development you may find plenty of muslims willing to buy your home, or idiotic whites who (for whatever reason) are unconcerned about the development.

2013-10-29 11:45

#409 Re:

2013-10-29 13:01

#407: -

Why should people who have spent time and money or sourcing there perfet home in an area where they WANT to live sell up and move because they dont want problems on thier doorstep  ,easier to say no to the planned community centre /mosque/ problem causing building !!!  seriously good comment     well done   !!!!!

2013-10-29 13:52

why don't you let it be built and see if any trouble comes with it? If there is then sue for damages.

#411 Re: Re: Re:

2013-10-29 15:44

#402: - Re: Re:  I said demographic expansionism, i.e they are growing at a much faster rate than any other group, ten times faster between 2004-2008, according to the last government's official figures. The IRA and the Nazis are gone or dormant, the vast majority of current terrorist acts are committed by Muslims. Comment as often as you like just base your opinions on fact.

#412 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2013-10-29 17:42

#411: - Re: Re: Re:

Yes they are gone now, and in 10 years from now it is more than likely that muslims terrorism by majority is part of history also. The IRA and Nazi's are in fact still on going just not in the media quite as much or active as much. So it was based on fact, just not Daily Mail 'facts.'

You said Their rate of expansion was more than any other group including indeginous so it is still redundant. Furthermore you will alays ssee areas of boost when the economy fluctuates. History has proven that time and time again. Regardless a community centre will not hinder or encourage growth. It is quite simply a privately funded business venture. You're opposition based on the swamping of your indeginous culture is unfounded. The indegignous culture of britain is no longer white christians, it is a mix of many colours and cultures.

fedupofdimwits

#413 people need to stop sticking their politically correct heads in the sand !!!!!

2013-10-29 18:40

when will pc lefties smell some coffee

#414 of all the Muslim countries all are peaceful tranquil places :) they hope to create the same here x

2013-10-29 19:50

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200324630614402&set=vb.1113414757&type=2&theater

build mosques for them, whilst they kindly remove rubble for us, sorry for any sarcastic tones !!!

2013-10-29 22:59

This is not a racist complaint.The area traffic is currently grid locked twice a day due to school positions.and a centre which would increase that traffic is not reasonable or realistic

#416 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2013-10-30 15:28

#412: - Re: Re: Re: Re:  The vast mjority of terrorist acts are committed by Muslims and there is no sign of any slowdown. The IRA ARE still going, inactive but still extant, that's what dormant means. The Nazis are gone, if you actually mean extreme hard right groups, their acts of terror are virtually zero next to Islamic ones. The Muslim British population expolsion isn't a 'boost' it's long term, exponential growth and has absolutely nothing to do with economic fluctuation. I suggest you look up the dictionary or UN definition of indigenous because you clearly have no idea what the word means.

2013-10-30 23:43

Babes I have absolutely every idea what indigenous means. Just because someone doesn't agree with your tiresome point doesn't mean they don't understand.

Case in point then. It really wasn't too long in recent history that both of these extremist groups fractured off from mainstream and caused unthinkable horror. Yet now you accept that they are extreme. You will also learn in time that the terrorism you've spoken of which is prevalent currently is not permanent.

A boost can be over any period of time and is absolutely in line with the economy. Had you any understanding of how the economy and geography works you would understand thin. The take some time. Read up on it and stop spouting irrelevant facts in an attempt to subdue the other side of debate.

If you've got a problem with another culture expanding and youfeel in such great threat for your own culture then quite honestly I'm not worried about you. Our entire generation isn't too bothered it's widely accepted that you're long gone and have no influence. No people of any significant power share your view, so ask yourself. If you believe something which Is being outgrown despite your hard evidence? Are you over reacting? Move with the times.

2013-10-31 12:51

If they come to this country, they should embrace out religion. There are enough Mosques in neighboring areas... Use them!

#419 Re:

2013-10-31 14:27

#417: -  It isn't a boost, it's cultural globally spread atrocities. Muslim terrorism presents a relatively minor threat to Britain, Muslim demographics presents a major one as their population is growing far faster than any other group according to the last government's official figures. Add this to their regressive creed, self-imposed separatism and expansion of their own educational, financial, legal systems etc and it all points in one direction. The hostility to this mosque didn't appear out of thin air, an attempt to set up a Buddhist temple would have been totally ignored. Lazy statements linking economic fluctuations with what is in reality a centuries old pattern of behaviour and expansionism demonstrate your lack of understanding of the issue. I haven't got a problem with 'another culture expanding' I've got a problem with this specific cuture expanding at this rate for the reasons outlined. As for 'our entire generation' you don't speak for them any more than I do. The corridors of power are infested with people too afraid to speak up as going against the prevailing politically correct ethos might harm their careers. It's interesting that the number of people voting for these main parites has plummeted in the last few years as millions have become disenfranchised, particularly on issues like the EU, mass immigration and enforced multiculturalism By 'move with the times' you mean go with the flow, not on any point of principle, but because it's easier.

2013-10-31 15:37

Quite simply this is not needed or wanted. There are plenty of mosques already in the Ashton and Oldham area for local Muslims to worship, we do not need any more of these which cause numerous problems including tensions in the local areas, not to mention the fact that Islam is NOT an inclusive religion and would not offer ANYTHING to the local community of people who are largely NOT Muslims.

2013-10-31 16:02

Unsuitable for the area. Traffic is very bad now
with the main road and two schools in the location
The opening times which are all day is not suitable for the area this is a residential area
where there are many senior citizens in the property surrounding the Pineapple........Should not ever be considered. Concerned resident.

2013-10-31 17:26

We need to revaluate this proposal as a community, better use of this building could be agreed which could benefit a more broader spectrum of people. It makes more sense for the future development of Stalybridge.

2013-10-31 19:30

we do not need one
briti

2013-10-31 22:30

they shouldn't be allowed on smell alone, i know i've lived next door to some paki's n they stink. Not being racist by sayin paki, its like calling me a brit, its the first four letters of said country so don't say im racist cos i dont like the smell of paki's

#425 Re:

2013-10-31 23:55

#424: briti -

Justify it however you like but that is a racist word. If it causes offence then why  you absolute lowlife? It's no different to the 'n'  word or m   pikey. It's gross behaviour. And as long as people like you are involved it's not a valid petition.