dailymail.co.uk/floodpetition

Quoted post

2014-02-13 14:29

Charity begins at home , help all our victims of the floods .

Replies

#566 Re:

2014-02-16 10:25:51

#602 Re: Flood Petition

2014-02-16 14:30:50

#615 Re: i sould think so

2014-02-16 17:04:03

I would like this and other parliamentary parties to relies,
that the British people come first. It is ower hard money, that should be HELPING
ower country and not given it to other countries that do not need it.thay musts
be laughing there heads off at us. I am convinced they must see a big M on ower
government’s forehead that means MUGS to them. Why is it always us that hands
out the most money you never hear what the other country give? And now that china
and India
are lot better off, are thy going to give something back to help us .NOT ON
YOUR LIFE. So I would like not just part of this 11 billion but all of it to
help us first. In the mean time let the other countries that do nothing help
them

#401: -

bumblebee

#668 Re:

2014-02-17 12:44:22

Our country has a big problem and I certainly agree that the money paid in by our people should be used to

help our people.   Where are the handouts to us  ???

#766 Re:

2014-02-18 14:40:38

pp
michaeljohn

#805 Re:Charity begins a home

2014-02-18 17:23:57

Its great that the Daily Mail has taken up the fight of the flood victims. Since December people in this Country have been victims of flooding and nothing has been done. The December flooding was just the first and now half the countries flooded. It seemed strange that it took the Thames to flood before the disaster word was mentioned about five weeks after the worst floods in modern histroy occured. This govenment loves spending money on lost causes they seem to forget that people matter thier voters, i wonder how many  of the flood victims will give there politicians the vote. All the over seas aide should be stopped until all and i mean all the floood victims and sea defences have been have been put right.

I live in a flat on the first floor and i even feel there suffering the people in charge just do not under stand the suffering these brave people are going through or action would have been taken earlier.

Touchy

#815 Re:Charity begins at home - HELP all our victims of the floods

2014-02-18 19:00:32

STOP MPs Second Home favours.  STOP all claims like "paper clips" on expenses.  STOP giving so much of taxpayers money to charities abroad - some but cut back on the multi millions.   MORE MONEY TO OUR VICTIMS OF THE FLOODS.  CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.