VALERIE'S LAW

Quoted post

2011-08-07 03:31

It would sure be nice to see the purposed law and not some group of emotionally charged people trying to get signatures on a petition. As long as I can remember there have been laws against heroin. You can create law after law after law and not solve anything at all. I saw a lady on the street corner today that claimed I was just like her until she found her son dead. I wanted to stop and tell her how wrong she was. I have worked in an environment where I have been exposed to people on the drug constantly. I wanted to tell her that I indeed was not like her, I would know something was up with one of my children. To me it seemed like she didn't know her son well enough to save his life. so start your name calling and bashing now because it will fall on deaf ears and eyes because this will be my first and last visit here!!! Get a life people and watch those you care about........that's all it takes

Replies

#59 Re:

2011-08-07 05:25:39

#58: -  

just so everyone knows their are no laws in the state of missouri against being part of someones death from a drug. People need to know that kids are dieing from trying this drug just once. So the ignorance is on the ones who just sit and do nothing.

#64 Re:

2011-09-07 09:00:54

I don't care if you come back on here or not.  However, I will not feel right unless I state my opinion.  First of all, have you ever read a US Government book, the Constiution, or some ethics in general?  Laws derive from how citizens live and their actions you fool!  Apparently you don't have children, cause your kind always like to be the parent they are not!!  Yhea, I agree it starts at home, but what do you do when their on their own in college and decide to think their immortal cause they have had a few drinks.  Have you ever heard of peer pressure?  No wait you are peer pressure, and I can tell, you are probably the one who bullied, and probably one who would leave someone to die because you are a coward and lack courage and wisdom!!!!!  So, you get a life with a little values you unethical "law abiding citizen".

#82 Re:

2012-02-05 07:05:59

You are very naive