STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS.

buttfucker

#126 halp

2012-12-10 17:04

my name is buttfucker
please report me to the appropriate re-naming authorities
i don't know how to rename myself
when i was a child every time we had a substitute teacher say my name the look on their face was horrendous
child services just laughed and sent me on my way
please sign my petition to rename me
a wise alcoholic

2012-12-10 17:05

Life is to short. Go spend it with your 'family' if you have any.
cannot take you seriously

#128 Giggling like a school girl. This is hilarious

2012-12-10 17:27

y u doin' dis?
Southern Christain Transformers Fan

2012-12-10 18:15

Isn't Brawl a bad guy? So wouldn't that teach kids that brawls were bad?

Also, did you know that the 80's Transformers show has many Christain references in it? They have their god and creator Primus. There is a Satan-like character that they team up to defeat. Optimus Prime is a reference to Jesus due to dieing to protect humanity and his own kind and rising from the dead afterwards. There are also a couple of characters that are mentioned in the series that have reference to people from the bible. Some of these things have even been passed down through the years and is still in the show today. If you at least watched the 80's Transformers TV show, I think you would like it.....

Or at least laugh at the mass amounts of animation errors in it.
UNICRON

#130 WHAT IS THIS POOP?

2012-12-10 19:54

/FARTS ON THIS PETITION/ YOU ARE THE SAME TYPE WHO RUINS EVERYTHING WITH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. GO GET A LIFE.
HELEX

#131 Re: GALVATRON'S WIFE, CYCLONUS

2012-12-10 21:09

#119: - GALVATRON'S WIFE, CYCLONUS

I TOLD TARN TO STAY AWAY FROM THESE INTERNET PETITIONS BUT HE DIDN'T LISTEN!!!

No one's going to take us the rest of the DJD seriously!!

Quintessons

2012-12-10 21:12

We find Hasbro... NOT GUILTY

FEED THEM TO THE SHARKTICONS

Petitioner is troll

2012-12-10 22:54

The comments are win. I don't care about this pointless petition. I just came here to see all the comments.
Stiletto Starscream

#134 WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

2012-12-11 01:15

I got my cousin all these toys.
Now he does drugs; is in a gang; a racist bastard who thinks all black people are evil; thinks Hitler was a great guy; wants to commit suicide by jumping of a cliff, and now a satanist.
Man, you should have made this petition years ago.
My cousin is all messed up.. I don't know what to do. :C
Miss Flynn

#135 You're either joking or stupid

2012-12-11 01:30

If this is a joke then well done, if not then do your research on the damn character lady! These characters are named based on their abilities like Thundercracker is named based on the fact that he can create sonic booms, Acid Storm can create acid rain and so on. If you're getting offended by "Thundercracker" you obviously can't handle names like "Erector,""Hot Rod," or "Windbreaker."These names don't do anything to affect a child's psyche, just like any other name they're just a way to distinguish characters between each repaint.
Insert funny name here

2012-12-12 01:02

This petition can't be serious. If it is, I'd suggest you re-evaluate EVERYTHING.

Cause Hasbo is totally out to create world disorder through children... As if, get a grip and please never have children... I wouldn't want to see kids live in a house full of bubblewrap cause of overprotective people like you.

#137 not amused

2012-12-12 03:55

What the fuck is this?

2012-12-12 15:46

While I admire you doing this to protect children, you go to far.
Prowl

#139 You, human, are a moron.

2012-12-12 20:15

I am ninety-nine percent certain that you are some form of what your fellow humans have termed 'troll'. How in Primus' name can you be so pathetically dense otherwise?

If you have a problem with Cybertronian designations, I suggest you refrain from seeking them out and do something productive instead of sprouting pointless, unfounded arguments. Tumblr is in hysterics at your sheer idiocy, by the way.

I suspect you will refuse to acknowledge my suggestion, so by all means; continue making a fool of yourself. It seems you will do so whether you are encouraged or not.

I wish you a very unfortunate day and sincerely hope you will recede into a dark abyss in the wall from which there is no escape.
LOLOLOL

#140 Re:

2012-12-12 21:04

#132: Quintessons -

Hasbro has all sorts of actual issues regarding how they treat their fandom. This is just... wow. It's hysterical and sad all at once. I feel SO badly for her child.

2012-12-13 03:46

Good trolling. Give yourself a clap on the back.
I'm going to have an aneurysm

2012-12-15 04:02

Reading all of this makes me want to have an aneurysm. Are you serious? Their names aren't racist, they just fit the characters. It's a show for kids! Kids aren't going to look at Acidstorm's name and be like, "lol I'm gonna go do drugs now because this robot's name sounds like drugs, therefore meaning, I should do drugs."

Seriously- they're fucking kids! Kids aren't looking into their names for other meanings! They're kids!
This goes both ways.

