STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS.

Shax the lost Con

#76 *sighs*

2012-12-09 02:08

Here I was with a bit of hope in mankind and then something like this happens. Humans you're making it hard for me to support your species with random acts of stupidity like that...
Starscream

#77 *pats back*

2012-12-09 02:12

#76: Shax the lost Con - *sighs*

I think that most of the humans that aren't this stupid are already heading for some other planet. I say that we go ahead and blow this one up.

Breakdown

#78 Re: That bitch insulting you

2012-12-09 02:29

#10: Knockout -

You are the sexiest fragger i've ever met, what the hell is this bitch on?

Common sense

#79 You'd think...

2012-12-09 02:49

Alright, besides this being one of the most unintelligent things I've read in a little while [and considering this is the internet that's awful surprising] here's a question in return. Since when are the names of a bunch of robots hurting anyone? Specifically children?
What child is going to look at Thundercracker and think "This robot must be racist therefore because I am in possession of him I too must be racist!" None of them. But if your child literally DOES manage to do think this I suggest you take your child to see a therapist of some variety.
But besides all of this, isn't it a part of life to grow up, make mistakes and learn for yourself what to do with your life? Your child has to grow up and learn whether or not being a racist is bad on their own without you shoving pre-conceived thoughts down their necks, not saying being a racist is right in any way, but it's your job as a parent to guide them through childhood not throw them in a box and tell them right from wrong. If you asked any sensible adult about their childhood they would probably tell you about the stupid things they did and how they learned that that was a stupid idea, thus passing on the information to their children and they'll tell you how much fun they had in doing those stupids things and the life lessons they learned from the situation.
Taking away a kids toy just because you think it's related to some racial slurr is only going to make your kid grow up assuming that toys are suddenly evil or can be related to evil things. Soon they'll start wondering if their letter blocks are going to start spelling out secrets of the devil and their barbie dolls will start a gang and have gang wars with the lego's.
Woman. Calm down, Transformers aren't hurting anyone, especially not your children and you need to give your kid a little room to grow on his/her own. It sounds a lot to me like you're a helicopter parent. Let your kid play with their Transformers and be merry.
Gay Starscream

2012-12-09 04:33

You are stupid mam I can not believe that you actual think this it makes me fear for our youth being raised by ignorant people like you i mean they are just names and numbers the next thing you will be complaining about is the lack of females
Miss Shark

#81 You, ma'am, are a nincompoop.

2012-12-09 09:04

That is all.
Blitzwing

2012-12-09 09:07

Zhis mensch iz crazy. Maybe even crazyier zhan me ZHAHAHAHAHA!!
Mister Doom

2012-12-09 10:19

Are you out of your fragging mind, woman?
urlycantbserious

#84 I really hope this isn't serious.

2012-12-09 11:53

So they should take out "Thundercracker" because of the word "cracker," which also has other meanings besides being a racial slur? I guess that means we can't eat saltine crackers anymore.

And how is Blackout racist? Because it uses the word "black" in the name? Guess we shouldn't use the color black because "OH NOES THAT'S RACIST!1!" Same with Roadblock: "THAT SOUNDS LIKE 'BLACK'!!1!"

And just because the toy has random serial numbers that JUST HAPPENS to reference marijuanna doesn't mean that's exactly what it's supposed to do.

And let's outlaw any type of movie with violence and fights, and even sports that involves brawls, like wrestling, boxing, martial-arts, etc.

With "CliffJumper," guess we can't go skydiving or hang-gliding anymore because "OH NOES IT'S REFERENCING SUICIDE!!1!" Same goes for all the other names you listed here because "HOW DARE THEY REFERENCE HELL AND THE DEVIL AND RACIAL SLURS!!1!"

This is all ridiculous for one reason; no kid is going to care what the names behind their toys mean. On top of that, most of these names are names for ROBOTS. Blackout, Blitzwing, Acid Storm, Cliffjumper, etc...Not human beings. A kid isn't going to see the connection between the reference in the name and the character either.

Please use some common sense the next time you make one of these, ma'am. You're overthinking kids' toys too much here.

2012-12-09 17:20

Omg WHAT IS AIR???

Seriously lady, if you're not a troll, you're a very paranoid mother. Take some prozac, or something. I would suggest to get laid, but that might give you the chance to reproduce again.
Starscream

#86 Re:

2012-12-09 19:51

#10: Knockout -

I think she was implying something more along the terms of "wife beater".

Too bad you fall on the other side of the spectrum, hm?

