Motion of No Confidence in UFS SRC President Lindokuhle Ntuli

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Motion of No Confidence in UFS SRC President Lindokuhle Ntuli.

2016-02-25 18:37

I am a student myself at the ufs. I feel what happend is not what we are all about. I agree that he is the one that lead people to violence. He should be removed from his position, because he is acting out wrongful behavior. He should be a leader of good not bad. Thank you

2016-02-25 18:38

Notion of no confidence I UGS SRC President L Nruli. Thanks

2016-02-25 18:43

Please consider ALL those kids that are actuaally there to study in order to further their careers

2016-02-25 18:43

The person in question is abusing his position and the authority granted by it.

2016-02-25 18:44

His actions were based on personal emotions and feelings instead of his duties towards the students and the uni itself.

2016-02-25 18:48

Parent of a Kovsie student. Protests are violating my child's right to study!!!

2016-02-25 18:50

I know Lindo personally and he's an amazing leader. But right now he's leading us in the wrong direction and I can't follow someone who en ourages violence as a means to get their way. I'm sorry Lindo, but what you're doing is not something that I can support...

2016-02-25 18:51

A leader who does not have the best interest for their university, should not be on any leadership position.

2016-02-25 18:52

Students need a strong leader who can instill confidence and build bridges, not someone bent on destruction.

2016-02-25 18:53

Allowing politics to influence students and no control over supposed peaceful protest that turns into vandilism and unsafety of students

2016-02-25 18:53

Because I do not think that you have to destroy property or burn statue's to achieve change. My life sweat has gone into this country to make it a better place for all. I helped to build this country. I think our South Africa is unique and has got lots of potential to be the best country in the world. These young people who burn and destroy our Universities, schools and property have not done one single thing for South Africa. Yet they demand! You will achieve nothing in life if you do not work for everything you need or want. I do not believe that Lindokuhle Ntuli should be in any leader position. A true leader lead by example. Take Mr. Mandela as a very good example! He really felt oppression on his skin. Mr. Lindokuhle is a freeborn. A true leader of the University of the Free State should be someone that most students would be proud to follow. That is not the case as his acts speak of criminalism. People that burn and destroy property should be behind bars. He is no leader! Thank you.

2016-02-25 18:59

UFS is home to students of ALL races and opinions, not just black EFF supporters. He does not represent ufs students but only the few that are absolutely and utterly ungrateful for the oppertunity to study at ufs. All of us are there for our futures and all of us are treated equally by the university's management and faculty. He is making it unsafe for us to continue studying there. A LEADER THINKS OF EVERYONE AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE OR INTIMIDATE, A LEADER ACTS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF EVERYONE, A LEADER IS SOMEONE YOU CAN BE PROUD OF AND THAT HAS HIS PEOPLE'S BACK. A LEADER IS NOT SOMEONE THAT THREATENS AND SCARES NEW, YOUNGER AND FRAGILE STUDENTS!!!!

2016-02-25 18:59

Because I feel the src president does not do what is best for al the students

2016-02-25 19:01

Cause our youths adducation is of more importance than any thing in our country! And this destroying and anarchy on/or of our Universities assets are totally not acceptable !

2016-02-25 19:02

For Peace At UFS and to keep Rector J.Jansen he does go out of his way to support students financialy. I do not support these violent protests it is Disturbing out Academics/ Tests.

2016-02-25 19:04

Let's help ourselves people. Come on let's do this.

2016-02-25 19:04

The current SRC president does not have the UFS students best interests at heart, and needs to be replaced ASAP. United we can make a difference. Make that difference!

2016-02-25 19:05

Why did you sign this petition?
I feel as a person in such a high leadership position should not be bias to these types of actions. He should understand what his representation means to the university and the type of image his action will show to the whole world.

2016-02-25 19:05

I do not agree with the SRC President's actions during the current protest. He is not representing the views of all students in this university and has thereby lost my confidence in him as an SRC member of this university. He is leading a protest that is disregarding our right to education and vandalizing the institution that has brought hope to many of us trying to further our education and get a good income to provide for our families, who are dependent on us as a near future source of income. I find his fuel for this protest selfish and barbaric since many students following him might end up with a criminal record and the image of our university is becoming tainted around the world. This needs to stop.

2016-02-25 19:06

This breaks my heart! How can people hate so much? We have so much potential as the young people of South Africa. We are both literally and figuratively burning our future to the ground... let's rebuild it again together, if it's founded on unity and mutual love and respect, there's no way it can fall!

2016-02-25 19:07

This man is spreading hate speech and such behaviour can destroy our brave country.

2016-02-25 19:08

Because I feel that my life as a white student is in danger.

2016-02-25 19:08

It's time to take action, because yhe government and president does not. A country without education is a lost country. Country to nowhere.

2016-02-25 19:09

We believe in the leadership of Lindo and we will continue to support him. 

2016-02-25 19:12

The behaviour and demands of the current SRC is absolutely appalling, arrogant, audacious and speaks to a much deeper disregard for order and community and reveals a total disregard of South African laws, human rights, and shows complete disrespect towards the greater South African public. Their activities has lead to, and will continue to entice violence, destruction of public / government and tax payer property, this will not cease unless SERIOUS disciplinary steps, as well as criminal action, are taken against not only Ntluli but the whole of the SRC leadership.