Michael Jackson fans unite against some tracks from the new "Michael" album

Haylee Scholte

#1626 Save Michael!

2010-12-06 01:42

Michael would have his own opinion on this album and i believe it wont be a positive one im afraid, cos its not all Michael which is upsetting! Save this Album from being released, for Michael's sake!!! Please =) L.o.V.e Haylee
Francoise GAUTHIER

#1627 exploitation

2010-12-06 02:09

J'en ai marre et plus que marre qu'on EXPLOITE ainsi Michael !!! C'est déjà un grand malheur de l'avoir perdu ... mais, là, il ne sert qu'à ramener de l'argent !!!
Par contre, l'AMOUR et le RESPECT de ses fans sont GRANDIOSES et ça me fait vraiment plaisir !!!!!!
Laura Andrews

#1628 M is a perfectionist... he is not alive to oversee his perfection in his music...

2010-12-06 03:56

Much Too Soon is beautiful. It is purely Michael. Most of the songs on this album are however fake. His mother, his children, his brothers, his nephews, and millions of his fans know this. Sadly, some fans are being hypnotised into believing it's Michael when even non-MJ fans listen and can tell right away that it is not. M wouldn't want us to stand for it. Remember his protest in the past against Sony? Fuck Sony, Sony sucks? Well...this would be a definite protest on his list! His spirit must be outraged! I hate to see this album released and those that buy it because it's the 'best' they will get to 'new' MJ music. If you want it,(for the few songs that are legit) go about it in a naughty way that he'd be proud of... don't endorse this evil company who...will do anything... for money.

How dare they bring imposters in to sing fake MJ tracks? It's an insult to M's memory!
Priya Sayshi

#1629 :(

2010-12-06 05:19

I am not gonna buy this album and plus all the MJ fans out there please dont buy this album , if you love MJ so much , sony is just being so greedy for money , I mean why exaggerate on the unrealeased and unfinished songs of Michael , I am sure he already hates this , he can see us all you know. He was a perfectionist , atleast sony could have realeased M songs even if its unfinished , so atleast his fans would get a true product not exagerrated and finished by someone else and also getting impersonaters or other singers to sing the song. This is just ruining everything :( SONY PLEASE STOP! Please dont buy the album people if U really love MJ and plus especially in that song ''Breaking news'' when the singer sings ''Michael Jackson'' it doesnt sound like him at all , it sounds way different to how he sings in ''Dear Michael'' and we know that is true MJ's voice . M fans out there please dont buy the album it would hurt MJ more and his soul wont be able to rest in peace:(
CARLIER Christophe

2010-12-06 11:24

Retirez l'album, arrêtez cette supercherie !
schiel sylvain

#1631 regrets

2010-12-06 12:54

je regrette que deja apres la mort du roi qu'il y ait deja des albums qui sortent et je doute que ce soit lui qui chante !
le roi est mort vive le roi et pour l'eternitee
Stéphanie DARCHEUX

#1632 So sad...

2010-12-06 15:15

I've been a fan for 27 years (I'm 38) and I was devastated when he died. With him I discovered a new music, a new world. I love him because he's a dreamer and the best performer ever.

I just cried when I realized that Sony just used a vocal cover for "breaking news". I realized in few minutes that it was a fake.

Do Sony realised that they deeply hurt fans? I cried when I listened that song: it's just not good.

I wanted to hear you again Michael.. and some respect for you and your art. Oh... I miss you so much

Mohamed Rais

#1633 Vomit On Sony

2010-12-06 21:36

Just two Words They Really respect nothing i Hate them Respect Mj till the end of Time We still Love You I Will never listen to any faked song even under fire Arms Love and Respect to The unforgeteble king
pauline khalifa

#1634 c'est HONTEUX , nous devons être entendu!

2010-12-06 21:52

il faut continuer à défendre les droits musicaux de Michael Jackson. Quoi qu'il en coûte.Merci! Soyez nombreux à réagir!!!
therose therose

2010-12-07 00:13

it's for you michael
barez frederic

#1636 honte shime on you

2010-12-07 01:16

pas de faut pour micheal jackson
Mandy tinguely

#1640 no fake lead vocals

2010-12-07 10:09

Only Michael!
pomies arnaud

#1641 MJ fans unite against all complete tracs from the new album

2010-12-07 10:29

MJ fans unite against all complete tracks of shit from the new album editing by sony
Jacqueline CHAVARIA

#1645 MICHAEL EST UNIQUE

2010-12-07 13:32

La voix de MICHAEL est la seule que nous voulons entendre.
Nous nous battrons toujours pour MICHAEL.
Contre tout ceux qui lui ont fait du mal et qui continue en voulant nous voler notre MICHAEL.
Car MICHAEL EST A NOUS SES FANS QUI L'AIMONS DE TOUT NOTRE COEUR.
Vous ne l'aimez pas, c'est juste pour les $$$$ que vous voulez nous tromper et que vous trompez MICHAEL, encore et encore.
Nous sommes des humains, vous êtes des humains ou sont vos bons sentiments, perdu au plus profond de vos coeurs. Faites les sortir de votre coeur.
I LOVE MICHAEL FOREVER
Jacqueline
christelle tetier

#1649 Nouvelle album de michael 2010 par sony

2010-12-07 15:16

C'est inadmicible que s**y est pu sortir un album ou ce n'est pas michael jackson qui chante ! C'est sabotté sa carrière il doit se retourné dans sa tombe le pauvre !!
Milene GUISY

#1650 Album Mickael Jackson

2010-12-07 16:04

c'est scandaleux!! Faire de l'argent avec un mort!!!!!! C'est immorale. Quels modèles sommes-nous pour nos enfants?