Starscream

2012-12-09 19:52

You made Megatron look intelligent.
Good job. I didn't entirely think that possible.
An Incubus

2012-12-09 20:09

I hope you don't breed.

Overprotective parents who over-think details that are otherwise harmless shouldn't even be parents. Look at things with an open mind, lady. Next you'll be bitching about Pokemon and how their designs suggest things. People like you made a perfectly harmless Jynx go from black to purple. Because they didn't do research and assumed that Jynx was a racial stereotype.

That's the problem with people like you. You don't do the fucking research and just assume off the top of your head, although I have to admit you were definitely pulling for straws on a lot of those. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a troll, but I'm sure that there really ARE people this stupid in the world, and they have Internet access.
GLaDOS

2012-12-09 20:13

Go eat some cake you orphaned cow. You fat, miserable, orphaned cow.
Your parents never loved you. :)
CoPt0r bOt

#90 Hot Shot gave you some of that JaAM, didn't he?

2012-12-09 20:14

Looks like someone's been overdosing on the circuit speeders, because this lady's processor-er, brain is seriously fragged up!

Seriosuly, Michael Bay's movies actually used REAL offensive slang, terms, and all that scrap. Go talk to Hasbro about THAT, not names based on WAR MACHINES! GET A LIFE LADY!

Blackout

2012-12-09 20:16

What the slag did I do wrong!? D:

Unicron

#92 I'm not hungry anymore

2012-12-09 20:22

I'm afraid if I eat your planet now that I'd get a tummy ache from eating too many retards like this. I hear your planet is full of retards, I think I'll leave it for the next planet eater....But I'll take your moon while I'm in the area. It looks yummy.
Primus

#93 Re: I'm not hungry anymore

2012-12-09 20:26

#92: Unicron - I'm not hungry anymore

The moon is made of cheese.
It will give you gas.

Chromedome

#94 You gonna pick on me too?

2012-12-09 20:26

Where's Rung when ya need him? This lady needs some serious psycho evaluation here, because she just went full retard.

Never go full retard.
A person from the South

#95 you are an idiot

2012-12-09 20:39

I REALLY hope you don't breed any more than you have. It's people like you that racial stuff is still here BECAUSE YOU BRING UP THE SUBJECT!It's REALLY died down in the US in the past 30+ years.

Heck, I LIVE IN THE SOUTH. My high school was KKK headquarters, and segregation still existed here down until the late '70s!

It's 2012, almost 2013, and all that racial crap has almost disappeared. It's only broought up, because of retards like you who continue to do so! >:I
Sunstreaker

2012-12-09 20:55

How about focusing on real problems instead of making up fake ones to moan about? Lady, if you're so concerned about things that affect kids negatively talk with your kids about the dangers of alcohol and drugs, talk to them about the risks of smoking, talk to them about having unprotected sex and teaching them to be safe. Talk with your kids about important things, not about made up issues.
Sideswipe

#97 Re:

2012-12-09 22:23

#96: Sunstreaker -

omgs are you insane lady?  there are millions of things to complain about and you complained about these?!? And the funny thing is you didn't mention Megatron being a gun.   Your a complete idiot no wonder hasbro ignored your petitions.  "well this teaches kids this and that."  Lady there is alot worse things in this world and guess what your kids probably seen it and heard it already and don't have to watch transformers to know it.     and what sunstreaker said talk to them maybe you will find out your dumb.  Personally you want attention, your trying to find others that agree with your dumb cause so you can lead up to trying to do a class action lawsuit on hasbro, and get your name in lights as a destroyer of alot of our childhood heroes and villians.   Your just trying to make it rich, now please stfu!

THUNDERCRACKER

#98 I am Cybertronian and find this petition highly offensive.

2012-12-09 23:31

Lady, you can't attack me and my race for our names and imply they have offensive meanings to human standards. THAT'S RACISM!! Something you're suppossed to be against!
I should get a human lawyer and sue you for the damage your petition may cause to my person and my image!
Fuck America

2012-12-09 23:58

You are a idiot ha ha ha
Worried About Humanity

#100 Just...Wow

2012-12-10 00:15

I begging this is just a joke. Are you serious? Please tell me what mental illness you have so I don't have to worry about it spreading to others, because if whatever you has is contagious then we are all screwed.

None of these names are offensive slurs or encouraging your kid to do drugs. You needs to stop being so paranoid and reading into everything. It's just a series of TV shows and toys, Hasbro isn't trying to brainwash anyone, just entertain kids (and adults).