STOP TRASHING OUR BUFFALO CITY METRO

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STOP TRASHING OUR BUFFALO CITY METRO.

2014-02-12 12:54

BCM is officially a disgrace, and it now shows. More like Buffalo Shitty Municipality. Wake up and be counted for a change, 'counsellors'! What a joke you bunch are.

2014-02-12 12:54

Start behaving like civilised citizens and clean up your mess!

2014-02-12 13:01

BCM get your act together. We pay rates every month, the least you can do is out source the collection of rubbish and try and keep out town clean. You guys are a disgrace. Shame on the lot of you for allowing this to escalate and reach this point where we live in a pig sty. sis man.

2014-02-12 13:02

I agree. Enough is enough

2014-02-12 13:07

Why no alternative action to clear the rubbish - what about the military - can they not assist without being intimidated?

2014-02-12 13:07

A shocking state of affairs

2014-02-12 13:11

A bonus is a privilege NOT a right! People in this country need to learn that bonuses should be earned, and should only be paid when a person has proved him/herself worthy through hard work and by merit. Why don't you just get on with your jobs...you're lucky to have one. Get somebody else to do the job...there are thousands of people looking for work. Alternatively get to work...this country has far too many people bleeding it dry.

2014-02-12 13:13

Well done on motivating this petition! There is far too much lawlessness in this beautiful country of ours and it is getting worse by the day! Time for consequences for lawbreakers!! REAL CONSEQUENCES! *CLEAN UP OUR COUNTRY*

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-02-12 13:15

2014-02-12 13:18

Stop all payments to BCMM emediatly

2014-02-12 13:18

Thank you for your efforts in attempting to resolve this matter. Our municipality is rotten to the core and it starts at the top.

2014-02-12 13:19

I also want R10 000!!! Maybe a fairy godmother will give it to me..ha ha ha, you people are a joke. Get off your ar*** and do some work for a change...yes, like the rest of us!

2014-02-12 13:20

As Civilians and Hard working Citizens why do we constantly need to be on time with tax payments for the Government,if the workers dont want their jobs they must say so,our unemployment rate is so high we can fill the place,im guessing a hundred times over.
The problem is that this weekend is a massive sport extravaganza,with the streets looking like this sporting tourists wont come again,meaning NO MONEY for anyone next time.......,we battling as a city to find ways to accommodate the work force and deliver on promises-I just feel the people who are doing the paying are getting ignored all the time in these fiasco's as-well......
For the better BCM need to continue to show your resistance to the strike and show your resistance to union pressure,you are right if saying its national-but you can clean the streets without union interference collect rubbish under police protection,show the union you are not here to be messed with.

2014-02-12 13:40

BCM quick to up Rates etc. We have no option but to pay regardless of your input and degrading area. Sporting weekend or not,this is enough. I would like a refund! just like any other service,End of story!!!
High time we start standing together on this issue.

2014-02-12 13:47

ALL IN EAST LONDON
1.TAKE A DRIVE THROUGH MZAMOMHLE GONUBIE
2.TAKE A DRIVE THROUGH NOMPUMELELO BEACON BAY
3.ST. PETERS ROAD SOUTHERNWOOD.
I DROVE THROUGH THESE AREAS TO-DAY WISH I COULD HIRE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SITTING HOPING TO FIND A JOB AND PAY THEM TO CART ALL THE GARBAGE AWAY.THOSE WHO HAVE JOBS AND SALARIES HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEIR COUNTRY AT ALL. ITS DISCUSTING !!!!!!

2014-02-12 13:51

It is so wrong to go on strike while our city look like a garbage can. Over a fourteenth cheque. You so lucky to get a thirteenth cheques. It is another thing if we get the service delivery what we actually pay for. No garbage bags, no cutting our grass on our payments, no garbage collection. You want to benefit from our taxpayers money. Hibo

2014-02-12 13:54

Lets hope it gets us somewhere. The worst is that people seem to get their way when they trash things. All negotiation should be taken of the table if they cannot behave civilly

2014-02-12 14:01

Mama Ncitha we as the resident of Buffalo city metro urge u ,salga and samwu to sit down consider our city as the newest metro and it is deemed necessary to attract many investors but that could be not be easy if u cannot swallow your pride and return to the negotiation table
uncle

2014-02-12 14:13

Considering 10000000000 you shared amongs yourself as councillors and the lates unresolved saga of 6millions you guys are disgusting even salga is mum with this looting how did u spend it how much was given to salga to be silencedso give also to the employees as they are upon their right to earn what is due for them

2014-02-12 14:15

The call for 14th cheques is a laugh when the municipal workers do not do their work correctly and I hope that the striking staff do not get paid while they are on strike let them eat the three weeks rubbish that is built up H Cunningham

2014-02-12 14:25

How long is this lack of service delivery going to last. Is'nt it enough that our beautiful city has already almost reached a place of no return. Now we are drowning in even more litter and filth. Its disgusting. Why not employ people who really want to work and are dedicated to serving the public instead of themselves. I cannot believe that there are not people suitably qualified and willing to do what is required to turn things around. Strikers, start thinking of your own families and communities. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You have much to answer for. Sack the whole bloody lot - they do not deserve the salaries they earn.

2014-02-12 14:29

The filth on the sidewalks in East London is disgusting and a breeding ground for decease. It's only a matter of time before children start getting sick. It's going to end up getting into our water too.
Local government need to act and act now!

2014-02-12 14:31

About time BCMM got of their fat butts and do something about the mess in the streets in East London. Stop making us the laughing stock of South Africa. Think what the visiting golfers must think of East London, or should I say we deserve the nom-de-plume "Slummies"!

2014-02-12 14:31

How do we get a rebate from the municipality for services not rendered?

2014-02-12 14:38

A 14th cheque was not part of their conditions of employment when they started. They already get a bonus (13th cheque).
How can they demand more money? The amount we pay is more than adequate for the service rendered.
Are the officials in the higher positions incompetant, or are they so wrapped up in other underhand deals that they are too scared to deal with this issue in case it stirs the mud on their other dealings? I wonder...