STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS.

What's wrong with you?

#276 You can't be serious...

2015-02-24 15:37

You just can't.

Peter Whyte Supre-Mist

2015-02-24 16:19

This woman is correct, god I've never met anyone more right. You know what else? There are a number of people who proudly call themselves "Black" when they white. Like comedian Jack Black! His name is racist! And he thinks its funny! How would white people feel if if say an African-American became really famous with a name like "Barry White"! He would be arrested on sight and have drugs planted on him by crooked white cops! And watch out other enthnic groups before some invents a cartoon character called "Charles Brown". It never stops!

Grandus

2015-02-24 16:53

I try not to judge, but I highly recommend that you seek help.

2015-02-24 18:57

This is perhaps the most stupid thing ever inflicted on humanity.

Howard Stern

#280 petition the state to have "Skylar Thompson" committed to a mental facility

2015-02-24 20:19

Can someone start a petition to have the author of this petition "Skylar Thompson" committed to a mental facility.

Richard Mongler

#281 Niggers

2015-02-24 22:04

Goddammit, I need some fried chicken after reading this petition.

makesense

2015-02-24 22:23

omg... lets not do a petition about something importan but do one that makes no sense at all !.. must be someone for the tea party or related to sarah palin....

2015-02-24 22:30

I AM BATMAN!

#284 Re:

2015-02-24 22:58

#12: Twilight Sparkle -  

A blackout is when theres a lack of electricity it got nothing to do with racism.

and it Tranfsform in a black hawk chopter. duh

#285 Re:

2015-02-24 23:00

#279: -  

@men

#286 Re: Re: Thundercracker

2015-02-24 23:10

#269: Linberg1976 - Re: Thundercracker 

Whats a firecracker then? The sense is in the character not in, a not known to all, history. It is a Seeker, an evil eaerial force soldier of the decepticons. When it comes flying to its enemies you hear the thunder of its turbines and when it shot its weapons its target get all cracked out. THUNDERCRACKER. 

#287 Re:

2015-02-24 23:29

#5: Ryuk -  

Soundwave is a spy. It originally transfom into a cassete recorder(on earth)

Rodimus Prime (Hot Rod) The rod is something in a car engine the suffix mus give it the look of a latin term later he became  the keeper of the Matrix and became Rodimus Prime Notghing related with that sick version of yours

And inferno IS NOT a devil woshipper. Is a firetruck. Those name are similar to codes names used by soldiers. Here in transformers and in GIJOE they are related to the speciality the caracter is good at. You will see the most violent names are used by the evil characters but Broul just used to be always in bad mood. He is a rough tinny bot. Cliffjumper is a scout and an aventurer. It doesn't jump the cliff to commit suicide but to reach the other side. By the way this is the worst and more stupid petition i ever saw but if your kids are going to use your interprtations on Transformers names it'll be better that they keep on loking at thomas the Train when they reach 8 and/ or  superbook, is a great alternative now they are being made digital There are lots of alternatives. 

Seriously Peeved Guy

#288 Are you stupid?

2015-02-25 01:19

All of these charaters are made form the 80s, and the transformers were and still are marketed to kids and adults. 

Acid Storm is just a name becaus of his powers

Inferno is a firefighter for gods sake

Thundercracker doesn't mean white people, plus it's stupid

Roadblock is also something that Military and Law Enforcement use to block the road

Knock Out can also be a complement

Blackout is when electricity is shuntdown city wide, etc. It also is Blackout's power. When a name has black in it, it doesn't mean Black people, you racist

Blirzwing doesn't have to be a nazi, you sterotypical racist

Cilffjumper doesn't mean he jumps of cilff, plus the kids watching the show aren't that stupid maybe your children are but that doesn't mean it'll actully happen

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2015-02-25 01:22

DumpsterJ

#290 derp

2015-02-25 02:27

I hope this is a joke , cuz if its not you are the dumbest fuk ever. 

#291 Goddamn, you're an idiot.

2015-02-25 03:07

No, really, you're a goddamn idiot.

Why don't you find a real cause to throw yourself behind and not this imaginary, reactionist bullshit?

2015-02-25 04:26

You are a stupid fuc*ing bit*h. Hang yourself!

AverageHuman

#293 What?

2015-02-25 04:44

Wow. It's a cartoon. If you try hard enough you can turn anything into a non pc friendly name. There are way bigger problems in the world than your crazy opinion. So, PLEASE throw your computer away and stay off the internet. 

upursbitch

#294 OMG

2015-02-25 05:03

Skylar Thompson I hate you and are a dumb child talking out your ass about things you do not fully comprehend. By child I mean maturity level not age. How could you possible say Cliffjumper was actively trying to get children to kill themselves. How dare you crap on my childhood toys with such a pathetically literal attemp to know there personallity by there name. That works with ur name as well Skylar that clearly means sky and thompson is a type of gun so that is another way of saying dick are u a sky dick You really should focus your attention on Mattel with Barbie and her anorexia and her attempt at neutering that poor Ken bastard

much love

I really hope you have contacted some incurable std

2015-02-25 05:30

This is utterly rediculous!!!!! Smfh!!!!

pexz

#296 Re: Re:

2015-02-25 09:06

#26: - Re:  

maybe we could start a pertition

#297 Re: Re:

2015-02-25 09:10

#284: - Re:  

you guys missed the sarcasum didnt you 

pexz darkwatch
london

2015-02-25 09:19

http://www.petitions24.com/stop_skylar_thompson_from_making_peritions

Homey

2015-02-25 09:58

Wow.....your imagination is hard at work, huh? What would YOU suggest for names of GI Joe figures, or Transformers? "Wallflower?" "Hugs and kisses warrior?" LOL

We have much bigger things to worry about than the names of Toy figures, and fools finding something offensive in every thing they see! Good grief! I am in Afghanistan, and when I read petitions like yours, it reminds me of how far away from reality Americans like you are. I suppose you despise toy guns too. They were fine for hundreds of years, but NOW they're a problem? No.....weak-minded people like YOU are the problem!

FAGSMASHER

#300 Skylar sucks donkey cock

2015-02-25 15:43

This is what happens when you don't drown retards at birth.