STOP THE MOSQUE/ISLAMIC CENTRE IN YORK

Quoted post

#154 Re:

2011-08-01 03:56

#128: Anna -

Anna I think this country has been more than tolerant to other cultures, however, most cultures integrate with us, most muslims don't want to integrate into the ways of this great country.  Go to Tower Hamlets where mac are prevalent mac who want to turn Buckingham Palace into a mega mosque then tell us that we don't have a problem. Answer me this who would come to our aid if we had a disaster, absolutely no one, we help out every 3rd world country with billions of pounds & still they want to come over here and change things to their way of life. Look @ the news of the 2 muslim teenagers that painted over half naked posters of women advertising lynx because they didn't agree with pictures of half naked women on show as it is against their religion.  Anna open your eyes to the real world honey

Replies

Anna

#161 Re: Re:

2011-08-01 13:05:32

#154: - Re:

Anonymous, yes this country has been extremely tolerant in some cases, however recently it seems that intolerance has increased enormously. There is a difference between muslim's not wanting to intergrate into society and wanting to keep their faith. I deeply doubt that Buckingham palace will ever be turned into a 'mega mosque' and I don't really think that there are any normal muslims out there that would seriously ask for that. If we had a disaster perhaps no-one would come to our aid, including America... And yet I bet there would never be a petition for another Mcdonalds not to be built or any other American icon. Also, most of the countries Britain provides money for are african countries such as Kenya and Ethiopia, who don't come over to Britain at all never mind wanting to change the way of life. You can't base your view of muslims on two extremist teenagers. I have got my eyes open to the real world, that's the difference, I don't believe that UK culture should remain simply a one race one colour culture. If Britain didn't want these cultures coming through in the modern day then we shouldn't have invaded their countries all those years ago.