Stop the abuse

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop the abuse.

McDonald's

#76 Joy

2016-02-13 06:18

CBC reporting here, I am right on it like all other men. Trevor Argue will rise once again in little Plaster Rock. Mark my words, Trevor will leave his mark....or squirt!

Jesus

#77 Amazed

2016-02-13 06:45

I am a FWC member and I can't believe Greg or Trevor would do this. I am a shame to have sit next to you in church. It's also sickening that you guys are convincing these victims to tell their stories just so you get your arouse and fulfilling your sexuall fantasies.  You are bitter and sick men. I love FWC ,  and so do you!  

Patricia

#78 (506) 503-0051

2016-02-13 07:04

Why wait till Sunday for the protest. I want you to honk them car horns away as a reminder of my customers. Drive in front of the FWC Saturday, honk your car horns. Call me and I will fulfill Trevor's wishes. Let's show our support men.....Honk or bust!

Valerie

#79 Girl power

2016-02-13 07:28

We....the girls at the FWC are a lot more attractive than any of Trevor or Greg's women.  FWC FWC FWC FWC

Dr

#80 Nonsense

2016-02-13 09:32

I'm from the FWC and Greg and Trevor are idiots! 

Fudge packer

#81 Trevor believes he is above the law

2016-02-13 10:44

The so call lawsuit that Trevor claims to have settled with the FWC was a dollar. Now he's under attack going for five dollars....makes sense. I think we should not put up with this abuse no more. Honk and call Patty to help a brother out. Men...help him out!

2016-02-13 12:41

I myself have walked away from FWC because I wasn't ready to commit to God had nothing to do with the people or the school or the leadership... Get over yourself.  Kids were NEVER abused, and if they were who is abusing them??? The parents??  Well go after the parents whats that have to do with the pastor..... he was against ABUSE. As for shunning if anyone SHUNS its the one that leaves usually is the shunner.  I was never shunned. Brainwashed give me a break.  Only people I see here brainwashed is the whole Argue Cult Club....Cult leader Trevor Argue .  It just reminds me of Noah and the Ark .... it is not gonna be so funny when the doors close and you cant get it, because the way I see it this is persecution, and persecution is End Days.  So to me if I was to go back to a church it would be that one. Don't see too many other churches being persecuted, I would definitely second guess where I go.  Persecution isn't going to be at a church where everyone is allowed to do what they want.  Food for thought! So before you start telling everyone how bad this church is find out for yourself, its like a reastaurant you don't tell everyone how bad the food is and when they ask you what you ate, you say.... Well I never ate there....oh OK your opinion means nothing. 

thanks for helping our cause with you immaturity

#83 The thing is with echnology these days thRe:

2016-02-13 13:26

#75: -  

with forensic tracing nowadays they can track all of the rude comments to the source, like Mr Parish and his friends these comments show the desparation and immaturity of the posters arguably members of the FWC flock without conscience. I wonder what Pastor Mckillops take will be on these posts when he is shown them and they will be screen captured(because i already have them) doesnt bode well for character of the FWC good going who ever is writing this you just helped the cause against for 100 fold!

#84 Re:

2016-02-13 13:30

#65: I AM NOT RUDE LIKE THE PREVIOUS POSTERS -  

You seriously think those disgusting posts are made by FWC members?!

2016-02-13 13:31

too stop the ABUSE,,,,

#86 Re: The thing is with echnology these days thRe:

2016-02-13 14:15

#83: thanks for helping our cause with you immaturity - The thing is with echnology these days thRe:  

no rude is joking about Trevor and Greg having sexual beard rubbing fetishes ... thats rude. I said nothing Rude.

#87 Re: Re: The thing is with echnology these days thRe:

2016-02-13 14:45

#86: - Re: The thing is with echnology these days thRe:  

i am saying all this will be used as evidence in any civil suit so all the people who have said they are other people like patricia albert and crystal furlong and the shameful comments will be brought out into open and  The FWC has alot of explaining to do 

2016-02-13 17:34

It is not acceptable to hide behind religion to cover up mental and sexual abuse . We have laws that should protect the innocent . Being a pastor does not allow one to ignore these laws .

2016-02-13 17:54

Comments made ridiculing and mocking victims only shows how deeply victims have been hurt at FWC . Those ridiculing and mocking victims must have either been brainwashed or guilty of supporting the perpetrators of these crimes .

2016-02-13 20:22

Our family was the first family who left our local church over 40 years ago because of the McKillops actions. They tried to take over our local church and out of fellowship with the UPCI. They did not succeed with the New Denmark UPC as they did not know who held the deed. Questions were not welcome and they disliked anyone who thought for themselves or differently from them.
Patty

#91 Honk your horns

2016-02-13 20:26

We are trying to protest and I am still not getting calls to come out of my house. How rude that my customers don't revealed who they really are. It's getting cold and the night is nearly so I want some action done! Honk your horns tonight and I will be thankful. We need heat people so get to it....

Happy in the Lord

2016-02-13 21:01

I am proud to belong to FWC! 

Nina MacDougall

#93 The tithe that the Argue's wouldn't pay

2016-02-13 21:45

Fletcher and Trevor are scum. They ripped off the government by stealing for years and years. Fletcher also had an associate....former mayor of Plaster Rock who we all know who it is. They abuse ripping off the rich, we FWC members will not put up with the abuse no more. WE ARE FIGHTING BACK ARGUE'S with our wallets open. Stop the abuse, pay us back! PAY US BACK   PAY US BACK    PAY US BACK    PAY US BACK 

2016-02-13 23:32

I want to see an end to the abuse these Pastors have done and still continue to do to good people. They are cruel people and need to be forced to leave the so called church. They are manipulators and need to be dealt with by the law.

#95 Re: The tithe that the Argue's wouldn't pay

2016-02-14 00:06

#93: Nina MacDougall - The tithe that the Argue's wouldn't pay 

Nice that you used my name. Shows how PATHETIC you group of idiots are!

Support these victims!

#96 Re: The thing is with echnology these days thRe:

2016-02-14 01:23

#83: thanks for helping our cause with you immaturity - The thing is with echnology these days thRe:  

I agree, technology can trace anything. Not wise. They are so brainwashed they can't obviously think outside of what they have been told to think. So pitiful. Trevor is amazing. I don't know him, but I think Trevor is doing a good thing. There is no doubt these people at FWC will get what is coming to them. Whether it be they get closed down or when they meet there maker! I am sure there are a lot of good people in this church...just don't understand why they cannot stand up and have integrity. They actually teach that in the bible.  Trevor is helping victims, this is a selfless act. These victims need support and this can be a source of their healing. Thanks for what you are doing. Keep it up!!!

#97 Re:

2016-02-14 01:25

#89: -  

Agree!!!!

Can ya track me now?!!

#98 Re: The thing is with echnology these days thRe:

2016-02-14 01:28

I care less about all this immature banter BUT lets be clear.

www.petitons24.com IP: 188.165.236.76  Paris,France

www.facebook.com  IP: 31.13.71.36 Dublin Ireland

Good luck with your "echnology" and the rivers of red tape to get legal court orders for legal tracking and  to subpoena overseas companies to give sensitive data from their servers... because someone said something you didnt like.

Besides. the RCMP already laid down the groundrules to some people already.

#99 Re: The tithe that the Argue's wouldn't pay

2016-02-14 01:29

#93: Nina MacDougall - The tithe that the Argue's wouldn't pay 

Sad you feel the need to take the heat of the church. Just shows you have something to hide.....will pray for those at FWC. They need to follow Jesus....not the cult. 

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2016-02-14 01:42