Justice for Nasser Ahmed

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Justice for Nasser Ahmed.

2016-11-17 19:05

Because Nasar is a good friend of mine who didn't Derserve this

2016-11-17 19:37

the reason that i have signed this petition is because i believe that the head teacher of Nasser's school should be changed as she did nothing to help the situation and instead lied to get her self out of it.The same should happen to the deputy head.
I hope that Nasser's parents are doing OK and pray that he goes heaven.

2016-11-17 22:22

Action needs to be taken for force punishment which lead to his death. Also as the school was aware of his medical conditions.

2016-11-17 23:16

We want justice. No child should face this consequences anymore. Naser's family should get justice.

2016-11-17 23:24

Support Nasars family and help them get justice

#456 Re:

2016-11-17 23:30

#5: -  

اللهم آمين يا رب العالمين

2016-11-17 23:31

Teacher have to injustice with this student

2016-11-18 00:11

my request is give long life prison to deputy head teacher thanks he is responsible for his death

2016-11-18 00:58

because I too have siblings and that boy was someone's brother/son/nephew and his family deserve some answers

2016-11-18 01:12

Because the deputy of the school is a crual person who should be sacked and severe action be taken against his action of unjustice

2016-11-18 08:32

Justice is required coz this is important for our future generation.

2016-11-18 11:32

We want justice for this boy

2016-11-18 17:43

He was put in a basement cellar by force to worsen his illness condition intentionally, they are hidding that truth.

It is heart breaking this child put his hands together begged these savage nazi teachers not to force him in the cellar because his is ill and not well.

This is illegal and human right abuse and kidnapping and torture this ammount too, unfortunatly one law applies differently to muslims hence no justice.  They treated him like a guantanomobay detainee. This would not happen if he was a white kid...they apprently supervised him, to his death too. it all does not add up, there are alot of hidden things and obvious abuse of a child because he is a vulnable muslim, as usual. This lead to his death, nothing short of terrorism against a child.  

#464 Re:

2016-11-18 17:55

#30: -  

he was put in a cellar for dention this is illegal and kidnapping and human right abuse, they did to worsen his condition to lead him to die and then they supervised him to his death.

He put his hands together and begged them to let him go but they contnue likle israeli soldier, they treated him like a guantanomobay detainee and now HE IS DEAD! 

JUSTIC FOR NASSAR AHMED!!!!!

#465 Re:

2016-11-18 17:56

#459: -  

he was put in a cellar for dention this is illegal and kidnapping and human right abuse, they did to worsen his condition to lead him to die and then they supervised him to his death.

He put his hands together and begged them to let him go but they contnue likle israeli soldier, they treated him like a guantanomobay detainee and now HE IS DEAD! 

#466 Re:

2016-11-18 17:57

#401: -  

He put his hands together and begged them to let him go but they contnue like israeli soldier, they treated him like a guantanomobay detainee and now HE IS DEAD! 

#467 Re:

2016-11-18 17:58

#51: - Re: Re: Re: Re:  

2016-11-18 18:08

This poor boy suffered such a horrible and unexpected death. "Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un" Translation: "We surely belong to Allah and to Him we shall return." Ameen

2016-11-18 21:13

Justice for Nessar Ahmed

2016-11-18 22:26

Inna lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi Raji’un (Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return).
May Almighty Allah dwell him in Jannatul Firdaus (the most beautiful paradise).
Ameen.

I signed this petition because I think that Nasar has been treated without care. If the school knew about his conditions why was his basic needs weren't cared of. I am shocked that Nasar himself was telling the teacher " I am not well please let me go".

Yet he still was kept behind of a "tipped bin". That's not even an excuse to keep a child in detention. I don't want anyone else to experience the same incident like Nasar because then it will mean injustice as well as suffering the most. I hope my and other people's comments will bring the Nasar's family justice.

#471 Re: Re:

2016-11-19 01:01

#448: - Re:  

Power gets to their heads (teachers). Students may be 70% doesn't mean the teachers are Bangladeshi.

#472 Re: Lies

2016-11-19 01:09

#447: - Lies 

Who is this ofsted?

Just like how the NHS have a brilliant service (not).

Teachers have no morals these days behind closed doors we do not know what happens. The government should implement CCTV monitoring in all areas of schools with the exceptional places such as toilets and changing areas of course.

After I watched a a video last month, and read articles on this case, where a white male special behavioural teacher in the US pushed a 4 year old boy African American boy (with learning disability) on a bean bag back and forth, manhandled him using racial slurs such as 'I told you to sit boy' grabbed him and pushed him back and forth. He did not know he was filmed by the school undercover.  Thankfully he was sacked. 

You'd think you can trust teachers but we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, may I add they are incompetent these days. Not like the olden days where the teachers had morals.

So yeah save your speech. Don't tell lies with your version of what had not happened. Save it for the jury. Murdering scum. Watched him slowly die! Failed to call for emergency till later.  What no first aiders on sight!? No inhaler on site?! Incompetent fools he was under 16, so school responsible. However if it was home school would have been on the phone to police and social! Manslaughter or murder blood on your hands!

If it was a white race no doubt the public would have ensured justice to be served. And the school had the audacity claiming 'unexplained' death nah... murder! Should be 'suspicious'.

Alot of us believe that is what happened so go and use your speech in another campaign.

# justice for Nasser # spread the word # raise a fundraising site for a Human Rights and Criminal Lawyer # pray police don't make 2nd error like Stephen Lawrence R.I.P #minorities matter too