ATTENTION: MEETING WAS CANCELED BY MR.SPURGEON TOBYS BOSS.

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition ATTENTION: MEETING WAS CANCELED BY MR.SPURGEON TOBYS BOSS. .

Liz Ninniedog Acord

#76 Re:

2014-12-04 12:07

#52: -  

Hi. It's Liz. I started the petition. Is there any way i could speak to you. 

2014-12-04 12:55

He should of been gone along time ago when he was taking ppls dogs, to b put down, but taking the ones he wanted to keep himself to his house.

2014-12-04 18:28

He's very rude. He came to my house wanting a pit its was a boxer n when he first was banging on the door like he was a crazy person opened the door he didn't tell me his name or nothing said he wanted the pit. Long story short called the npd when officer came then he told me his n n found the paper that had the.org law on it gave it to me took the boxer that wasn't up dated on shoots when I called vet to get appt. They said oh toby come see you how sad is that.

2014-12-04 19:08

It's not the breed. In our family the Pit is the most loving girl there is. Always kissing. Stop being stupid WILLS.

2014-12-04 22:06

theres no reason to have a cooked toby in there n Newark needs to stop playing against pitts ,it was passed down from the house ,ohio passed it ,in heath n zansevillle ,there not considered visious , they need not only to get rid of him but to get with the program that every other town has , they want it law to make money , they need to find another way n leave good pitts alone

2014-12-04 22:31

Its not fare to the dog Ana dog is a dog its wrong to single out one breed just because fools are using them for their. Stupity need to put the the fools to not the dog

2014-12-04 22:53

toby is crooked so is the law director in Newark ,its time to put a stop on this no surrounding towns is crooked against pitt bulls

2014-12-04 23:04

Pit bulls are "dogs" too. Just like all the other animals that run the streets loose . but cause of the breed that don't make them any less of a "dog" as any other. my PitBull is my baby , my kids besfriend ,an also my Family.

#84 Re:

2014-12-05 04:23

#3: -  

he was sitting out by my house today

#85 Re: Re:

2014-12-05 20:33

#84: - Re:  

can you text me ? If I give you my number?

#86 Re: Re:

2014-12-05 20:42

#84: - Re:  

http://www.newarkpd.com/ anyone that he is harassing now please file a report at this link 

#87 What to do now

2014-12-05 20:46

file a complaint on the NPD web page.  http://www.newarkpd.com/

2014-12-07 01:57

Don't have a Pittbull but have had very negative interaction with Mr. Toby Wills. At the very least he is rude, threatening, and very unprofessional in his position. He needs to go.
And yes my dogs are legal. Although he did try everything in his power to incriminate my dogs and I.

#89 NEW MEETING TIME DEC 15TH!!!!

2014-12-09 23:07

Attention: There will be a City Council meeting Dec 15th!!!! Monday at 7:00!!!City Hall!! 40 W Main Street!! You have all been invited to tell your story about Animal Control. They will be waiting to hear from all of you !!! So please pass this on. This is your chance.

2015-01-02 16:19

Toby is nothing more than a worthless person who vowls to take every Pittbull down with him. My baby, a pure bred brindle Pitt was locked away because of him. Too many people are being jailed over the stupid laws of vicious breeds. If a dog hurts a human, they are to be put down but if a human hurts a human, they get a sentence and back out on their feet! This is not fair! Toby thinks he can act on any breed he wishes, and that is just nonsense! My baby wouldnt hurt a fly, but according to Toby he growled and acted out in aggression. Any dog has instincts and if my baby was scared, he did the right thing! Screw you Toby! Get a new dog warden Newark!
Kristina

2015-04-22 14:27

Toby is a JACKASS, and the sooner he gets relieved of his "job", the better. AND, could someone please tell this man to SHOWER DAILY. He looks dirty, but more than that, when a man doesn't wash his hair, YOU CAN TELL. I take better care of my dog than you take care of yourself, "sir".

#92 Re:

2015-04-23 01:41

#3: -  

Start taking pictures and file a complaint at the sheriffs office against him

2015-04-23 03:54

Unfair prejudice mean man needs taken off of his high horse and quit the power trip

2015-04-26 15:58

Someone that likes to argue instead of listen does not need to work with public for the city. Judging by looks instead of facts is unacceptable.