Help get permission for Conrad to own a therapy dog in Bellamont Gardens

Mrs SA Foot

#101 IN RESPONSE TO TRACY ROBINSON

2014-12-01 17:50

Dear Tracey Robinson,

Well, my suspicions of you being the writer of numerous posts on this forum have proved to be correct.

I thank you for your interest regarding my application to the trustees for permission to home an autism assistance dog, trained to assist both my son and I, with the challenges of our daily life and the years going forward, here in my unit at Bellamont Gardens. I am also very humbled by your obsession and deep interest in the process, although I do find your infatuation a tad bizarre.

Being able to have this trained working animal without having to go through the stress of moving or persue this matter further would be fantastic and a blessing to my child and my family.

Before I continue, I would like to correct you on a couple points that you have brought up here.

1. The case was NOT won by the trustees but was referred to the High court by the Equality Court. It was never seen before a judge but had been sorted out of the 'system' by two magistrates who brought up a few issues that needed attention. The move to high court is still under consideration.

2. The 'welfare of the dog' is NOT of your concern and for your information, South African Guide Dogs Association (a wonderful cause to contribute towards by the way) have made a home visit and have already accepted our application and have no concerns about the garden, the unit OR my child and would never put such a trained animal (at a big expense) in a situation where they would be in any harm or where their 'welfare' would be at stake. As a matter of fact, even if we had been living in a unit with no grass, they would still have allowed us ownership of the dog. If you are really concerned about the welfare of dogs, please volunteer at your local animal shelter, I am sure that the SPCA would be very appreciative of some assistance.

3. As a child with a disability my son is protected by not only the Disability Act (1997), the compliance of South Africa with United Nations Conventions on rights of Persons with Disabilities and Rights of the Child (ratified in 2011) but also THE SOUTH AFRICAN CONSTITUTION and the Equality Act. 

Furthermore, your continuous, repetative and incessant postings on this page are bordering on harrasment and I urge you to cease with the spreading of false accusations and rumours before I am forced to persue legal action.

If it is attention you are seeking, I will gladly forward your details onto the reporters who have contacted me regarding the case.

If you are ignorant to what the request, the case and application entails, please feel free to contact me to make an appointment to meet and I am sure that one of my lawyers would gladly accompany us and bring you up to speed.

I understand that as an owner, you are a member of the body corporate and thus this has given you a false sense of being better than other people i.e.tenants etc. this however does not take away my or my son's rights and even though you may live in your own little world, we actually all fall under the laws of the country and the constitution and therefore my rights are just as important as yours. If you disagree with this, I am sure that we can consult with a Human Rights Lawyer to confirm.

Having said that however, I am still confused why you would have such a vendetta against me and my seven year old autistic son when you do not know either of us? I do not speak to you, I do not look at you, in fact I live on the other side of the complex and I only know of your existance when you purge your nasty venemous words out on this petition.

This application and case is actually bigger than you, autism, autism assistance and acceptance is bigger than you. I am and will always be my son's advocate because if I don't, who will, because if I judge society on the manner in which YOU speak, think and react then I am all he has because he doesn't stand a chance!

Now I am asking you to please go along with your life and leave me and my child ALONE!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Mrs SA Foot

#102 Re: Re: Re:

2015-03-23 12:50

green

#103 Re: Re: Re: RE: Your 5c back

2015-03-24 13:09

#94: Ashley Morris - This is for you TRACY ROBINSON - Re: Re: RE: Your 5c back  

I find this remark rather tasteless and see it as defamation of character as you said this publicly.  One can be criminally charged when insulting someone's dignity.  

#104 Re: Re:

2015-03-24 13:15

#36: *smh* - Re:  

Regarding your comment please be advised that sugar gliders are only illegal in the Cape and NOT JHB AND DBN.  Get your facts right.

#105 Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: Your 5c back

2015-04-24 10:09

2015-09-24 07:06

Finally common sense has prevailed, and it was obvious that the body corporate dod not want to spend R100 000 on high court fees