Motion of No Confidence in UFS SRC President Lindokuhle Ntuli

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Motion of No Confidence in UFS SRC President Lindokuhle Ntuli.

2016-02-25 19:13

I believed in UFS and Jansen. The leaders are spineless and dance to the tones of a small group of radicals. Remove src president and Jansen. Only students and staff to have access, anyone who steps out of line must be removed from campus.

2016-02-25 19:16

Not all students are being considered..

2016-02-25 19:18

Hy is 'n GEMORS!!!!!

2016-02-25 19:18

This kind of thing happening is very unfair to those students who pay their class fees and that want to be educated. These actions is a shame to our land and it's economy and such behaviour is unacceptable.!!!!

2016-02-25 19:19

The SRC president has his own agenda. It is not of the best interests of the students of UFS.

2016-02-25 19:19

I believe in the cause fully!
I am glad someone took this initiative!!

2016-02-25 19:22

John Quincy Adams quoted "if your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." A leader should inspirers excellence to bring solutions and act as a role-model. Sadly the actions of the CRS president is not those of a true leader. We cannot follow leaders that promotes violence and conflict! We need leaders that will rise in these difficult times and unite ALL students.

2016-02-25 19:28

All students have rights!
Fallist

#84 against

2016-02-25 19:29

Y'all need to unlock yourselves. Hes the best youve had in a long time doing the right thing & y'all want him gone. Shame on everyone signing this ridiculous proposal.

2016-02-25 19:32

He is not a leader of the whole student body. He does not represent understanding nor show an open mind. He insticated attacks on campuss with no regard for the safety of property nor other students. Posted hatefull racist comments on social media that labels all white people as racists and resentfull which is not the case. A handfull doesn't represent a whole body. He is not someone to look up to and revere as a leader in our beautiful country.

2016-02-25 19:34

I believe we need a new SRC president that is not destructive or a problem-maker, but one that is a up building and a problem-solver!

2016-02-25 19:35

I'm hoping for a new SRC president who carries the best interest of all students at heart, who leads by example and someone who's values aren't questionable. A respectful person who behaves accordingly.
rooon

2016-02-25 19:35

why can't we be united? Why make everything about race?

2016-02-25 19:39

I signed this petition because we voted for an SRC that represented the entire student body, entrusting them with the responsibility to handle situations with sensitivity and professionalism. I feel that this trust has been broken when some of the SRC members made the conscious choice to get personally involved and in doing so showed disregard for their responsibility as authoritative representatives of the student body in its entirety. This act of choosing personal interest is biased and unprofessional. I can no longer trust the current SRC members to represent me in an unbiased and professional manner.

#90 The SRC President has caused a downwards spiral

2016-02-25 19:39

On Monday 22 February 2016 a group of staff members protested because of their working circumstances. The SRC President decided to let a group of students protest on various busy spots on campus. There was NO reason whatsoever for any student to get involved in what was the staff's problems. The president should have applied himself to his own business because even though it might not have started out as a racial or political protest, it surely ended up opening old wounds at this university as one could have predicted. Moreover, the SRC President, who led the student protest did not see to it that violence would not be used - look at the amount and degree of violence that ended up emerging from the situation. Furthermore he stood and looked upon irresponsible students vandalising university property - hostels in which students regardless of race should live in while studying; class rooms where students should get taught to the best of their ability; grounds which students should should move on and be proud of. The physical damage will need to be fixed. Will he be funding the repair of the grounds, hostels and classrooms? No he will not, but it will be funded by means of the tuition fees of hardworking, willing students. When taking into consideration the amount of physical, emotional, psychological and politial damage done in this past week under leaership of the SRC President, I do not think he is capable or deserving of the position in which he is in. And the people that decided to join in on his whims should also b punished, for they are clearly not here to study and mind their own business but to practice destructive politics.

2016-02-25 19:40

Because he is simply not representing the the best intrest of all students, he is not worthy to be president

2016-02-25 19:51

He is not a leader! He's part of the problem.

2016-02-25 19:53

Fed-up with the destruction of an illitterate idiot like Malema and his herd of hooligans. Even King Goodwill Zweletini stoot up against the black people who are destroying everything precious in this country! My children are quality academic students at Kovsies, unlike the current SRC chairman who on academic grounds, DOES NOT BELONG ON SUCH A CIVILIZED CAMPUS, me & my wife's Alma Mater!!!

2016-02-25 19:57

I believe our varsity is a place of beauty and of knowledge, it deserves to be treated with respect (the physical buildings and the students alike). It breaks my heart to see the vandalism...and that of the very people appointed as the representatives of Kovsies.
I love our university, it has come a long way, I want to see it/us grow and built up, not to be burnt to the ground.

2016-02-25 19:59

I signed this petition because i think that it is necessary to participate in everything you can to make a better ufs and even country.

2016-02-25 20:00

People promoting violence and racism should be removed from leadership positions!! He is a disgrace to society!!

#97 Re:

2016-02-25 20:00

#57: -  

I feel exactly how you feel. He is a good leader at this point he does not have everyone's best interest at heart and you cant be a leader for the people of your people do not trust you

#98 Re: against

2016-02-25 20:02

#84: Fallist - against 

How is promoting violence and non equality the right thing?

2016-02-25 20:11

I believe that everyone should do what they can to help.

#100 Re: against

2016-02-25 20:13

#84: Fallist - against 

U silly silly person!! I bet u helped breaking down our campus!!!! Thats why u back his vandalous motions!!!