Say no to stalybridge mosque

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Say no to stalybridge mosque.

2013-10-28 02:06

You're right intolerance is a good thing. That's how we got rid of segregation. That's how women got the vote. That's how gat marriage was recently passed through. A whole bunch of intolerance.

I am Muslim and I am proud.

You also need to check up on British democracy which doesn't necessarily equal the peoples choice.

5% of signatures on here are bogus (estimation ) of a population of 24000 this doesn't equal a majority vote. It equals a minority of voices

#377 Re:

2013-10-28 09:17

#376: -

Perhaps you should concern yourself with muslim intolerance around the world before laying the law down to infidels in their own native country on how to run their affairs and who they have to live amongst. You might start with women's rights in the islamic world and how they compare with European countries.

Also - the voices which count most in this discussion are not the 24,000 you reference, but the residents living in close proximity to the proposed development. Anyone else who doesn't live close by and doesn't have a mosque (euphemistically referred to as a 'community centre') on their doorstep should keep their hooter out.

Just as there is freedom of association there is also freedom of disassociation - namely the moral right (whether legal or not) of groups and individuals to distance themselves from those with whom they have no affinity. Just beccause the current powers-that-be ride roughshod over that right with their anti-white one world agenda doesn't invalidate it.

#378 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why not?

2013-10-28 09:27

Jake

#379 Re:

2013-10-28 10:11

#351: - I know, sorry it seemed like mine was a snap back, i purely just put my reply to you with the other one, i forgot to seperate them! sorry! ha

Jake

#380 Re: Re:

2013-10-28 10:23

I am of mormon Religion, for those who don't know me... and If my church was to build another in tameside (we have 2 already) i would be extremly happy... but if there was petetions to stop this, i would be upset and fight to make sure this happens.
But in reality there would only be 40% ATHEISTS and 40% Racists objecting with only about %20 making valid reasons to why there should be no mosque/church built.
Id say ive seen only about 7/8 posts out of 16 pages of comments that are even worthy of a read to an actual debate or arguement about this topic.
to number 374
"EXactly, Plus just in case all the do gooders aint noticed yet, the MAJORITY of people posting here don't want it. Thats democracy folks, tough aint it."
Another person who fails to realise, some people dont want to waste their time with racists and people that cant hold a debate.

Jake

#381 Re:

2013-10-28 10:35

#376: - Exactly :-) well said!

#382 Re: Re:

2013-10-28 11:48

#377: - Re:

Tell me. What do you know of women's rights in the Islamic world? Go and read up and you will see Muslims believe in sequel equality. Women are disrespected in many faiths (women are note allowed to be ministers because they aren't pure enough, in Christianity.) we also don't disrespect homosexuals. In countries of WAR there are problems and women and children are, presumably you aren't naive enough to force that on all of us?

This is my native country too. I was born here. I work here and will grow old here. Perhaps as you are likely to be of iris descent you should go back there? Absolutely not because the world is ever changing and we mix together.

Freedom of disassociation is absolutely free and legal and you can do as you please. What you can't do is stop other people living their life the same way as you and if you have the right to own a property and run it as a business then so do we. If you don't like it then don't use it.

Jake

#383 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why not?

2013-10-28 15:24

#378: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why not?

Obviously need to grow up dont you...

2013-10-28 15:43

By 'racist' you mean any indigenous British person who wants to try and prevent their own demographic cultural/racial destruction in their own country.
According to the last government's official figures, between 2004 - 2008 the Islamic population of Britain grew ten times faster than any other group.

#385 Re:

2013-10-28 16:19

#384: -

Nope, not at all. It's not racist to not want a mosque. It isn't racist to want your small town to remain predominantly white forever more, it's naive and it's backwards. The racists are those who are prejudiced against a particular religion. Those with comments such as 'Muslims are rapists' 'they should go back to their own country ' etc. Read back through the comments and you can see quite plainly that racism is fraught within this debate. Furthermore there are so many bogus signatures that I know this isn't a fair petition. If this was true and you really thought you had a point worth arguing in today's society you wouldn't need to fake signatures.

#386 Re: Re:

2013-10-28 16:59

Reasoned criticism of a religion/culture (due for example to its tenets, insularity and burgeoning numbers) isn't prejudice, which by its nature is UNreasoning.

2013-10-28 17:26

Nicely copy and pasted. 'mosques are a breeding ground for the jihad' can you explain why this isn't racist or prejudice? How is that reasoning? It isn't it is ignorant and racist.

God this is so laboured now. You're so caught up in justifying the racism and prejudiced you have forgotten why you're even commenting.

A community centre has been applied for, privately funded and privately owned. It's not a mosque and it isn't a gateway into a whole new culture take over. Have some perspective. That is like saying a Chinese takeaway opening up might mean a growth in Chinese population. You're logic is flawed and your arguments are forced

#388 Re:

2013-10-28 17:36

#387: -  It is a mosque, unless they'll be holding prayers five times a day as they've already stated, for some other reason. You don't know where the £178,000 came from so how do you know it's privately funded. Many mosques are funded by the Saudis and other foreign groups promoting the spread of Islam. Your takeaway comparison is pathetic, what does a SE Asian food outlet have to do with an expansionist alien culture?

2013-10-28 18:59

If it can not be used for the disabled it cannot be used for this

2013-10-28 19:53

A mosque isn't just a building where people pray. Don't be ignorant. Muslims can pray ANYWHERE. This quite clearly states a community/education centre. There's a huge difference that you haven't bothered to discover.

It's only pathetic because you've already accepted it. 50years ago the though of another culture like the Chinese or Indian living alongside was completely alien. You will accept this also in time.

That's exactly what privately funded means clever clogs! IE not funded by the state like many on here claim, crying that the government is wasting money on it. It isn't costing any of you 'taxpayer's' anything.

2013-10-28 19:56

Did someone buy the building apply to turn into a centre for thedisabled with their own money?

2013-10-28 21:03

'It's not a mosque' was the statement. It is a mosque so the statement was wrong. Muslim demographic expansionism in Britain is on a different scale to all other cultures, including the indigenous one.

2013-10-28 21:19

Ok. Show me in the planning permission where it says a mosque? As far as I can tell it is your limited understanding of what a mosque is that is causing the confusion.

An indigenous culture can't expand so that sentence is redundant as of course other cultures will expand at a faster rate. A classic example of pseudo intellect, you're using words and phrases to back up an argument which logic cannot reason with.

It isn't a mosque. Muslims aren't terrorists. Those saying that they are are racists. All further arguments to loophole this are embarrassing on your part

2013-10-28 22:05

NO MOSQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013-10-28 22:20

Stop the mass islamification of Britain

#396 Re:

2013-10-28 22:53

#376: -

A Muslim who's pro woman and gay rights. Pull the other one.

#397 Re: Re:

2013-10-28 22:59

#396: - Re:

An ignorant small person who has no knowledge of another culture, preaching. Nice one, very clever. You look super unracist now.

2013-10-28 23:54

This mosque will be on my doorstep, I all ready have enough problems parking outside my home from visitors to St Peters school, without the added traffic this mosque would attract
#hashtag

2013-10-29 00:20

Why don't all the people who oppose our opposition go and make their own boards to discuss how much more intellectual and "open minded" they are, and leave us to our purpose in petitioning.I mean, why would they even want to spend their precious time arguing with us simpletons who dared to say no to something they wanted? #thankssomuch

#400 Re:

2013-10-29 01:33

#393: -