Petition To CRL

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Petition To CRL.

2016-11-17 17:53

We have to stand for inkolo yethu nomprofuthu wethu wakwantu . Osivule amehlo ngokukhonza uNkulunkulu ngokobuzwe bethu

2016-11-17 17:57

I signed because l want the CRL commissioner to hands of my leader,,for this man is a true man of God who have changed my life both spiritually and healthy,which the commissioner could not do,l don't need protection from my belief.

2016-11-17 17:59

because i dont want to protected by what you call CRL from my spiritual journey under the leadership of an African man who knows the problems that are facing africans let me simply say i am against this Regime you should have done this when Missionaries arrived here. .......

2016-11-17 18:08

Because I believe our spiritual leaders should consulted in a respective way not in this ridiculous behaviour this must stop.CRL go back to the drawing board and reconsider or review your actions towards our Spiritual leaders.

2016-11-17 18:13

Every person in this world is entitled to their rights, as African religious people we feel that having our religion regulated by the CRL commission is like someone being raped

2016-11-17 18:16

CRL IS A GROUP OF DUTCH REFORMED CHURCHES,WICH OWNED BY MISSIONARIES WHO USED OUR FOREFATHERS IN YEARS BACK TO MAKE MONEY FOR THEIR COUNTRIES
NOW THEY REALY FEEL THAT THEY NO LONGER IN POWERS OF LEADING US ANY MORE BECAUSE GOD IS NOW SPEAKING AGAIN TO US AFRICANS AS BEFORE HE DID TO OUR AFRICANS PROFETES AND PROPHETS NTSIKANA,NONGQAUZA,MANTSUPA AND MANY MORE
THEY MUST CLEARY STOP TO USE BLACK PEOPLE UPFRONT IN ORDER TO GAIN STRENGTH AS THEY DID TO OUR ANCESTORS
THE TRUTH IS LET THEM GO BACK WERE THEY BELONG AND LEAVE US AFRICANS WORSHIPING GOD IN OUR OWN WAY ALL INDIGENOUS CHURCHES ARE FREE TO PRACTICES THEIR WAYS OF WORSHIPPING GOD FREELY AS ANY OTHER CHURCHES WITHOUT GIFT OF PROPHET AND HEALING DO
CRL STOP TO ASK FOR MONEY FROM OUR CHURCHES WE REALY UNDERSTAND VERY WELL ABOUT OFFERING AND TITHE THEIR MEANING
SO IT IS TIME FOR THESE MONIES TO UPLIFT AFRICAN LEADERS WICH ARE ONLY THE TRUE AFRICAN PROPHETS OF GOD

INSTEAD COME TO THEM AND ASK HOW YOU CAN SOLVE THE ISSUE OF FALSE PROPHETS WHO ARE MAKING PEOPLE TO BELIEVE IN MAGIC NOT IN GOD
I BELIEVE THEY WILL GIVE YOU DIRECTION
WE DON'T WANT CRL TO PROTECT US ONLY GOD WILL GUID US AS HE ALWAYS DO SINCE YOU THE MISSIONARIES TEACH US THAT WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN GOD HE WILL REVEAL HIMSELF TO YOU IN MANY WAYS THEN YES WE BELIEVED AND HE IS NOW SPEAKING TO US THROUGH OUR OWN AFRICAN LEADERS AND TRUE PROPHETS AND TEACHERS SO PLEASE BACK OFF WE HAVE SEEN THE DIRECTION IT'S OUR TIME TO GROW SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY TOO

Anonymous

2016-11-17 18:28

I signed this petition because i am fighting for our African religion as an African, CRL commission is formed by white people, therefore they do not understand our religion, God created Africans as they are, therefore we must worship God the way he created us. Hands of CRL from our religion and our African Prophets.

2016-11-17 18:31

I fully support my spiritual father and will follow him and all his leadership cause his a true man of God.

2016-11-17 18:33

To stand for our right as african christian. Inkolo yethu njengama Africa kumele siyilwele sizokwazi ukukhonza uNkulunkulu ngendlela yethu yakwantu sikhululekille

2016-11-17 18:41

Spirituality can not be controlled or given any boundaries so the CRL can infrindge my right to practice any religion I want to along with its practices

2016-11-17 19:18

As A Sosha I deserve the right to practice my religion freely with out being managed by the crl commission and the government. This is our country government and Crl must mind their own business.

