Hands Off Hartlebury Common

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Hands Off Hartlebury Common.

#1551 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: VERY ODD?

2011-10-02 16:41

#1550: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: VERY ODD?

PEOPLE DO CARE, PEOPLE ALSO WISH TO SIT ON THE FENCE AND LET OTHERS EXPOSE THE CORRUPT WCC.

WATCH THIS SPACE, I AM UP FOR A CHALLENGE, AND I KNOW OTHERS THAT ARE ALSO, HOW ABOUT YOU?

TONY BARNETT

steve mccarron

#1552 Oh yes they do

2011-10-02 22:25

#1550: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: VERY ODD?

The cows will be gone soon and so will the so called farmer. All operatives are complicit to a crime. Their excuse will be that they where only following instructions. All weak people in power say that when they are found out. There is a justice in this country, though it is elusive and you have to work very hard to get it. The undermining of our lawful heritage is an abomination and unforgivable. We will suceed in stopping the wrongs here and restoring the common to it's pre-work condition.

fran the common

2011-10-05 12:36

hi steve got a picture of cow in the road is this not a danger, or road traffic laws

#1554 Re:

2011-10-05 15:50

#1553: fran the common -

is it because some idiot cut the fence and allowed it to escape

steve mccarron

#1555 Cows on roads

2011-10-06 02:08

#1553: fran the common -

The fence does not have to be cut to let the cattle out  "Guest"

Sorry Fran, had to say that to  mr guest.

This fence is the only stock fence I have seen without barbed wire? It is a disaster waiting to happen and on other sites there have been serious collisions. There will be no insurance payout from the council for serious accidents as they are not covered as they do NOT own Hartlebury Common. If I wreck a bus shelter belonging to the council, the police are called, I am arrested, I later appear in a CRIMINAL court and costs are recovered and I will be fined.

None of the above has happened after our removal of the fencing earlier. We had 14 days to pay COSTS six months ago! We have not and will not pay? Why?, because they cannot enforce a fraudulent claim and this is why the common is uninsurable. You cannott insure something you do not own in this case hartlebury common.

2011-10-06 11:36

So, do we get to see the picture? You could email it to the bloke who started the petition and he'll put it on?
A Solicitor

#1557 A solicitor

2011-10-06 22:22

WORCESTERSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL DO NOT OWN HARTLEBURY COMMON!!!!

#1558 Re:

2011-10-07 19:03

#1556: -

WHY NOT VISIT THE COMMON?

#1559 Re: Re:

2011-10-07 21:10

#1558: - Re:

Why, has the person who took the picture we are talking about left a copy of it up there?

2011-10-08 00:04

Exactly the same thing is going on in Sutton Common/Heath in Suffolk - completely crazy! Good luck with your fight

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-10-08 01:18

#1563 Re:

2011-10-08 11:00

#1560: -

GIVE A PHONE CALL 01630 685164

TONY BARNETT

#1564 Re:

2011-10-08 11:03

#1562: -

THE SURPRISE WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE ASTONISHING IF THE PAPER HAD PUT IT'S BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE OPENING IT'S MOUTH

TONY BARNETT

2011-10-08 14:07

It's not that remarkable an article though Barnett (and I bet the guests 'what a surprise' is meant to be read with sarcasm that someone could be so stupid) and I'm sure the paper is only going on what it's been told.
All that we know is that some man's been picked up for damaging fencing at the common, and because the time's pretty accurate we can only assume whoever it was was seen doing it. I mean, 'just after 11am' is hardly sneaking about under cover is it?
steve mccarron
The author of this petition

#1566 Guest

2011-10-08 16:17

#1560: -

"Exactly the same thing is going on in Sutton Common/Heath in Suffolk - completely crazy! Good luck with your fight"

Thanks for your support. The sad reality is that there is yet to be a single success in similar scemes. Worcestershire wildlife trust tried to tell me that Preece common was a flagship conversion. One of our members knows it well, he lives next door to it!

Preece common has been abandoned and has failed completeley, there has never been a hint of success!

steve mccarron
The author of this petition

#1567 Sneaky guest

2011-10-08 16:19

It's not that remarkable an article though Barnett (and I bet the guests 'what a surprise' is meant to be read with sarcasm that someone could be so stupid) and I'm sure the paper is only going on what it's been told.
All that we know is that some man's been picked up for damaging fencing at the common, and because the time's pretty accurate we can only assume whoever it was was seen doing it. I mean, 'just after 11am' is hardly sneaking about under cover is it?

I should start your own campaign, you seem to know exactly how to go about things properly, is sneaking the way forward?

#1568 Re: Sneaky guest

2011-10-08 18:47

#1567: steve mccarron - Sneaky guest

Funny enough I haven't said anything about sneaking around being the right or wrong way have I?
Someone put a link I've read it and it doesn't tell you any more than a mans been picked up for damaging fencing. We can assume that he's been picked up for it as he was probably been seen doing it. As I said the time's quite accurate and it was during the day so you can't say he was sneaking around.
If it was done at an odd time by someone sneaking around when people aren't likely to be out, then the paper would have even less to report on wouldn't it and it would have been even less remarkable?

steve mccarron

#1569 Why?

2011-10-08 20:52

"Funny enough I haven't said anything about sneaking around being the right or wrong way have I?
Someone put a link I've read it and it doesn't tell you any more than a mans been picked up for damaging fencing. We can assume that he's been picked up for it as he was probably been seen doing it. As I said the time's quite accurate and it was during the day so you can't say he was sneaking around.
If it was done at an odd time by someone sneaking around when people aren't likely to be out, then the paper would have even less to report on wouldn't it and it would have been even less remarkable?"

Do you think the commons historic status should be maintained?   Yes, or No?

steve mccarron

#1570 OWNERSHIP

2011-10-08 20:55

This fence is the only stock fence I have seen without barbed wire? It is a disaster waiting to happen and on other sites there have been serious collisions. There will be no insurance payout from the council for serious accidents as they are not covered as they do NOT own Hartlebury Common. If I wreck a bus shelter belonging to the council, the police are called, I am arrested, I later appear in a CRIMINAL court and costs are recovered and I will be fined.

None of the above has happened after our removal of the fencing earlier. We had 14 days to pay COSTS six months ago! We have not and will not pay? Why?, because they cannot enforce a fraudulent claim and this is why the common is uninsurable. You cannott insure something you do not own in this case hartlebury common.

#1571 Re:

2011-10-09 18:46

#1565: -

PERHAPS YOU TOO SHOULD FOLLOW THE ADVICE TO THE PAPER, SHOULD YOU HAVE A BRAIN THAT IS

TONY BARNETT

#1572 Re:

2011-10-15 00:29

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2011-10-15 00:40

#1574 Re:

2011-10-15 13:04

#1573: -

WE SEE THROUGH YOU MR FARMER

TONY BARNETT

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2011-10-16 13:59