Stop the abuse

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop the abuse.

Disappointed!

#101 Re: Amazed

2016-02-14 02:20

#77: Jesus - Amazed  

Wow, did Jesus compel you to write this. Shame on you. Blows my mind a supposed good Christian would talk this way. Shame on you #77.

#102 Re: Re: Amazed

2016-02-14 02:25

#101: Disappointed! - Re: Amazed  

FWC member?.... suuuuure. and I'm Captain America.

2016-02-14 02:32

1. Plaster Rock 38 16.38 %

2. Grand falls 12 5.17 %

3. Saint John 10 4.31 %

4. New Denmark 9 3.88 %

5. Fredericton 8 3.45 %

6. perth-andover 6 2.59 %

7. Riverview 6 2.59 % 

>>>>> Other locations 143 - 61.638 % <<<<<<<

We either have alot of people using those big bad proxies or VPN's OR we have ALOT of people signing this from God knows where, who have NO idea what the truth of it all is. 

Trevor's bitch

#104 Re: Re: Re: Amazed

2016-02-14 02:34

#102: - Re: Re: Amazed  

I'm coming out clean tonight. The Argue's brothers have abuse people too long. Don't let the truth hurt you....I love FWC 

#105 Support the victims

2016-02-14 02:53

Phillipians 2:3
Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves;

Thank you Trevor for supporting the victims! Sad the members of FWC are taking everything from filth to lies on here. They would have been better off not commenting on this petition. Just makes them look worse. Victims need support and if they consider themselves Christians they would not speak ill of the victims.

Judge D

#106 Re: Support the victims

2016-02-14 03:10

#105: - Support the victims 

I think you guys are abusing words from the Bible to credit your sick desires. Trevor Argue is writing his stories backwards. What he claims the church is doing, he's doing it to his own friends on Facebook. Really childish of him...

2016-02-14 03:34

I am sending all these comments in a letter ro my MLA along with Dana and Danny McKillop i bet it makes an interesting read SHAME ON THE FWC MEMBERSHIP AND THE SELF RIGHTEOUS IMMATURITY 

FWC should be worried

#108 Re:

2016-02-14 03:40

#103: -  

Those stats still show that withon about a 30 mile radius of the FWC. The percent is about 25% that is abig enough number to have any politician or government agency stand up and pay attention trust me i have been a civil servant for years if i was FWC i would be worried

Judge D

#109 Re:

2016-02-14 03:48

#107: -  

I hope you put your name on that letter and you send it to your MLA in your district. You can't live in Moncton and send it to Grand Falls. I have a government job in Grand Falls and work in law. If you send it anonymously, it will get tossed out. That's childish of you to do that but do what you want. This is a petition and they are allowed to have a opinion like Trevor and his friends are allowed too. I'm monitoring this cause I got a few calls about this. Like I will be watching the protest tomorrow. I see two sides here and one is more of an attack! Goodnight 

#110 Re: Re: The thing is with echnology these days thRe:

2016-02-14 03:54

#98: Can ya track me now?!! - Re: The thing is with echnology these days thRe:  

The FBI say there are ways to trace IP addresses back to there souce even if IP bouncing tricks are used. I'm shore if it gets far enought the RCMP cyper unit would have the same tech the FBI has for cyber crimes and easily find you guys out 

Patricia Albert

#111 I will always love you Fletcher

2016-02-14 10:13

Men of all ages. I can't get my true love here which is no secret now....Fletcher Argue.  Back when he had his business in Plaster Rock and attended FWC. I used to get some Fletcher love. Trevor....we never told you cause of your problems in school with your odor. But Fletcher's joystick....Mmm...........Let's get back on the protest here,Fletcher call me 5 minutes ago to tell me to remind you while you protest to honk your horns. The louder the noise the better. I will be warming you up if you men are in need of assistance. There's a little shed in the back of the hospital. If your cold. I will be there, there's no need to freeze.  -30 outside so cum and lets do this.

Binky the clown

#112 Re: Re:

2016-02-14 12:08

#108: FWC should be worried - Re:  

25% of 232 signatures is 58. I dunno if this is enough to make any politicians do anything.... And I work in law,politics, have a p.h.D in child psychology and am a physicist and degrees in nuclear science and used to sublet work for NASA. That's all I can think up right now....

2016-02-14 12:47

Wow you guys from the FWC are really rude and think your funny i will put my name on petition to my friends in politics and i can send it anywhere i want i dont know where you get your information from but like most of the FWC comments it smells of fear and desparation. I would love to see  the reactions of Dana and Danny MCkillop when these comments are made public in the near future during a civil suit. These reaponse shows the character and bullying techniques. the FWC membership. I know the FWC lawyers are have a fit reading these comments i makes their job harder and the litagents job so much easier THANKS ALOT FWC

