Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

#419 Re:

2013-10-31 14:27

#417: -  It isn't a boost, it's cultural globally spread atrocities. Muslim terrorism presents a relatively minor threat to Britain, Muslim demographics presents a major one as their population is growing far faster than any other group according to the last government's official figures. Add this to their regressive creed, self-imposed separatism and expansion of their own educational, financial, legal systems etc and it all points in one direction. The hostility to this mosque didn't appear out of thin air, an attempt to set up a Buddhist temple would have been totally ignored. Lazy statements linking economic fluctuations with what is in reality a centuries old pattern of behaviour and expansionism demonstrate your lack of understanding of the issue. I haven't got a problem with 'another culture expanding' I've got a problem with this specific cuture expanding at this rate for the reasons outlined. As for 'our entire generation' you don't speak for them any more than I do. The corridors of power are infested with people too afraid to speak up as going against the prevailing politically correct ethos might harm their careers. It's interesting that the number of people voting for these main parites has plummeted in the last few years as millions have become disenfranchised, particularly on issues like the EU, mass immigration and enforced multiculturalism By 'move with the times' you mean go with the flow, not on any point of principle, but because it's easier.

Replies

#426 Re: Re:

2013-10-31 23:57:11

#419: - Re:

You're embarrassing yoursen.