2012-12-15 04:11

Mary - teaches kids it's okay to blaspheme an important religious figure
Sarah - meaning princess, teaching little girls it's okay to be entitled brats
Jackson - teaching young boys it's in their nature to masturbate (God forbid!!1!)
I could go on?

But you're probably a troll. So in that case, good job 10/10
Moontiger

#144 OMG LOL

2012-12-15 05:27

I am laughing so hard at your idiocy. Seriously nobody can be this stupid, i really hope your some crazy awesome troll and not a real human being lol

If your a troll i congratulate you! 10/10!

If your a real human being, i feel extreme pity for your child and hope you get some extreme help.
Megatron

#145 Re:

2012-12-16 11:29

#87: Starscream -

Of all the crass and moronic -

If I'm so "unintelligent" by comparison, then why haven't any of your attempts to overthrow me been successful? I credit either your horrific failings or my superior intelect.

Perhaps I ought to ask this human to replace you as my second in command. At least she whines less than you do. And she doesn't have two irritating trinemates.

Amused Fan

#146 Re:

2012-12-20 06:12

I know, It's great to see the fans stand up for the show.
If you need a reference....

#147 Definitions from wikipedia...

2012-12-25 00:46

??? There is a character which has a Greek name. The leader of the good guys. Before he was upgraded to Optimus Prime, his name was Orion Pax. Orion was the great hunter and Pax means peace. Thus, he is the great hunter of peace. By the way,

Acid Storm is a reference to acid rain. Acid rain is a rain or any other form of precipitation that is unusually acidic, meaning that it possesses elevated levels of hydrogen ions (low pH). It can have harmful effects on plants, aquatic animals, and infrastructure. Acid rain is caused by emissions of sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides, which react with the water molecules in the atmosphere to produce acids. Governments have made efforts since the 1970s to reduce the release of sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere with positive results. Nitrogen oxides can also be produced naturally by lightning strikes and sulfur dioxide is produced by volcanic eruptions. The chemicals in acid rain can cause paint to peel, corrosion of steel structures such as bridges, and erosion of stone statues.

Brawl is a bad guy, thus it would teach that brawling and street fights were bad.

Blackout is reference to power outages. A power outage (also power cut, blackout, or power failure) is a short- or long-term loss of the electric power to an area.

Blitzwing is a mixture of the word blitz and wing (due to the fact he is part jet).
blitz  (blts)
n.
a. A blitzkrieg.
b. A heavy aerial bombardment.
2. An intense campaign: a media blitz focused on young voters.
3. Football A sudden charge upon the quarterback by one or more of the linebackers or defensive backs when the ball is snapped. Also called red-dog.
v. blitzed, blitz·ing, blitz·es
v.tr.
1. To subject to a blitz.
2. Football To rush (the quarterback) in a blitz.
v.intr. Football
To carry out a blitz.

Cliffjumper is a reference to his personality. He runs head first into everything and tends not to stop and think about it.

Inferno is a fire truck. His job is to put out fires, aka INFERNOS (large out of control fires)

Knock Out's original name was going to be Lugnut, but they didn't think it fit. Knock Out is a doctor/surgeon. What do they do when you are going into sugerey? They KNOCK you OUT.

Roadblock is in reference to a roadblock. A roadblock is a temporary installation set up to control or block traffic along a road. The reasons for one could be:
Roadworks
Temporary road closure during special events
Police chase
Robbery
Sobriety checkpoint

And lastly Thundercracker is in reference to a crack of thunder. Thunder is the sound caused by lightning. Depending on the nature of the lightning and distance of the listener, thunder can range from a sharp, loud CRACK to a long, low rumble (brontide). The sudden increase in pressure and temperature from lightning produces rapid expansion of the air surrounding and within a bolt of lightning. In turn, this expansion of air creates a sonic shock wave, similar to a sonic boom, which produces the sound of thunder, often referred to as a clap, CRACK, or peal of thunder. The distance of the lightning can be calculated by the listener based on the time interval from when the lightning is seen to when the sound is heard.
Second-In-Command

#148 Starscream

2012-12-28 00:18

#145: Megatron - Re:

...Nevermind.

Do want a handjob, or a blowjob tonight?

YOU DO THINK, YOU IDIOT OF A HUMAN COMPUTER!?

#149 Galvatron

2012-12-28 00:30

I'm mentally ill, therefore I get use my privilege pass to say what the fuck I want here.

You're the reason you give us a bad named, and make us look stupid or stupidly evil. MY GUN IS MADE OUT OF A FRAGGING ROCK, I'M BANGING A TALL HOTTIE, I LIVE TO KICK UNICRON IN THE EQUILIBRIUM, AND I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT KILL STARSCREAM BEFORE HIS THROWS A FRAGGING TANTRUM.

And if you don't think it's fucking badass, then go READ A BOOK OR SOMETHING!
Soundwave

#150 Casseticons: Attack

2012-12-29 06:20

Soundwave: Superior. Pathetic female human: inferior.