Judge D

#114 False statements in NB could lead to High Fines for Argue's

2016-02-14 13:43

As I said yesterday,I work for the goverment for business law in New Brunswick..In theory,a person who knowingly makes a false allegation of sexual abuse may be commiting a number of offences under the Criminal Code. A person who knowingly makes false statement,accusing another person of commiting a crime (which would include any situation of child abuse) commits the offence of mischief,contrary to section 140 of the Code. If the false allegation resulted in a criminal proceeding in which the person who made the allegation testified,other offences might be commited,including perjury (giving false evidence under oath,Section 131) or making a false affidavit (section 138). If the accuser persuated or misled the child or another person to make a false statement,this would be the offence of obstruction of justice (section 139). Trevor Argue or Fletcher Argue, i'm not kidding you when I say this "Get a good lawyer cause you'll need one badly" I been contacted to investigate this and I assure you there will be legal action againts you! You two have gone long enough with this, I'm no joke,ask anyone in law about what I said and they will tell you...THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.  I will go observe this protest this morning as I am keeping track and taking proff of what's going on here.I will bring this to court. Mr. Argue,I am keeping notes on evrything you and Fletcher are posting on social media. The sherrif will be in touch with you shortly.....Good day Argue's!          P D

smile for camera

#115 Re: False statements in NB could lead to High Fines for Argue's

2016-02-14 15:48

#114: Judge D - False statements in NB could lead to High Fines for Argue's 

you did your homework , internet is amazing place for information.  The Argues have nothing to worry about proving liable and deflamation are not that easy to do,as far as false statements the Argues arent making false statements just reporting staements of others no more than any news agency would, i believe all these allegations are fact check and have multiple sources. I hope to see you at protest wave for the camera please. If you truly are a lawyer why hide behind fake names  on a petition comment board why not just post this to Trevors site and lend it more credibility. If you do work for a business law (not criminal) please use your real name and title.

#116 Re: False statements in NB could lead to High Fines for Argue's

2016-02-14 15:54

i see the time this was written was at with time delay at 9:43 this morning obviously you are not at protest it started at 9:30 .

#117 Re: False statements in NB could lead to High Fines for Argue's

2016-02-14 16:00

this sound like a intimidation to me ,i was under impression a lawyer was supposes to be objective please use real name and title so this can be investigated 

#118 Re: (506) 503-0051

2016-02-14 17:55

#78: Patricia - (506) 503-0051 

Really, I signed the petition. But I don't remember making any comments.  You are idiots.

I'm Trevor the IDIOT

#119 Re: Re: False statements in NB could lead to High Fines for Argue's

2016-02-14 18:10

#117: - Re: False statements in NB could lead to High Fines for Argue's 

+ 20 protester's this morning when I drove by and honk the horn....25 maybe ....sounds to me Trevor that's another bust fail protest. The only thing we were looking foward to is to see if Patty was getting it on..lol .....Oh and the RCMP told them to back off or they were going to get arrested..lol    LOOSER LOOSER LOOSER LOOSER LOOSER!!!!!  Bah ha Ha!!!  Trevor,share another bullshit story about your victims PLEASE. That's seems the only dumb thing you got left going....DUMMY

Crystal Furlong

#120 Re: Re: (506) 503-0051

2016-02-14 18:20

#118: - Re: (506) 503-0051 

Did you get cum on your face this morning or warm up? You have no clue what your doing when it cum for a protest. Your an idiot!

2016-02-14 19:32

There are very innocent victims here. Young children brought up with at the very least, emotional abuse, and often worse. To be brought up in the midst of fear sets innocent children up for a lifetime of vulnerability to control and manipulation. Something is very wrong in this community for this many people to be speaking out. We need to listen.

#122 So sad..... :(

2016-02-14 19:43

Reading through these posts,  it is so obvious to an outsider what a horrific state this small community is in.  It hasn't been proven in court that this pastor is hurting anyone,  but it certainly does seem like many within this congregation are very disturbed.  These are not the responses and statements that would come from a normal loving church... A good and moral leader would never encourage or allow to continue this level of deterioration and unrest within the families of his church.  I hope this community can find some peace.

Generally,  when a pastor is no longer effective within his community,  he leaves and allows someone else to step up,  for the good of others.  There would be no shame or blame in that,  and sounds like that's what should have happened long ago.  

#123 Re: False statements in NB could lead to High Fines for Argue's

2016-02-14 19:54

For any member of the public reading this...please acquire your information from a local police department or a counsellor,  or other *reliable* source, not what you see in these comments.  Victims of crime or abuse should never feel intimidated to report or get help... And that's what the goal of this and many posts are.  These "judges,  important people,  or people with government jobs" are just.... people on the Internet.  

No reputable or real unbiased professional would be making comments or threats in a public venue.  Anyone with Google can sound like they know legal jargon despite poor grammar.  

Anyone who needs help or assistance should contact a therapist or their local police,  without fear.  

#124 Re: Re: False statements in NB could lead to High Fines for Argue's

2016-02-14 19:59

#123: - Re: False statements in NB could lead to High Fines for Argue's 

i very much agree where is the accountability of these so called lawyers where are the names , this stuff is a bogus way of trying to intimidate and discourage people smells like fear FWC

Lucy

#125 Re: Shunned

2016-02-14 20:41