2016-11-17 19:22

Ngoba ngibona kunengcindezi enkolweni yobuChristu njalo ingenaphi indaba yama bank statement endabeni yenkonzo. Kanti wona amaroma as well as amasabatha kwasemandulo bebezikhupha izishumi. Kuqala namuhla na ukuthi zikhushwe iZishumi ematempeleni. Sicela ukuhlanza

2016-11-17 19:28

I sign this petition because I support ma leader hes a grt african leader and he is teaching tha truth has guiding us all tha tym we will always suport him nometer how it is somlandela kuze kube phezu keethuna

2016-11-17 19:37

And Xaluva u will never be enough at all u don't know wat u want njengoba wena ulahle anasiko akho walandela amasiko abelungu abahlukumeza okhokho bethu namanje siphansi kwencindezelo wen are u going to wake up emaqandeni bakunikezani stop stop stop abusing our Spiritually fathers tha govenment is corrupt u can't fix it u can't fix it u are bizzy d

Hepling then to kill us awunamahlon sis

2016-11-17 19:51

Wena crl uzochitha inkululeko yethu uxakwe yinto mawuyenze
kuba icawe ezinje nge Revelation church of god zicawa ezithunywe ngunkulunkulu kuba zizokhulula ama Africa kwingxaki zawo baninzi abantu bakhululeka pha .
Nam ndingomnye wabo
St P

#91 CRL Commission

2016-11-17 19:56

I dont agree with the conduct of this commission, why would they think the public needs protection from so called dangerous religions, they must come forward with the proof of complaints from the public they want to protect, they just want to derail the rise of the African prophets and religious leaders, whatever is done in churches is none of the commission's business, if people allow themselves to be robbed or abused as the commission claims, the people must be blamed also, they must investigate before allowing themselves to be played or abused, even the bible says you must test the spirit, people voted for apartheid, people still vote for people who promise them heaven and earth in the meanwhile they deliver nothing, politicians lie everyday to people who vote for them , why there isn't a commission to protect them? People must just open tbeir eyes, these traditional churches from tbe west cannot accept to see African churches growing and delivering people, those churches get their funding from abroad and they do not have the gifts of healing and prophecy, they just teach about tbe bible which is in it's totality is not 100% correct, the Holy Spirit is not with those churches, the people pushing for that commissions agenda are the same people who were the architects of apartheid. Wake up sizwe esimnyama, "Ethiopia will stretch her hands to the Lord" that was a prophecy for Africa,  rise up Africa, no to this CRL Commission

2016-11-17 20:07

Its abusing our spirituality and our leaders we r Adults and we know very well what we want..So please This commission must back off.#HandsOff our spiritual leaders

2016-11-17 20:15

It's because I don't agree with the CRL commission,it doesn't respect our indigenous leaders and churches.It want us to worship the western way and not the way God created us.

2016-11-17 20:23

Because i want the CRL commition to back off,if it wasn't for this church i wouldn't be where I am today,as for finances its non of your business if we give 10% of our salaries it comes out of our hearts we are not forced to do so but we are doing it so that the evangelism can reach other people on all spheres of the earth...who are you to disrespect our leader like that Xaluva?...you need to find yourself a hobby...#handsOffOurSpiritualLeaders

2016-11-17 20:29

Aba Proofethi bakwaNtu zange banikwe inhlonipho nendawo yabo esiZweni bafakwa phansikwe ngcinezelo yoMoya. Nanamhlanje our African Prophets with ztheir Gifts bafakwakwi RELIGIOUS CAPTURE ngu CRL with their hidden agendas. Hands off to our Spiritual ledears

2016-11-17 20:30

HANDS of our spiritual leaders i disagree on the CRL decision about our african prophets .They are despising our african leader those they should be learning to instead they are puppets of missionaries. The CRL has no right to be involve in the financial things of the church as we won't ask them about their salaries therefore leave our african prophets .If we had a problem we would have said it ,but us doing nothing shows that we don't have any problems with our spiritual leaders so #hands off our spiritual leaders

2016-11-17 21:09

Hands of to our Spiritual Leaders we are not attending spaza shops sessions we serving God ngendlela yakwantu

2016-11-17 21:13

Ngiyamazi Nkulunkulu engimlandelayo akukho muntu ongiplhoqayo noma ongenzisayo konke engikwenzayo yimi angidingi muntu ozongitshela ukuthi ngenzeni nini kuphi

2016-11-18 00:25

Musani ukucinezela Spiritual leaders  zethu this crl commission must fall siyaphila thina ezinkonzweni zethu Zabantu abamnyama

2016-11-18 03:29

I signed this petition because CRL is embarrassing our indigenous churches, I feel that crl is telling us to praise God in a western way, I am a African so I will follow the African Leader who will understand me.

Crl summoned our Leaders as if they were guilty, we are not hiding anything but it's the way they do this, yes there are false Prophets BUT CRl must handle this in a good manner.

What is happening now is what happened to Enoch Mgijima, white people killed black people because they wanted them to this in their own way, no not this time Xaluva, I am sick n tired of black people who are used to suppress other black