Hands Off Hartlebury Common

Quoted post

steve mccarron
The author of this petition

#1567 Sneaky guest

2011-10-08 16:19

It's not that remarkable an article though Barnett (and I bet the guests 'what a surprise' is meant to be read with sarcasm that someone could be so stupid) and I'm sure the paper is only going on what it's been told.
All that we know is that some man's been picked up for damaging fencing at the common, and because the time's pretty accurate we can only assume whoever it was was seen doing it. I mean, 'just after 11am' is hardly sneaking about under cover is it?

I should start your own campaign, you seem to know exactly how to go about things properly, is sneaking the way forward?

Replies

#1568 Re: Sneaky guest

2011-10-08 18:47:07

#1567: steve mccarron - Sneaky guest

Funny enough I haven't said anything about sneaking around being the right or wrong way have I?
Someone put a link I've read it and it doesn't tell you any more than a mans been picked up for damaging fencing. We can assume that he's been picked up for it as he was probably been seen doing it. As I said the time's quite accurate and it was during the day so you can't say he was sneaking around.
If it was done at an odd time by someone sneaking around when people aren't likely to be out, then the paper would have even less to report on wouldn't it and it would have been even less remarkable?