Stop the abuse

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop the abuse.

2016-02-11 22:43

I have a lot of family that WAS in this cult and was mentally & verbally abused by this creature..this needs to stop!!!
Concerned Citizen

2016-02-11 23:18

Nothing will change if these people are left to continue as the head of that church. They...every last one of them must be held accountable for the abuse that has occurred over many years & the corrupt dealings that continue today! Run them out of there!

2016-02-12 00:10

We have dunes for years things were going on that wasn't wright but never dreampt it was as bad as what I have read. I have family and friends who attend or have attended and I hope and pray that nothing like this has or will happen to them or there young babies that they have now. Stop the violence and abuse. No o e needs to live like that

2016-02-12 00:21

I signed this petition because I believe that the McKillop family and the leadership of the Family Worship Center is corrupt, has abused children and divided families. I don't feel they will abdicate their position without being forced to do so. i believe that government authorities will need to intervene to stop the abuse and criminal activity.
concerned

2016-02-12 00:41

I am ashamed to say that I have heard rumours and did nothing to help.  I have family and friends there and think that they are great people but at some point they will no longer be my family and friend...I totally agree that everyone that has know what is happening there needs to be upheld by the law not upheld by Big Daddy...I only pray that the innocent don't get hurt anymore...God Bless

2016-02-12 00:42

FWC Plastor rock would be a christian version of Haredi Judaism.A change would be a benfit but it will not come easy. Daniel Mckillop is well respected in the ultra holiness ranks around the world and his faithfull members in PR will fight until the end.Bringing down fellowships usually ends up badly. Lets hope this goes down without to much of a fight.

#32 Re:

2016-02-12 00:55

#31: Guest -  

Well repected around the world .please name one church other than those affiliated with the oness movement thatt has even heard of him this looks like FWC membership once again trying to cast doubt by disinformation check out trevor argues page and you can read about james parish amd his rude letter and the FWC failed attempt ro create facebook profiles good try guys smells like fear and despair

2016-02-12 01:07

I agree this abuse needs to stop

2016-02-12 01:08

stop all the abuse and get rid of the people causing these problems.

#35 that

2016-02-12 01:34

#32: - Re:  

No I'm not a member I follow messianic teaching http://www.119ministries.com. I have been to FWC for some of there special meetings and know some of what goes on there.How they run things is far from correct if all of trevors posting are 100% true

2016-02-12 01:58

I feel very bad for the people attending this church believing they are doing right by God, while at the same time pretending to not know family members outside the church because they are made to believe they are better than everyone else. Non FWC church goers are all going to hell, despite religion. It's just ridiculous. They are a bunch of brainwashed sheep being lead by a fool who only wants control, not the best life for his "flock"

#37 Re: that

2016-02-12 02:03

#35: - that 

No person who has suffered the abuse at the hands of this cult would bare their souls & sign their name's if it were not true!! This has caused them much pain and has taken great courage for them to step forward. FWC, the McKillops, the so called gatekeepers, principal, teachers, and all who continue to attend, having knowledge of the abuse...owns this shame!!

2016-02-12 02:10

Some of the stories are very disturbing and I agree that this abuse has to stop. They should be run out of Plaster Rock.

2016-02-12 02:21

my grand mothers and family live there for many years

2016-02-12 02:26

Totally a cult and unbelievable that people can be sucked in by such crap !!! I really hope he gets what he deserves on earth as we know that people like him will end up on hell but he should pay for his sins before he dies

2016-02-12 02:30

to let people know I care enough to get rid of this monster, this is way overdue !!!

2016-02-12 02:46

The abuse and intimidation must be stopped , families should pull together not apart!

2016-02-12 03:57

I have witnessed children being bruised, and could not sit , only lean on side of their leg, and swollen hands from receiving the belt in school. And more. Stop child abuse now. .I have seen families shunned and torn apart and more. Where is our government ?? How much does it care ??? We need help now.
Guest78798081

#44 Re:

2016-02-12 04:25

#1: -  

Do we have proof of this besides what someone is telling you on Facebook? I'm glad that I'm not so brainwashed by Trevor Argue that I feel compelled to sign some stupid petition.

Concerned Citizen

#45 Re: Re:

2016-02-12 04:41

#44: Guest78798081 - Re:  

No one is compelling you to write anything! Many ex members who have since left this place would gladly fill you in on what happens in this school & church. If you have a hard time believing the victims stories why not make a trip & check out the place. They will be more than willing to tell me what you will be required to pay in tithes, how to dress, the family members you will need to shun because they do not attend the same church. Oh and if you have children of school age that will be an extra 5% off your pay check in tithes along with the extra to pay for Daddy's motor home!

2016-02-12 04:49

The abuse of innocent children, the cover-up of known criminals within the church, and probable tax infractions that are being covered up, not to mention misuse of mandatory tithing for such religious needs as Mercedes SUV, Class A motor homes, Jaquar cars, etc. Known rapes, cameras hidden in bathrooms of some member's business establishment, that the involved were told to deal with this at home, not by reporting to authorities. A good cleansing needed to get the McKillop masquarade trio out, and let some sincere pastors in, help this misguided flock.

#47 Re: Re:

2016-02-12 11:12

#44: Guest78798081 - Re:  

Sounds like another desperate ploy by the FWC FLOCK WITHOUT CONSCIENCE to cast doubt and disinformation about this cause i jabe witnessed the mental abuse firsthand and heard the testimonies of many who also have been wake up FWC your leaderships days are numbered

2016-02-12 13:11

I tought only members could petition a preacher out of dere position 

2016-02-12 15:14

Sad situation. Sad children think its normal life.. Sad tax evasion... Sad to see families separated yet longing to talk with each other. Sad everything...

2016-02-12 15:19

This is a distortion of what God wants a Pastor,leader to be.